20. Teasing her

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Avneet come fast" Siddharth said turning back looking at avneet who is walking limp he smiled , he sat on driver seat and saw her walking toward him.

"You are really slow girl" he said and she glared at him.
"Shut up its because of you"

"What I did" he asked.

"Oh really you don't know what you did last night" she blushed a little remembering Last night. He kept his hand on her thigh and she glared at him.

"I did really good job aah I am feeling proud on myself" he patted his back with smile.

"And I am feeling pitty on myself " he looked at her.

"Avneet don't behave like you didn't enjoyed especially you was asking for more" he teased and she hit him on his shoulder.

"And your moan- SHUT UP" he laughed.

He again kept his hand on her thigh. She glared at him."titooo remove your hand" hearing that word he tightened his grip on steering "avneet don't call me that"

"No titoo this name is perfect for you " he looked at her. "Shut up avneet I swear I will punish you."

"Oh really what you will do"

" "I swear you will be not able to walk for weeks"hearing him she blushed.

"shut up " she threw her hand in sky to hit him but stopped.

"Why you stopped avneet oh yeah how I can forget if you will touch me you can lose your control "he teased and rubbed her thigh over her jeans.

"Siddharth please" she begged him to stop his teasing or his hands.

"Avneet don't beg me we are in car please control yourself " he chuckled and she hit him on his shoulder.

"Remove your hand" she jerked his hand.

"You are being really bad girl I will teach you some lessons, wait girl" he warned.

"Shut up" she looked away outside of the window hiding her pink cheeks , he smiled .

She saw a couple on bike girls was sitting behind back Hugging the boy. She snapped toward Siddharth.

"Do you know how to ride bike" she asked.

"Yes I know" his eyes was focused on the road.

"Next time we will go in bike riding" she said excitedly.

"But I will ride very fast " her lips thined in a line.

"Then I will not sit in your bike" she looked away ,he smiled still eyes focusing on road.

"I am not talking about bike riding "

"SHUT UP SIDDHARTH" he chuckled.

"Avneet avneet" he called her but she was looking at window making fake angry face.

"Avneet talk to me I will not do anything now " she snapped toward him and looked at her thigh where he had again kept his hand.

"And what is this" he looked at his hand.

"Do you want me to remove my hand" she nodded

"Really" he rubbed her thigh over her jeans she again nodded feeling nervous with his touch.

"But its your problem I don't want to stop" he said and again snapped toward the road. She moved from her seat and sat on her lap Siddharth looked at her with surprise "avneet what are you doing I am driving" he said focusing on road.

It was good that road was empty.

"She traced his face with her finger and stopped on his lips. "Now tell me what you will do with me" she said seductively looking at his lips.

"Avneet shut- she give a quick peck on his lips , "avneet I am driving"

"Its your problem I don't want to stop" she said in his tone and traced her finger on his neck to his chest. She was very close to his face and he was trying his best to focus on driving.

She opened his two shirt button biting her lips seductively. And she placed a kiss on his chest making a mark of her lipstick and he breathed.

"Siddharth" she said seductively keeping her hand on his shoulder under his shirt.

He hummed in response feeling hard to control himself.

"Drive fast " and she pecked his lips.
"Wh-y" he stammered.

"I " she traced her finger on his chest" want" she slowly opened his one more shirt button brushing her finger with his abs "you" and she pecked his lips.

____

"Avneet open the door" he patted the door.

"No Siddharth its your punishment stay outside" she chuckled .

"Avneet and What about you did with me in car" he said patting the door.

"No Siddharth it was my planning to seduce you then leave you its your punishment to tease me in car" Siddharth again patted the door.

"And where I will sleep"

"In hall or the room which is empty" she answered.

"Now go I am changing my clothes" she said loudly intentionally.

"Why are you telling me this"

"My wish"

"Ok I am going and I will not come not even touch you until you beg and he walked away , she rolled her eyes .

She took the shower for half hour and Siddharth was on the other room and he is taking cold shower again and again.

"How she can do this with me" he thought feeling the cold water on his body which is still not helping him.

She came out of the room direct at evening but still he pecked himself on room.

It was time for dinner she is standing in front of his room door "Siddharth dinner is ready come outside" she shouted.

'no I want you at dinner " he shouted back making avneet looked around.

Thank god no one heard

"stay hungry then" she walked down.

She did her dinner alone feeling guilty.

She patted on his room door again. But no response

She was roaming on her room thinking what to do should I wear something sexy and go in front of him she thought.

No this is war between him or me and I will not let him win.

But.uhhhhhgh i -

She walked toward his room and she patted his door but find it open.

She saw him sleeping on bed covering his face with blanket she slowly walked toward him and climbed on bed ,and slipped under cover , she covered her self fully. And wrapped her hand around his stomach burying her face on his back.

He was awake but he didn't responded he wanted to cuddle with her but controlled.

She felt bad that he didn't turned toward her she tried to make him turn toward her and after trying a lot she sighed in defeat and hugged him.

Siddharth" she whispered "Siddharth I am sorry na talk to me please" he didn't respond she felt like to cry she hugged him more tightly.

"Siddharth I am sorry na you can punish me i will not say anything but talk to me" she waited for his response but he didn't said anything because of her he didn't even did dinner. 

"Siddharth I love you" she whispered and buried her face on his back ,tear escaped from her eyes. He slowly turned facing her ,her eyes was still closed.

She felt his fingers on her cheeks and she opened her eyes ,he wiped her tears ,he wrapped his hand around her pulling her closer his eyes was closed.

"I love you too wifeyy" he whispered still eyes are closed ,he kissed her forehead.

"Are you angry" she asked looking up a little at his face.

"Yes I am but I will punish you tomorrow now I am sleepy so sleep" he tried to say on cold voice but hearing him she smiled.

"But you didn't eat anything"she asked feeling guilty.

"My meal is in front of me but still I am controlling my hunger because I am feeling sleepy  now sleep and don't talk" she nodded and buried her face on his chest. But he was wearing shirt and she didn't liked it.she  started opening his shirt button.

"Avneet control yourself I am really sleepy " he teased in his sleepy voice.

She opened his all the shirt button ,she felt like to touch his body she traced her finger from his neck to his chest to his abs. And this was making him wanting her more.

"Siddharth remove your shirt" she command. He opened his eyes in irritation and removed his shirt in a second he wrapped his hand tightly agian pulled her .

"Now sleep wifeyy sleep and keep control on yourself let sleep your innocent husband"  she bite her lips feeling his skin , her finger slowly made their way on his side of stomach travelling to upper.

"Siddharth I don't want to sleep" she said seductively ,she placed her leg over his thigh. She traced his face with finger.

"Siddharth" she moved closer to him and placed a kiss on his bare chest. He opened his eyes feeling defeat "do you want me" she nodded.

"Words wifeyy" he said in his flirt tone.

"Yes I want you" she said on her perky voice giggling in a second he hovered over her and she smashed his lips on her , her hand went to his hair , his lips went into her mouth kissing her and she followed the lead he bite , licked  her lips , she moaned. He broke the kiss when they both was out of breath , they both looked at eachother panting heavily. She was in the heaven that night.

Now  emotionally , physically I am his completely

Mrs avneet nigam

And the night again become magical for both.

_________

How was the chapter

Vote

Comment

Byy take care

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro