Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

It was cloudy that day and had already rained alot, the weather was quite cold as the wind was still blowing but the surrounding was still wet.

"Be careful, water is literally everything right now?" he said as we walked. I was walking on the open side of the road, so it was probable that I'll get hit by the car or anything if things go wrong.

But suddenly I felt someone grabbing my shoulders but the touch was really soft as if I am a China doll and one wrong move will break me, it was as if he didn't want to hurt me in any way.

I looked up and it was Taehyung, he moved me to the close side of the road and now he was walking on the open end.

I don't know but I really wanted to grab his hands and I did the most unexpected thing, I lifted my left hand on holding his hand while it was still on my shoulders. 

I looked up at him, he was still looking up but then suddenly looked at me and my heart literally skipped a beat.

I wrapped my other hand around his tiny waist and suddenly; out of nowhere it started raining and unfortunately I was wearing a white T-shirt that time.

We started to jog and stopped at the nearby bus station. My shirt has now become see-through and I was covering the front part with my bag.

Taehyung noticed and what he next literally made me all red and hot, he took out his jacket and made me wear it.

"Here, you should wear this," he said while making me wear it like a toddler.

I noticed that he was also wearing a white T-shirt which was completely wet and his body was almost visible.

"But you are also wearing a white Tee," I said

"I am a guy Tom and your friend, so it's my duty to help you," he said we both were moving closer as it was getting really cold.

"Umm, thanks Taehyung," I said as I rubbed my arms to generate some heat.

"It's getting really cold," I said

"I know right!" He agreed.

But soon I felt a warmth wrapped around me and the smell of cocoa vanilla tingling in my nose. It was him, he was hugging me.

"I am sorry Tom but this was the only way to escape the cold," he said as he rested his chin on my head.

I hugged him back not because I was cold but it was because my body wanted that.

My body wanted to feel his touch and be in his warmth, for a moment my mind wasn't controlling my body, I let my guards down and that go with the flow.

I closed my eyes and to be honest, I could have slept like that; it was so comfortable in his hug.

A/N
Taehyung in real life is someone who will hug you with all of his body and soul and he is definitely a good hugger, that's why it's so peaceful in his warmth.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro