Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

( MY WAYWARD SON )

WOODS
[ ☼ ]

Jake pulls onto a backroad and parks his car in front of a railroad track. He gets out of the car and looks around. After a few moments, Jake turns around and sees the Yellow Eyed Demon standing behind him.

"Howdy, Jake. So, did you have a nice trip?" YED asks.

"I'm here. I did what you asked, now what?" Jake asks.

"Fifty miles thataway." YED points in the opposite direction Jake is standing, across the railroad tracks. "There's a cemetery. A crypt. You got to open that for me. Think you can manage that, sport?"

"You know what? Screw you and your freaky orders. Go do it yourself." Jake says.

"Oh, I can't. I can't go that way-not yet."

"Why not?" Asks Jake.

"I just can't. But if you're gonna open that crypt for me, you're gonna need a key." YED pulls the Colt from his jacket pocket and holds it in the air.

"A gun?"

"Oh, this isn't just any gun, Jake. This is the only gun in the whole universe that can shoot me dead." YED points the gun to his head.

"Is that so?" Jake asks.

"Yep. Here, take it." It hands the Colt over to Jake, who cocks the gun and aims it at him. "Oh, my. I'm shocked at this unforseen turn of events. Go ahead, Jake. Squeeze that trigger. Be all you can be. This will all be over. Your life can go back to normal. Of course, the Army won't take you back 'cause you're AWOL. But I'm sure you could get your old job at the factory back. But then, on the other hand, the rest of your life, and your family's, could be money and honey, health and wealth, every day is ice-cream sundae. And all you got to do is this one little thing."

"Why me?" Jake asks.

"Oh, Jake. It's got to be you. I've been waiting for you for a very long time. You're my leader. You open that crypt, and you will have your army." YED says.

"You're talking about the end of the world." Jake says.

"No, not the end-the beginning...a better world where your family will be protected. More than that. They'll be royalty. Buddy boy, you have the chance to get in on the ground floor of a thrilling oppurtunity. What'd you say? It's your call." It says as Jake lowers the gun. "Attababy."

CRYPT
[ ☾]

A cemetery gate opens and Jake enters, walking towards a crypt. Dean and Elena are standing behind a large tomb, a gun in hand. "Howdy, Jake." Sam says.

Sam, Bobby, and Ellen appear from the shadows, guns raised. "Wait...you were dead. I killed you." Jake says.

"Yeah? Well next time, finish the job." Sam says.

"I did! I cut clean through your spinal cord, man." Jake says and Sam glances at Dean. "You can't be alive. You can't be."

"Okay, just take it real easy there, son." Bobby says.

"And if I don't?" Jake asks.

"Wait and see." Sam sneers.

"What, you a tough guy all of a sudden? What are you gonna do-kill me?" Jake questions.

"It's a thought."

"You had your chance. You couldn't." Jake says.

"I won't make that mistake twice."

Jake begins to laugh and Dean tilts his head. "What are you smiling at, you little bitch?" Dean asks.

"Hey Lady, do me a favor. Put that gun to your head." Jake says and Ellen points her gun at her temple. "See that Ava girl was right. Once you give in to it, there's all sorts of new Jedi mind tricks you can learn."

"Let her go." Sam says.

Ellen speaks, voice trembling. "Shoot him." She says.

"You'll be mopping up skull before you get a shot off." Jake says. "Everybody, put your guns down. Except you, sweetheart." Four guns drop. "Okay. Thank you."

Jake turns around and pulls the Colt out of his pocket. While he is inserting it into the crypt, Dean and Bobby grab Ellen before she can shoot herself just as Sam shoots Jake four times in the back.

Jake falls onto the ground, and Sam positions himself in front of him. "Please...don't. Please." Jake pleads.

Sam shoots Jake three more times in the chest. The five of them watch as two seperate engravings on the crypt spin in different directions, then stop.

"Oh, no." Bobby says.

"Bobby, what is it?" Elena asks.

"It's hell." Bobby says as Dean pulls the Colt from the Crypt. "Take cover-now!"

All five run behind tombstones as the doors to the crypt burst open. A large black mass erupts from the other side and shoots outward. The camera spans out and shows the demons breaching the Devil's Trap and escaping. "What the hell just happened?!" Dean asks.

"That's a devil's gate. A damn door to hell." Ellen says. The railway iron is shown being bent in two and a pair of legs crossing. "Come on! We gotta shut that gate!"

Dean checks the Colt for bullets. "If the demon gave this to Jake...then maybe..." He starts.

Thunder crashes and the Yellow Eyed Demon appears behind Dean. He flings the Colt out of Dean's hand and into his own. "A boy shouldn't play with Daddy's guns." It says.

He throws Dean into the air, where Dean hits his head on a tombstone. "Dean!" Sam yells. He lets go of the gate door and runs to his brother.

The YED throws Sam against a nearby tree. "I'll get to you in a minute, champ. But I'm proud of you-knew you had it in you." He paralizes Dean. "Sit a spell. So, Dean...I got to thank you. You see, demons can't resurrect people unless a deal is made. I know, red tape-it'll make you nuts. But thanks to you, Sammy's back in rotation."

It laughs. "Now, I wasn't counting on that, but I'm glad. I liked him better than Jake, anyhow. Tell me-have you ever heard the expression, "If a deal sounds too good to be true, it probably is?""

"You call that deal good?" Dean asks.

"Well, it's a better shake than your dad ever got. And you never wondered why? I'm surprised at you. I mean...you saw what your brother just did to Jake, right? That was pretty cold, wasn't it?" The YED Chuckles.

"How certain are you that what you brought back, is 100% pure Sam? You of all people should know, that's what's dead, should stay dead. Anyway...thanks a bunch. I knew I kept you alive for some reason. Until now, anyway. I couldn't have done it without your pathetic, self-loathing, self-destructive desire to sacrifice yourself for your family."

As the YED cocks the Colt, John Winchester grabs the demon from behind. The body the demon possessed falls to the ground, the gun still in hand, while John and the YED wrestle.

The demon pushes him to the ground and enters the body once more. When he stands up, Dean shoots him with the Colt. The demon then falls to the ground, dead.

Bobby and Ellen close the gate doors and turn to see John. The father puts his hand on Dean's shoulder, both are crying, while Sam stands on the side and gives his father a nod. With another look at Dean, John steps back and disappears.

Dean and Sam standing over the demon's smoking body, astonished. "Well, check that off the to-do list." Dean says.

"You did it." Sam says.

"I didn't do it alone."

"Do you think Dad really...do you think he really climbed outta hell?" Sam asks.

"The door was open. If anyone's stubborn enough to do it...it would be him." Dean says.

"Where do you think he is now?" Sam asks.

"I don't know."

"I kind of can't believe it, Dean. I mean...our whole lives, everything...has been prepping for this, and now I..." Sam chuckles. "I kind of don't know what to say."

"I do." Dean leans closer to the body. "That was for our mom...you son of a bitch."

Sam and Dean walking towards the Impala where Elena stands. "You know, when Jake saw me...it was like he saw a ghost. I mean, hell, you heard him, Dean. He said he killed me." Sam says.

"I'm glad he was wrong." Dean says.

"I don't think he was, Dean. What happened...after I was stabbed?" Sam asks.

"I already told you."

"Not everything." Sam says.

"Sam, we just killed the demon. Can we celebrate for a minute?" Dean asks.

"Did I die?" Sam asks.

"Oh, come on." Dean says.

"Did you sell your soul for me, like Dad did for you?" Sam asks Elena looked away because she already knew the answer. Dean would do something like that for his brother.

"Oh, come on! No!" Dean yells.

"Tell me the truth." Sam says and Dean sniffles. "Dean, tell me the truth."

"Sam..." Dean starts and chuckles.

Sam's voice breaks. "How long do you get?" He asks.

"One year. I got one year." Dean says.

"One year?" Elena asks.

"You shouldn't have done that. How could you do that?" Sam asks.

"Don't get mad at me. Don't you do that. I had to. I had to look out for you. That's my job." Dean says.

"And what do you think my job is?" Sam asks.

"What?"

"You've saved my life over and over. I mean, you sacrifice everything for me. Don't you think I'd do the same for you? You're my big brother. There's nothing I wouldn't do for you. And I don't care what it takes, I'm gonna get you out of this. Guess I gotta save your ass for a change." Sam says.

"Yeah." Dean says.

Ellen approaches. "Well...Yellow Eyed Demon might be dead. But a lot more got through that gate." She says.

"How many, you think?" Elena asks.

"Hundred. Maybe two hundred. It's an army. He's unleashed an army." Sam says.

"Hope to hell you boys are ready. 'Cause the war has just begun." Ellen says.

"Well, then." The scene cuts to Sam and Dean opening the Impala's trunk. Dean throws the Colt inside and closes it. "We got work to do." Dean says.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro