10.His changed behaviour

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"sidddddddddddddddddharth"

Hearing the voice he opened his eyes and found her looking at him with anger , her hands on her hips , red eyes.

"You idiot , Duffer , battameez, menwhore , pervert , here your wife is dieing in pain and instead of helping her you are standing here with.pout really ohh how i can forget that you are a menwhore you might be thinking about kissing girls , whoring around them right , you pushed the gagan and here you didn't even helped me" he blinked not able to understand , then realisation hit his mind that was his imagination.

'But why that and kissing her'

'is it because she was crying'

"Siddharth if you want your head attached with your body then please Stop thinking nonsense especially about her'

"Now open your mouth or still you are thinking about that girl oh by the way tell me who was that girl , miya , that employe or someone else" she asked , her voice was sounding little bit jealousy type.

He took steps toward her , but she didn't move back he didn't stop until they was very close.

"That girl was you "

"And what you was imagining about me"

He wrapped his hand around her bare waist and pulled her closer making her gasp, her hair was blowing in the air , he removed her hair infront of her eyes and tucked them behind her ears.

"Sidd"-shh let me tell you what I was imagining about you"he whispered

He traced his finger on her face and Stopped in her lips , he can feel her breathing getting fast , he rubbed her cheeks which had became red , and he leaned closer to her lips.

His lips touched something its not soft , he opened his eyes to see and found her phone between their lips. He clenched his jaw and found her smirking. She pushed him.

"Idiot "

"I am your husband , I have right to kiss you"

"Yes you are my husband that's why you don't have right to sleep with other girls" she answered back. He clenched his fist and unclenched it.

_______

Now they are in park avneet is in swing and gagan is swaying the swing , miya is talking pics with with small children. And Siddharth is sitting on bench staring at avneet.

His attention got distract hearing the boy voice who is cry and sat beside him .
He was small and he was crying holding the phone seeing something. Siddharth ignored him but his voice was irritating .

"Why are you crying you want chocolate" he asked to make his mouth shut , that boy Shook his head is no ,

"Then go and cry somewhere else" he don't like children's especially when they cry.

But now I am living with one kid and seeing her cry make me verge to kiss her

"Bhaiya you can't understand my pain"

"I don't even want to under" and that boy started crying more , Getting everyone attention. They was staring at Siddharth like he slapped that boy

"Don't cry what happen tell me "he rubbed his back , because all are staring at him.

"My my girlfriend cheated on me" his hand stopped rubbing his back , he stared at him with wide eyes.

"In which standard you are"

"6th"

He looked at him from head to toe

Abhi toh yeh paida bhi nahi hua or girlfriend.

"Bhaiya I gave her my everything my lunch , my pencils , my chocolate and I even stopped watching ben 10 to give her Time , We had also selected the clothes for our wedding, had also thought of the name of our child. but she" and he started crying and hugged Siddharth , which was irritating him.

"Its ok-ay"

He wiped his tears "are you okay".

"No Bhaiya from now I will never trust in love , love is fake everything is fake "Siddharth controlled his laugh and nodded , he looked at avneet who was laughing with gagan he thought to share his pain too.

"Hey listen if you means Sometimes think of your wife in such a way that your wife does not give you any shit and if she spent her time with someone else then what will you do? "He asked that boy looked at him hiccuping.

"No no its not about me its ab-

"Jo bhi hai use kaho chillu bhar pani le or usme doob ke mar jaye"

Next day

Siddharth saw avneet infront of his cabin , but his fingers curled into fist when she saw to whom she is talking arjun and here again he is holding her hand , he waited for her to jerk his hand but she didn't and without meeting to him she directly went from there

Siddharth came from his office , in the way he saw avneet with gagan , and anger crashed on him when she kissed gagan cheeks , gagan was shocked and she hugged him.

Two days he ignored her.

"Siddharth Siddharth"avneet called him but he ignored her , she blocked her way
"What why are you behaving like this "he didn't said anything and passed away from her
It was irritating her that he is ignoring , two days he didn't fought , he didn't talked . His sudden changed behaviour. And because of this ignoring game she can't sleep in night as he had denied her for taking his clothes.

"Siddharth" she again called him but no response . She held his hand

"Why are not talking to me"she asked sadness was written all over her face.

He Jerked his hand tucked them on his trouser pocket

"Why , why don't you go to your gagan hmm go"

"Siddharth what you are saying why are you dragging gagan in this"

"I am not dragging him and I have a lot of works I don't want to waste it in you good night" he leaved

For distracting her mind she thought to watch movie , and she did but she watched horrer movie.

"Siddharth " she knocked on his door , she is standing in front of his door in mid night , shawl wrapped around her.

She was feeling nervous because she is standing here in mid night or his changed behaviour.Door opened and Siddharth appeared on other side , his eyes was sleepy.

"What are you doing here"his voice was raspy ,deep, irritating too his sleepy eyes focused on me.

"I watched horrer movie " he rubbed his eyes , and sigh "so" he yawned.

"Can I please sleep with you" I swear I would have gone inside by now but because of changed behaviour I am asking "why suddenly these excuses , if you really want to come in my bed you can" his voice was not sounding flirty like he used to do before. This time his words which was sounding bitter really made her feel bad.

"Siddharth"

"Yeah by the way why you didn't called gagan , I am sure he will definitely come to accompany you bed " she really wanted to slap him

"I don't need anyone not even you Menwhore"he scoffed

"Yeah go ,run to your dear gagan or you want that arjun" his words was making her frustrated , angry , she glared at him and turned to leave

I hate him

"Thank god" she heard him saying he saw her running toward her room , inside of her room , she forget to lock the door , she quickly jumped at the bed

if the ghost happened under the bed

She crawled into bed covering herself with blanket , his words hurts her tears escaped from her eyes , she shut her eyes.

She felt weight on other side of bed but she didn't turned

Omg ghost is sleeping beside me , she is witch or ghost or something else.

She didn't dared to turn especially she squeezed her eyes and started whispering mantra.

She felt the person for her ghost came under her blanket ad wrapped his hand around her waist . And she felt something hard touched her back ,

Omg kahin us Bhoot ko me pasand toh nahi aa gayi , kya hoga agar aa jaungi toh movie me ghost heroine ko lene aata hai but hero bacha leta hai but mere hero ko toh mujhpe koi interest hi nahi hai woh mujhe nahi bachayega mujhe nahi jana hai mammmi papa ,

She was shivering due to the fear , she didn't opened her eyes .

_______

He left before she woke up ,

Avneet pov

He is ignoring me and his last night words really made me think to punch him what I am doing living my life I didn't interfere in his life when he is around miya but je is excusing me like I am cheating on him .

I called lucky and he told me what is happening in his life , he is learning karate , boxing omg because of arishfa.

I am really cursing my self why I went to him, why I watched horrer movie.

He was so angry today when he came back from his office, he didn't said anything directly he went to his study room. Because of his changed behaviour he is not taking care of himself too , always busy in his work.

I heard the bell ring who it can be , gagan , miya. As I opened the door I found arjun I smiled but my smile dropped when I saw bandage on his forehead and bruise near his lips.

Who did this.

"Come" he walked inside I was about to close the door but stopped when I saw a girl too , I looked at her from head to toe she is wearing short starpless red dress which is curving her curves perfectly and her legs , a little bit cleavage is visible.

She looked at me and making a face she pushed me aside.

How dare she.

I closed the door in anger , why she is here , is she is here because of him,did he call her. "Sid wait let me call him"I turned to leave but I felt fingers curled around my wrist I turned to see.

"We want to talk to you"arjun cold voice came , I looked at that girl who is standing there with crossed arm I smiled hesitantly , I looked at my wrist to remove his hold from my wrist but he didn't, he always try to come close to me , but in my ego #livingmylife , showing Siddharth I never denied him.

"Yeah "

"Okay leave Siddharth because he is mine "I snapped toward the girl hearing her voice. I looked at her in confusion.

Who is she.

"You bitch don't look at me like you don't know i am pregnant and Siddharth is father of this child"I was taken back by her words . I really don't want to trust on her but I know him too .

"Who are you" Siddharth voice came from behind caughting our attention , he was looking angry but his gaze was stucked on my hand. I looked at my hand and still arjun is holding my hand. I looked at the arjun and found him looking at Siddharth with a smirk on corner of his lips.

In a second I was pulled away and heard the loud sound of punch , Siddharth punched arjun.
Siddharth rubbed his wrist.

"Get out from my house"

"Sid"-who are you" he looked at that girl and his voice was still bitter, cold , harsh.

"You don't know me , Siddharth I am lisa your employee , that night you was with me"ohh so she is that girl , I looked at Siddharth. Who was staring at her with anger ,

" get out"

"Why that night you was enjoying with me and now I am pregnant and its your baby , and if you want to kick someone out of this house then that bitch is the one" she pointed toward me glared at me with her eyes. Arjun cleared his throat Pin drop silence echoed through the room , no one spoke only glared at eachother.

I really want to kill Siddharth not that lisa because its happening because of him , why they didn't used protection , idiot , menwhore , slut .

Siddharth instantly dragged his eyes to me seeing the hurt in my eyes.

"I only sleep with prostitute , you are one of them , and about baby , next night you was with him , before me you slept with one manager so first go and confirm whose baby is this then come to me"her smirk turned into thin line

"You are insulting me Siddharth"

"It's sir I am your boss ,And you have no respect that I should insult you"

"You are doing this because of this bitch right" Siddharth fist clenched I held his shirt from behind to stop him,
"No please" his muscles calmed

He moved to her and held her arm and dragged toward the door ,"Siddharth what are you doing" she asked trying to come out from his grip  "throwing trash out"

He stopped near the door"Siddharth please I want to talk to you"

"Apologise to my wife , I swear I will let you speak"

"No never"

"Then get out from my house" and he threw her out of the house she was about to fall but arjun saved her.

Arjun moved toward the Siddharth seeing me from the corner of his eyes , I saw his lips twitched in smirk , and he whispered something to Siddharth , it was hard to hear what he is saying. But his eyes didn't leaved me , I saw Siddharth fist clenching. Arjun smiled , Siddharth slammed the door in their faces making a loud thud, he stood there .

He didn't moved , it was like he was fighting with himself.

I walked timidly to him , gulping,
"Siddharth" I called him and he turned.

"I am going out" he opened the door and closed it on my face.

I sighed and walked to the dinning table and sat down seeing the food. today I cooked the food , nothing special only dal chawal , I even burnt the food , and it
Is getting cold .

What if he is only the father of that child, he will leave me , divorce me.

______

I heard the my phone ringtone , I walked toward the kitchen and came back holding my phone.

"Yes gagan"

"Are you okay"

"Yup"

"But your voice is sounding sad"

"No no its not like that"

"Listen I saw Siddharth , and he was looking so angry - the door burst open and Siddharth appeared .

"I will talk to you later , Siddharth he is home"

"Yeah take care"

"Siddharth" I ran toward him and hold his wrist stopping him , I looked at his face , bruises on his right cheeks , corner of lip is bleeding and some stains of blood in his white shirt.

"Siddharth what is this" seeing him like this my tears didn't stopped , he Jerked my hand and moved but I blocked his way coming in front of him, I held his wrist and dragged him toward the couch I pushed his shoulder making him sit on sofa , he leaned back and his gaze didn't leaved me. I tore my eyes away didn't dared to look at his intense gaze.

I quickly ran to my room and came back with first aid kit , I placed it on table , he spread his legs and I stood between his legs , I grabbed the the cotton swab dipped in hydrogen peroxide.

I felt his hand on my waist and he pulled me closer.

"You can't fix my lip standing two meters away"

I nodded hesitantly ,
I looked at his cheeks  I placed the swab on his cut , he automatically hissed , squeezing his eyes , finishing up I smiled and tears escaped from my eyes not realising he is watching me. I looked at him in relief but he quickly looked away

"You are ignoring me because you want to give me divorce "he finally looked at me. I looked away and zipped up the kit I moved away from between his leg.

"I got into a fight with arjun" finally he spoke and I looked at him in surprise.

Why

""He called you slut , he spoke rubbish about you , he accused you that you -

"You?

"You slept with gagan "he got up from the sofa and I was still frozen in my spot looking at sofa .

" so he got what He deserved " my eyelashes drenched in my tear , I am dancing in joy but somewhere sad too.

"Because I know you didn't ,  no one have right to say rubbish about you "I bit my lips smiling .

I turned to see him but found him standing very close to me , my head hit on his chest and I. Felt his hand wrapped around me hugging  "and that girl" I wishpered "I slept with her, but I used protection , I will never give you divorce , I am sorry for behaving like that". I wrapped my hand around him hugging him back , I buried my face on his chest.

"And how dare him to talk about my wife body only I have the right to talk about it" I slapped him on his back , and he chuckled.

_______

How was the chapter...

Vote

Comment

Thankyou for reading ...

Baaba byyy take care...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro