Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

( LAST MISSION )

APARTMENT BUILDING
[ ☾]

"Look. We've just gotta take a beat and think about this. Maybe we got Holmes' M.O. wrong." Sam offers.

"Yeah, well, we'd better friggin' think fast." Dean says. Dean's cell phone rings again; he answers it. "Yeah."

"You lied to me. She's there." Ellen says on the other line.

"Ellen."

"No–Ash told me everything. Man's a genius, but he folds like a cheap suit. Now you put my damn daughter on the phone." Ellen demands.

Dean looks over at Sam and Elena. "She's gonna have to call you back, she's taking care of, uh, feminine business." He lies.

"Yeah, right. Where is she? Where is she?!" Ellen asks.

"Look, we'll get her back." Dean says.

"Get her back? Back from what?" Ellen asks.

"The spirit we're hunting, it took her." Dean confesses.

"Oh my god."

"She'll be okay, I promise." Dean says.

"You promise. That is not the first time I've heard that from a Winchester." Ellen says angrily.

"What?" Dean asks.

"If anything happens to her..." Ellen starts.

"It won't. I won't let it. Ellen, I'm sorry, I really am." Dean says.

"I'm taking the first flight out. I'll be there in a few hours." She hangs up.

"Damnit!"

"Don't beat yourself up, Dean. There's nothing you could have done." Elena says.

Dean turns to Sam. "Tell me you've got something." He says.

"Uh, maybe. Look." Sam says. "You look at the layout of the Holmes murder castle, there's all the torture chambers inside the walls, right?"

"Right." Dean and Elena say at the same time.

"But there's one we haven't considered yet. The one in this basement." Sam says.

"This building doesn't have a basement." Elena points out.

"You're right, it doesn't. But I just noticed this. Beneath the foundation, it looks like part of an old sewer system that hasn't been used for—" Sam starts.

"Let's go." Dean grabs his jacket and books while Sam and Elena follow.

CREEPY SEWER
[ ☾]

Jo wakes in a small, dark place, lying on her back. She still has her flashlight; she shines it around to reveal a wall wood a few inches above her face—it has long scratches gouged in it.

She sobs with a hand over her face, then collects herself. To her right is another wood panel with a slit; looking through she can see a larger, round chamber with similar compartments to the one she's in around it.

She hears a noise. "Hello?" Jo asks.

"Is - is anybody there?" A girl asks in another compartment.

"Your name's Teresa?" Jo asks.

"Yes."

"This won't make you feel better, but I'm here to rescue you." Jo says.

"Oh god. He's out there, he's gonna kill us!" Teresa yells.

"No, he won't. We're getting out. My friends are looking for us, they'll find us." Says Jo.

Quiet footsteps fall nearby and the spirit approaches. "Oh god, it's him!" Teresa yells.

"Shh! Just be quiet!" Jo yells. All is very quiet. Then the Creepy Hand bursts through into Jo's prison and grabs her by the head. She screams as it rips off a chunk of her hair.

Sam, Elena and Dean, with a metal detector and a shovel, respectively, search the streets of Philadelphia. They follow the trail into an open field until Sam stops over one spot, the metal detector whining. "Here." He says.

Dean drops his bag and starts digging furiously. After some shovel work, they dig with their hands to uncover a metal trap door, which they pull open. Dean hands Sam a shotgun and takes one, and a flashlight, then starts descending. Sam follows.

Back in the sewers, Jo is kicking steadily and furiously on the wall of her wooden cell. She drops back in exhaustion. She hears footsteps approaching and turns; a scraggly-bearded mouth appears at the opening. "You're so pretty. So beautiful." He says.

"Go to hell!" Jo yells. He reaches his Creepy Hand through the opening and fondles her. She turns away and groans in disgust and horror. Suddenly she turns, stabbing into the hand with her knife. The spirit flees, screaming. "How do you like that? Pure iron, you creepy-ass son of a bitch!" Jo yells.

Dean, Elena and Sam crawl along on elbows and knees through the narrow sewer tunnels. Elena leads as Dean and Sam tried not to look at her ass. "This probably wasn't a good idea." Dean admits, averting his eyes. They were guys. They couldn't help it.

"What?" Elena asks.

"Nothing!" Sam yells. "Just keep going!"

Jo lies very still, listening. "Is he gone?" Teresa asks.

"I don't know." Jo says. He isn't.

Holmes grabs Jo by the arm again, pulling her back, and clamps a hand down over her mouth. "Shhh." He says.

Jo struggles, trying to scream but gagged by Holmes' hand. "Hey!" Dean fires his gun into Holmes' chest, sending him flying backwards and out of sight. "Jo?!" He yells.

"I'm here!" Jo yells. Dean finds an iron bar leaning against a wall and starts to pry open Jo's prison with it.

Sam investigates the other compartments; one contains gruesome body parts. He finds Teresa. "We're gonna get you out of here, all right?" He says.

"Sam!" Dean hands the bar to Sam. "Hang on." He opens the compartment to let Jo out. "You all right?"

"Been better. Let's get the hell out of here before he comes back." Jo says.

Elena turns to Jo. "Actually, I don't think you're leaving here just yet." She says.

"What?" Jo asks.

"Remember when I said you being bait was a bad plan?" Dean asks. "Now it's kind of the only one we got." He turns to Sam, who has an armful of terrified Teresa. He shrugs.

Later, Jo is sitting alone, silently, in the middle of the chamber. She has her arms wrapped around her knees and is trembling, but breathing deeply and steadily.

Holmes appears behind her. He walks forward. "Now!" Dean yells from somewhere.

Jo dives forwards as Sam and Dean fire at something on the walls; several bags unroll and spill salt in a perfect circle around Holmes, trapping him.

Dean pulls Jo to safety as Holmes circles, gibbering and screaming in terror. "Scream all you want, you dick, but there's no way you're stepping over that salt!" Jo yells. A grate slams shut, sealing off the room.

STREET
[ ☼ ]

Jo, Elena and Sam are standing at the entrance to the sewers. looking down. "So? This job as glamorous as you thought it would be?" Sam asks.

"Well, except for all the pee-your-pants terror, yeah. Sure. But that Teresa girl's gonna live a life because of us. It's worth it, isn't it?" Jo asks.

"Yeah. Yeah it is." Sam say.

"Hey, what if somebody finds that sewer down there, or a storm washes the salt away?" Jo asks.

"Both very fine points. Which is why we're waiting here." Sam says.

"For what?" Elena asks.

The loud beeping of Large Truck Backing up is heard. Sam smiles and looks over his shoulder: a cement mixer is backing into the field, stopping just over the sewer entrance. Dean is driving.

"For that." Sam begins waving at him to stop the truck. "Whoa!"

Dean gets out of the cab; he and Sam set up the cement mixer right over the entrance. "You ripped off a cement truck?" Jo asks Dean.

"I'll give it back." They all begin watching the cement pour on down. "Well, that oughta keep him down there till hell freezes over."

HIGHWAY
[ ☾]

The Impala zooms quietly down a dark road. Dean is revealed first, driving; Jo is visible in the seat behind him. Dean glances nervously to his right; Jo's eyes flicker to Dean. Pan over to the right to reveal Sam sitting next to Jo, looking straight ahead at Ellen, who stares at the road with a set jaw. Elena is squeezed in the middle.

Dean glances at her again before he speaks. "Boy, you, you really weren't kidding about flying out, were you?" He asks Ellen.

Ellen gives no reaction whatsoever; Sam and Jo exchange a look. "How about we listen to some music?" Dean offers. He flicks the radio on.

"You're as cold as ice..."

Ellen reaches forward and flicks the radio off. Jo and Sam exchange another look, and Dean glances back as if for assistance. He sighs.

"This is gonna be a long drive."

ROADHOUSE
[ ☼ ]

Ellen storms in, dragging Jo by the elbow. Dean, Elena and Sam follow. "Ellen? This is my fault. Okay? I lied to you and I'm sorry. But Jo did good out there, I think her dad would be proud." Dean says.

"Don't you dare say that. Not you. I need a moment with my daughter. Alone." Ellen says.

The gang go outside. "You're angry. I understand." Jo says.

"Angry? Angry doesn't begin to touch it." Ellen says.

"Let's just think about this. Everything's okay, I'm alive..." Jo starts.

"Not after I'm through with you."

"Is this about me hunting, or something else?" Jo asks.

"You let those boys use you as bait!" Ellen yells.

"They were right there, backing me up the whole time." Jo says.

"That is why you do not have the sense to do this job, you're trusting your life to them." Ellen says angrily.

"What are you talking about?" Jo asks.

"Like father, like sons, that is what I'm talking about." Ellen says, but immediately regrets it.

"John? I thought you and John were friends." Jo says.

"Yeah, we were, I'm sorry, I didn't mean..." Ellen starts.

"Mom? What aren't you telling me?"

Sam and Dean are leaning on the Impala. Elena sits on the Impala and hears the door open as Jo comes storming out. She glares at Dean and keeps stalking, so he follows. "That bad, huh?" He asks.

"Not right now." Jo says.

"What happened?" Dean asks. "Hey, talk to me." He grabs her arm.

"Get off me!"

"Sorry. See you around." Dean turns to leave.

"Dean. It turns out my dad had a partner on his last hunt. Funny, he usually worked alone; this guy did too, but... I guess my father figured he could trust him. Mistake. Guy screwed up, got my dad killed." Jo says.

"What does this have to do with—" Dean starts.

"It was your father, Dean." Jo says.

"What?"

"Why do you think John never came back? Never told you about us? Because he couldn't look my mom in the eye after that, that's why." Jo says.

"Jo."

"Just...just get out of here. Please, just leave."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro