Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Taeil spent his whole time inside of his office. He even called his clients again to discuss some things with them. It was going nicely though things were still unclear but Taeil can do something about it. He was physically and mentally tired, he couldn't even leave his work even if it's almost the end of his shift.

Despite being tired, Taeil was surprised by how Johnny is treating him today. When lunch came, Johnny knocked on the door and asked if he could bring something to the boy. Though he told him just a simple meal, Johnny gave him more than that. Then in the afternoon, the man quietly opened the door so he wouldn't disturb the boy and placed a cup of tea on the desk before he walked out.

Johnny doesn't even know that he's earning a smile from Taeil.

"Luna?"

Taeil looked up at the door and saw Johnny by the door with his coat, looking like he was on his way to home. The boy looked at the time on his watch and groaned.

"You're not going to go home yet?" Johnny asked.

Taeil stood up from his chair and started packing, "I actually need to. My cousin is waiting for me for dinner."

"I can drive you home."

"No, I've bothered you enough. I'll just take a taxi--"

"Luna, you aren't bothering me. C'mon, I'll drive you home," Johnny said, "Okay?"

"You're not going to stop, are you?" The boy asked and grabbed his bag with his coat.

"When did I stop, Luna?"

Taeil sighed, "Fine. Let's go."

Both of them went to the parking lot and hopped into the car. The atmosphere was surprisingly comfortable, usually they'll have an awkward tension but today's different. It was actually making Taeil to feel his eyelids getting heavy and slowly closing them since he have a few minutes to take some rest. Johnny looked at him and thought about lowering the volume of the music being played and drove at a constant speed.

The man looked at the boy once more and thought it's his chance to stare at him longer than he used to. He wanted to spend more time with Taeil. Besides, he might not be able to do this anymore. He'll eventually leave. Either Taeil will win the deal or not, he still needs to leave his career here.

Johnny sighed and tried putting that idea to the side. He doesn't need to think about that right now.

It didn't take long for them to arrive. Johnny stopped by the boy's house. He actually knew about Taeil's address when he asked Jungwoo about it. Jungwoo's kinda the guy who knows everything and loves to be nosy. He just wanted to drive the boy home, nothing to get creepy about. Okay, maybe being too whipped is unhealthy.

"Luna, we're here," Johnny softly uttered.

The man pats the boy's head softly. Taeil groaned and fluttered his eyes open. He looked around before he stretched his arms out. Johnny hopped out to grab Taeil's things in the backseat then he moved to the opposite side to open Taeil's door.

"You good? You want me to carry you?" Johnny teased.

Taeil furrowed his eyebrows at him, "Of course not."

The boy hopped out before the man closed it for him. It's weird to have someone open and closing the car door for you. Taeil can agree. Johnny waited for Taeil before they walked towards the house's door.

"Are you fine with my things?" Taeil asked.

Johnny shook his head, "Yeah. Don't worry about me."

The boy held his house keys but before he could even open the door, Donghyuck opened it for him with his arms crossed. His cousin was about to nag at Taeil but he went quiet when he saw the man again.

"Thanks for bringing my cousin back," Donghyuck uttered, "You didn't scratch him or anything?"

Johnny chuckled, "No, I didn't."

"I'm Donghyuck, by the way. Why don't you join us for dinner?" the boy asked.

The man shook his head, "Oh, I'm fine. The name's Johnny Suh, your cousin's colleague."

"Just a colleague? Not a suitor or anything?"

"Donghyuck!" Taeil snapped. He had his eyebrows furrowed at his cousin.

"Just a colleague," Johnny answered.

Donghyuck nodded, "Since you're his 'colleague', I might as well invite you to a small get-together."

The man looked at the boy beside him. Johnny was kinda being hesitant. Not that he doesn't want to go, he just doesn't want to come if Taeil doesn't want him to. It is selfless but he doesn't want Taeil to be awkward around his friends anymore now that there's a bit of warmth around them. He didn't want to let that go.

"I'll think about it," Johnny answered with a polite smile.

"Oh, come on. Taeil would be happy to see you--"

"Hyuck, just let the man go," Taeil uttered.

The boy rolled his eyes before he faced his back to them, "Okay. I'll be at the kitchen then."

Taeil sighed and faced Johnny, "Thanks for driving me home."

Johnny nodded, "Yeah, of course...I'll get going now. You should rest."

Taeil nodded before he grabbed his things from Johnny. The boy stood there by the entrance and watched Johnny walks back to his car. The man opened the door by the driver's seat but he saw the boy looking back at him. He displayed a smile at him.

Taeil felt his heart skipped a beat.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Luna?"

"Y-Yeah...I'll see you tomorrow, Johnny."

Johnny went into his car and started the engine. He gave Taeil a wave before he drove away from the house. Taeil sighed before he walked in and met Donghyuck on the sofa with a teasing smirk on his face. The boy rolled his eyes at his cousin and frowned.

"Don't even--"

"So, is he really just a colleague?"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro