16."Night talks"

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

It had been one week after that shower kiss Siddharth had realised his feelings and day by day avneet feeling is increasing more and more. Except that nothing had changed between them still they fight in a small things like a kids.

"How is going everything between both of you" gagan asked looking at her.

"Everything is fine,normal , perfect" she answered and smiled at him.

Gagan saw a group of boys looking at her , he exchanged there place bringing it on the other side . She looked at him in confusion raising her eyebrows and he shook his head. She turned and saw a group of boys she smiled.

They both had come for night walk. Siddharth is busy so he will spend his night on his office only.

"Possessive "

They walked a little in a silence and one question popped in her head she broke the silence

"Why you don't like miya " she asked and he snapped toward her.

"No means that day you told me that you both are cousin but you means you don't like eachother why?" She looked at him for answer.

"First promise me you'll not tell to anyone" she became and she smiled nervously.

"I am worst at keeping secrets" she said

He let out a small laugh.

"Its fine its not even a secret , me and she we both used to fight a lot in childhood , its not like that I don't like her ,she is my sister and I only want good for her, before meeting to Siddharth she was in relationship with one boy , who was not a good person he was cheating on her but she became blind in his love , he started ignoring her and she started begging to him for time, and he leaved her ,I tried to talk her but she only want him and then after three months of her breakup Siddharth came in her life and he became her distraction"

"She is like that from childhood but now I am happy that she changed her " he looked at her who was hearing him without blinking she nodded. He thined his lips in a line .

"And why you don't like arjun" he started at her.

"About arjun I hate him , he is too my cousin but I hate him " he said

"Why"

"Because of him I lost someone who was very close to my heart my  , she was very precious to me , " sadness was visible on his eyes

"Its okay "

(Next day)

Lucky hide his face holding newspaper , he slowly look up and saw arishfa sitting with one boy. He is holding her hand.

He quickly again hide his face when he saw her eyes moved.

She looked around in irritation and her eyes fell on him.

Is he is him

Yes finally

She looked at the boy and smiled

"Lucky" she said loudly , Calling him

Lucky looked here and there who called him

In a second newspaper was snatched from his hand , and he quickly stood from his seat seeing arishfa standing in front of him with a big smile on her face .

She hugged him.

"Omg finally you are here I missed you" she kissed his cheeks.

"Who is he aru" the boy asked coming from behind , arishfa smiled at him and pulled lucky aside from table  she wrapped his hand around his arm

"Shehzad  meet my boyfriend lucky"
"And lucky meet my Fiance shehzad " both the boys was shocked hearing her and she was standing there with big smile .

Shehzad laughed " ex boyfriend right" he asked in nervous.

"Umm no shehzad my ex boyfriend was your neighbour rehaan , he is my present and future boyfriend" she corrected him leaving both the boys speechless.

Shehzad balled his fist and held lucky collar creating scene in cafe "hey you bastard leave her she is my fiance" he warned lucky.

Arishfa Jerked his hand and held his collar "hey you bastard leave him  he is my boyfriend"  she said in same tone

"Arishfa how you can say something like that , I am your fiance " he said holding her hand , she jerked his hand.

"Listen shehzad our parents only want us to meet and know eachother then its done we talked then nothing you can leave now" shehzad "you -I don't want  marry you "

"Yeah yeah same with me now leave" he glared at both of them and leaved from cafe , she sighed in relief and sat on chair "sit" she said to lucky.

She called someone "ammi he is not my type so I rejected him"

"Mama please I am not interested on marriage I am young"

"Mama sid- from where he came mom he was ready for marriage so he did but I am not please and yeah I love someone else"

"Really okay" and she cut the call

"Your parents phone number" she asked to lucky , he didn't answered she looked at him

"What your parents phone number" and he told her , she sen the number to her mother.

"Okay so my mother is going to your house"

"Why" he screamed.

"Its none of your business"

"My - but why she is going to my home why you asked for my parents number what are planning " he started throwing questions on her , she made the face.

"Shut up"

"She is going to meet you parents , so she can think about our future" he looked at her in shock or in confusion.

"Our future?"

"Yup obviously you are my boyfriend , I am not going to leave you so easily babe"  he gulp and licked his lips

"Arishfa "

"Hmm"

"Means why suddenly"  he asked

"Because I love you , and I know you have a little bit feeling for me too , I rejected him because I want to be with you , I know you are younger than me but you are of 21 and I am of 23 there is no long distance and I know you are not this much handsome but still I love you"

She is confessing her love or insulting me

She looked at her phone "my mother wants to meet you be ready baby by " she stood up from her seat and went to her and kissed her cheeks.

"My mother Don't like dump boy ok" she whispered.

"Siddharth you forget something" she came running

Yes I forget my kiss

"This" she forward him his watch and he looked at watch in disappointment. He took the watch from her hand. He stared at her smile.

"I forgot one more thing" he said , and she looked at him from head to toe
"No everything is perfect" she said checking him again.

"Nothing" he asked and she shook her head with confidence. He smiled and took one step toward her , he was hovering over her small figure , he wrapped his hand around her waist "my good bye kiss wifeyy" he whispered in her ear making her shiver , she closed her eyes to feel his lips on her forehead but instead of her forehead she felt his lips on her lips.

This surprised her , because after that shower kiss he didn't kissed her , Because of overload work he used to go early without waking her up and came home late.

She Missed his lips and he missed too

He kissed her  passionately he narrowed the distance between of them bringing her closer that they can feel each other body , she held his arm and kissed him back with same love as him. They broke the kiss , he pecked her swollen lips then forehead.

"Ohh god I missed this" he whispered.
"Now I  can go " he took backstep , she didn't want him to go.

She saw him sitting in his car he waved his hand and she waved back , she walked toward the kitchen and saw rena aunty.

"Av- she stopped when she noticed her swollen lips and her red cheeks.

"My kids are growing up" she teased , and avneet quickly turned hiding her face , rena chuckled.

_____

"What your marriage" Siddharth blurted  in shock.

"Yes and its Because of you why you married in this age" she complaint.

"Shut up I agreed to marriage because of my mother emotional blackmailing" she rolled her eyes , keeping call in speaker she started doing her make-up.

"Yeah yeah whatever "

"Our marriage was  also arranged marriage baccha" avneet mother said , as she is talking to her mother in video call.

"But mine is different" she corrected her.

"Avi but at first you both was also stranger " her mother said getting irritated on avneet she nodded understanding her mother.

"You know what your father and me we never confessed love to eachother but still we both know how much we love eachother , at first their was little awkwardness but then slowly slowly we understood eachother , accepted eachother and now see we are perfect couple , their are many things we both don't like about eachother but we still love eachother "she had seen her parents how much they love eachother , her mother  never took his father name nor she disrespect him. They fight , but always they end up laughing talking.

"Hmm , and did you forgive ashnoor di" she asked changi the topic.

"I was never angry with her, just a little sad, both of you are my children and how can I be angry with her , didi and bhaiya was angry but they forgive her and now everything is fine"  she smiled .

"Okay byy "

And she cut the call.

How will he know if I don't tell him what's in my heart, and what  if he doesn't love me, but that kiss and the  time we spent together is can't be fake obviously.

He is sitting on terrace shirtless ,his shirt is laying on table which is kept in front of him , he felt her presence on his back. He kept his phone on the table and saw her coming in front of him rubbing her arms. She saw and her lips parted in shock.

"Aren't you feeling cold" she asked rubbing her arm , he shook his head.

"I need blanket " she said and turned to leave but she was pulled by him and she landed on his lap.

"This hot men is here then why blanket hmm"   " my shirt" he gestured and she grabbed his shirt ,he made her sit properly on his lap , keeping her hair in her right shoulder , wrapping his hand around her he hold her hand and placed it on her stomach , she placed her foot on table and he covered her bare leg with her shirt .

Her back pressed on his bare chest ,his hand wrapped around her. After a minute  she was not feeling cold.

"Now are you feeling cold" he asked and she shook her head  "no".

"Can I ask you something" she broke the silence , and he hummed in response.

"Why you broke up with miya" he interwined their hand "I don't know " she tilt her head up to look at his face in confusion.

"That time you was only my wife who is stubborn , childish and idiot and I felt guilty after doing that so I broke up with her so I can only focus on you and in our marriage " she stared , he made her look front. .

"And now what I am for you" she asked with nervousness she stared at their hands.

"The partner with whom i want to spend my full life "he said looking at the stars. She also looked at the stars.

"Are you wearing something under your t shirt" he asked he knew the answer but still he asked, she shook her head still focused on stars.

Avneet felt something touching her bare skin , her breathing started getting faster , her cheeks turned red and she realised sid hand on her bare stomach making a drawing on her skin , while his hot breath fanning her shoulder. And his other hand interwined with her hand.

"Siddharth" she whispered her name but it came like a moan for him. Her toes curled , "I love your nervousness whenever I come close you" he whispered in her ear. His hand move further while her breathing , her heartbeat too , rubbing this thumb roaming his finger he stopped and removed his hand , wrapping his hand around her waist he pulled her closer.

Her breathing got normal.

"No need to be uncomfortable wifeyy I will not go further" he whispered and kissed her shoulder.

"I am not uncomfortable" she said blushing. He smiled "I know wifeyy but if I go further I swear it will be hard to stop" he whispered , making her shiver in his words.

"Come we should go inside" she shook her head" no I really enjoying here"

"Enjoying? My touch?" He asked she slapped his hand.

"Sky filled with Stars"

"Ohh one day you will enjoy in our room too filled with your moan" he said making her cheeks red.

"I am going to room " she tried to get up but he hold her " means you are ready to fill the room with my name"

"No" she half screamed. "I am not saying that"

"Then what are you saying avneet" he said innocently.

"I want to sleep" she said showing fake anger hiding the smile behind her angry face.

"So you are really desperate to sleep with me " he pulled her closer making her shoulder touch her chest.

"You are making wrong meaning of my words"

"No wifeyy I am saying that you .are. desperate. To .sleep. with . Me means our usual night " she looked at him and he looked at her in with innocent wife.

"How dirty you have thought about me " she hit his chest and he burst into laughter , he hold her hand making her stop , he placed her hand on his shoulder.

"Now you are giving punishment to your innocent husband mrs. Despo"

"Shut up" she looked away.

"Ok we should go " he said and she turned his face toward him , he pecked her lips.

_____

How was the chapter

Vote

Comment

Byy take care

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro