2. trouble in college

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The rays of sun fell on Siddharth face getting irritated by them , he opened his eyes in irritation , his hands roamed on bed and touched the nearby table ,he grabbed his phone and turned it on and saw the time .

Its time to wake up.

He squeezed his eyes.

Siddharth opened his eyes . And sat down on bed he stretched his hands and yawned his eyes roamed on his room and fell down on one figure who is laying on couch.

Who is she

Did I bought her last night

But why she is sleeping in couch

He looked at his room which is decorated and his bed.

Oh I am married

So she is my wife

He stood up from bed and went near her to take good look of her , she is sleeping peacefully his eyes roamed on his body , on her clothes as blanket is laying on floor .

I think

Its my clothes

He was angry how dare she to touch his clothes but he smiled looking at her shape , she is like a kid who make different shapes while sleeping .

He thought not to wake up not because he don't want to ruin her sleep because he don't want to go college with her. He know his mother very well!!

He don't know her very nicely but he had seen her in college in first year of her college when he was doing raging.

He directly went to the bathroom he did his morning routine and came down after getting ready

Which type of wife she is who don't wake up early

Before her husband

He saw her mother in kitchen he Went near her and hugged her from behind

"Ma"

"Titoo leave me" he made annoyed face hearing his nick name.

He don't like when someone call him titoo , her mother gave him this name when he was child but now he had grown up, he is in college.

He is the famous boy of college , have good reputation ,girls die for him

And 'titoo' aaah this name dosen't suit my personality....

Her mother turned

"Ma Don't call her titoo you know na" vaishnavi mocked from behind his sister in law she is like his second mother or elder sister.

"Bhabhi" (sister-in-law)

"Okay come first do breakfast" vaishnavi called him arranging the food in dining table

"No no I am going call her she is sleeping " her mother slapped him on his head and he looked at her making fake cry face

"She is your wife and let her sleep , she must be tired" he rolled his eyes.

Whatever

"Okay I am going "

"Your breakfast "

"Don't worry I will do it in college" and he left

avneet opened her eyes she yawned and rubbed her eyes

She directly came down without washing her face and sat down on dinning table

"Mumma my tea" she shouted

Vaishnavi came and sat in front of her seat and forward her cup of tea

avneet looked at her in confusion

She is not ashnoor

Then who is she

She looked around and this is not her house and her eyes fell on Anupriya Siddharth mother coming toward her with smile on her face .

Ohh I am married

She quickly stood up from her seat

"I am sorry I didn't wake up early" she apologized Anupriya came to her "sit" and she made her sit

She cupped her face and kissed her forehead

"Its okay avneet I know you don't have habit of waking up early your mother and badi ma told me every thing no need to take tension about it" she said

"And about kitchen work I know that you don't know cooking Don't worry me and mumma we can do everything" vaishnavi told her Anupriya nodded she looked at vaishnavi and she gave her big smile .

She also smiled

"Okay go get ready and eat your breakfast you have to go college also na"vaishnavi said and jaan nodded

"Thank you" she hugged Anupriya she ran toward stairs but stopped and came near vaishnavi and hugged her

Its true she don't know how to cook, her parents never allowed her in kitchen she is princess of them, after a lot of tries , prayer , medicine she came in their life with lots of happiness

Her badi ma and bade papa also love her like their own child they never compared between her and ashnoor

"Thank you " she kissed her cheeks but looked at her in confusion as she don't know her name and what to say

"Vaishnavi call me vaishu di ok" and avneet nodded and ran upstairs

"Are slowly " Anupriya yelled

"She is cute" vaishnavi said "very cute" Anupriya smiled .

Avneet got ready in a simple outfit t-shirt and jeans , she did high pony tail

Her phone rang big smile appeared on her lips
"Mumma"

"How are you" her mother voice was sounding worried

"How was your last night"

Morning is good but night I slept in couch my back is paining

"Painful" her mother got tensed

"Did he raised his hand on you"

"No "

"Then did you both " her mother stopped and she was confused what we both

"Omg baccha am so happy that you both are accepting each other" avneet was confused

My night was painful and my mother is happy about that ...

She don't love me now....

"Avneet" she heard her badi ma voice

"Avi baccha thank you very much baccha and I know marriage was Sudden but now try to give chance to this marriage okay" and she hummed in answer she looked at watch

"I am getting late I will talk to you later byy love you "

"Love you more"

She is in college she didn't saw her best friend lucky and his girlfriend amulya they both are absent and about her husband he is her senior she didn't saw him too .

She is not good in study not famous type girl, but she always gets good marks enough to make her family proud

Bell rang and she came out of class she saw every one is staring at her life she is a alien

She is his wife

Her elder sister ran away from her own marriage

Who is she I don't even know her

She is ugly he don't deserve her

People whispers started increasing like a fire

I saw Siddharth with other girl , which type of girl she is who can't keep her husband on her hand ....

Some girls passed away from her giving her looks , hitting her shoulder.

She is perfect for him, she is beautiful

Some good girl and boys whispered made her calm

She thought to go home but someone held her wrist and Dragged her in empty room she opened her eyes in fear. And saw two boys ,

One is Atharv (random guy) who proposed her in first year but she rejected him , one is his friends Rohan (random guy)

She pushed him and was about to leave but rohan blocked her way , Atharv held her arm and pinned her on wall again
"I proposed you and you rejected me and when I tried to talk to you your best friend broke my hand and now you are married to our college famous playboy" Atharv smirked

"Listen let me go I will complaint to the principal " she struggled

"Yes yes please go but before let me take revenge" and he opened her hair and leaned toward her ,she stomped his foot again and again and kicked her
He leaved her , his another friend held her but she hit him with her bag on his head and ran outside of the room

She directly went to the girls washroom , she wiped her tears with his hand and opened the door of washroom and saw one boy and one girl , that girl pushed the boy as her eyes fell on avneet

Her eyes widened after seeing the boy he wiped his lips and looked at avneet

Playboy of the college

Menwhore

her dear husband

He looked at her and saw her tears , she quickly kept his eyes down , Siddharth passed away staring at her and that girl also left from there hitting avneet shoulder

Avneet quickly closed the door and she started crying.

Its not new to see him with other girls or she didn't even care about it , but she is crying because of those two boys.

Her phone rang and she quickly wiped her tears

"Avi" she heard the voice of arhan her best friend

"Lucky" she sobbed

"Hey what happen are you okay tell me" she told him every thing

"Hey okay don't take tension direct go to home okay I will handle " She hummed in answer

"Avneet today is prayer for good married life for both of you so go and come down wearing this saree" Anupriya gave her saree , avneet silently nodded and went upstairs .

She wore her blouse and skirt but she don't know how to wear saree , she hold the saree and tried to wear it but she don't know how to wear.

She didn't noticed that someone is staring at her, her back is facing to him

"Hey" she heard the voice and she jumped in her place , she leaved the saree and it fell down she turned and. Her eyes widened in shock

Siddharth hands was crossed over his chest , his back was pressed on door and he was holding one box on his hand

"What the hell are you doing here" she shouted at him who was staring at her shamelessly without blinking.

She bent down and hold the saree , she felt her cheeks heating up because of his gaze.

She looked at him then at saree she thought to take his help

"Do you know how to wear saree" she asked blinking

"No" she nodded

Obviously he is boy

But his next sentence made her shock

"I only know how to remove saree" he made innocent face , she hold the saree tightly and looked at him in anger.

Menwhore

"Why you was crying" he asked

" Its non of your business" she shouted at him

"Why your sleeves was torn" he controlled his anger and looked at her demanding for answer

"Because today was hot so I tore my dress okay now go" she shouted and started wrapping saree around her waist

He clenched his jaw , how dare she talk to him like that

In a second he stood in front of her
He held her both arm and pulled her closer to him , she collided with his chest and looked at him nervoisly

" Keep your voice low okay and I am not interested but seeing your cry face, torn sleeves my mother got tensed and she gave me big lecture because of you " he leaved her , she looked at her arms and , and saw his finger print she rubbed her arms , he hold her hand and gave her one box

"Wear them and come fast" and he leaved ,

She looked at long saree "aah" she cried in frustration

"And yeah if anytime you need my help in removing saree you can call me" she looked at the door and saw his head inside the room , he laughed looking at her angry face and went laughing

Menwhore

Vaishnavi came and helped her wearing saree.

Anupriya made sanskar to wear kurta he is wearing yellow kurta
"Titoo hold it" Anupriya gave him plate of pooja ,

"Maa please its sidd" she looked at him and slapped him on his head

"Maa" he cried ,

"She is here" his mother said and he looked and saw her coming , she is looking beautiful wearing simple saree , his eyes widened and his lips parted ,

She is looking beautiful

She is wearing simple saree
Saree is revealing her perfect waist , she had Kept her hair open , bangles on her both hands , matching earrings , he is staring at her without blinking , she walked away  from him, she didn't even looked at him.

This made him angry

Girl look at me also

She didn't said anything to him he was taking glances of her in between prayer but she ignored him.

Prayer happened nicely , after that avneet didn't saw Siddharth, they did their dinner , she talked with vaishnavi and find her amazing like her big sister , and Anupriya like her own mother .

Siddharth didn't came in night or she didn't even cared because tonight she will sleep on bed

She didn't wear her night dress , she again wear his t shirt and shorts.

"Good night"

_____

How was the chapter

Vote

Comment

Take care
Byyy

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro