Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Clay allowed Opie and I to stay in the clubhouse that night as we'd both been drinking. He took a shower while I got undressed and got in bed. I turned over facing the door when I felt an arm wrap around me, and a body moving closer, I turned over and there lay Opie staring at me.

"I understand Tellers are troublesome," he told me stroking my arm gently.

"Who told you that?" I asked curiously.

"A certain brother of yours," Opie told me, sitting up and looming over me, his eyes locking with mine. He lowered himself, we kissed deeply and passionately. My fingers buried in his long hair, his hands ran down the sides of my ribs, tickling them with his fingers. I laughed and sighed. But he soon fell asleep from the amount of alcohol he had drunk, I made sure he was in a deep sleep. I sobered up, got changed into my biking leather, ran to my motorcycle mounting it and drove off. I met Jax at his house and we both drove off, we drove to the warehouse where I had killed the biker a few hours ago. Jax handed over the cash. 

"You did a nice job," he said. 

"I hope this doesn't cause a feud," I said.

"It needed to be done," Jax replied.

"I don't enjoy killing the young ones," I told him.

"I know," He said pulling me in for a hug. "But he shan't be snooping around our MC or clubhouse." 

"That's an upside," I replied, I looked to my watch and I knew Opie would be waking up soon. "I gotta go, do you think you could take care of the corpse?"

"Of course," he smiled.

"Thanks, bro," I said punching him in the arm and running out to my motorcycle. I jumped on and drove back. I pulled up outside and then crept inside the whole clubhouse was dark and quiet, I ended up whacking my knee against the bar. "Holy hell!" I yelled. I heard the bedroom door open and Opie came out with a gun in his hand. "Woah Woah it's me!" I exclaimed holding my hands out to him.

"Maze! Don't ever do that again!" He exclaimed dropping the gun and hugging me. "Where did you go?" 

"Just had to finish some business with Jax," I told him.

"Well now you're home I can rest easy." He said kissing the top of my head, we retreated back into the bedroom where we both collapsed on the bed and fell asleep. The next morning I was up early he forgot to set the alarm again but today we were all going for a ride on the motorcycles, I hit the shower singing to myself softly but felt hands wrap around my waist and push me into the wall, turning me around to face Opie.

"I thought I told you I like showering alone," I said to him as he pinned my arms above my head.

"And I thought I told you I disagree," He smiled and kissed my neck.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro