Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

( DO YOU BELIEVE IN MAGIC? )

UNKNOWN PLACE
[ ☼ ]

Elena is waking up as Rose and Trevor talk upstairs. "How did it go?" Rose asks.

"Still passed out." Trevor says.

"You didn't touch her, did you?" She asks.

"Give me some credit." Trevor says. "So, did you called him?"

"No, I called one of his contacts. You know how this works."

"Did you or did you not get the message to Elijah?" Asks Trevor.

"They say he got it."

"Wonderful and what?" Trevor asks. Elena is listening to the conversation while she attempts to escape.

"So that's it." Rose says. "He either got it or he didn't. We just have to wait."

"Look, it's not too late. We can leave it here. We don't have to go through with this."

"I'm sick of running!" Rose yells.

"Yeah? Well, running keeps us from dying." Trevor says.

"Elijah's old school. If he accepts our deal, we're free." Rose says and Elena makes noise. She sees her. "You! There's nothing around here from miles. If you think you're getting out of this house, you're tragically wrong. Understand?"

"Who's Elijah?" Elena asks.

"He's your worst nightmare."

CAROLINE'S HOUSE
[ ☼ ]

"So how long has he been dating Elena?" Dean asks. He, Caroline and Sam are sitting at a kitchen table.

"A few weeks after you guys broke up." Caroline says. "I mean, I understand that she almost died in your arms, but she loved you Dean. How could you leave her like that?"

"I thought it was the right thing to do." Dean says.

"Well it wasn't." Caroline says. "Did you know that she sat on the couch every night eating cherry pie and watching Dr McSexy reruns every night? It was horrifying."

"I didn't mean to put her through that." Dean says. "She's a tough girl, she can handle herself."

"Except now she's kidnapped." Sam says.

Dean turns to his brother. "Who's side are you on?" He asks and Sam holds his hands up in mock surrender. Stefan enters the dining room with a duffel bag.

"I'm gonna hit the road. Bonnie has triangulated an area Elena might be in." Stefan says. "Once she gets the exact location, I'll go in."

Dean stands. "You're not going alone." He says.

"I'm a big boy." Stefan says.

"Alright hero hair, you have no idea how many vamps are actually in there and you're gonna go in with..." Dean looks into his duffel bag. "...wooden stakes and a gun."

"These aren't your run-of-the-mill vampires, Dean." Stefan says. "They were made by magic, which means they can only be killed only with a stake. Decapitation is too slow and messy."

"Magic?" Sam asks.

"Long story."

"I'm going." Dean says. "We're taking my car."

"I have a motorcycle."

"Yeah, if you want to warn the whole nest." Dean says. "Trust me hero hair, it's quieter."

"That's going to stick isn't it?" Stefan asks and Dean nods as they head out the door and into the car.

ROAD
[ ☼ ]

Stefan has a little bottle with vervein in it in his hands. "What the hell is that?" Dean asks as he looks over.

"I don't know, it's a vervein bomb or a grenade or something like that." Stefan says. "Our friend Alaric made it."

"Weird."

"Hey, how much further is it?" Stefan asks.

"About 80 miles." Dean says.

"Who do you think took her?"

"Someone from Katherine's past. She said she was running from someone." Dean says. "They picked out the wrong girl."

"Thank you for helping me." Stefan says. "I was just being macho back there."

"Can we not do the whole road trip bonding thing?" Dean asks. "The cliché of it all makes me itch."

"Oh, come on Dean." Stefan says. "We both know that you being in this car have absolutely nothing to do with me anyway."

"The elephant in the room lets out a mighty roar."

"Well, it doesn't have to be an elephant. Let's talk about it." Stefan says.

"There's nothing to talk about." Says Dean.

"That's not true. I'm sure there is. Just get it out. I mean, are you in this car because you want to help a complete stranger save the girl that he's with?" Stefan says. "Or is it because you're still in love her too? Hmm? I mean come on, express yourself. I happen to like road trip bonding."

"Keep it up, Stefan. I can step out of helping as easily as I stepped in." Dean says.

"No, you see that's the beauty of it. You can't."

CAROLINE'S HOUSE
[ ☼ ]

Caroline meets Sam at the kitchen counter as he looks at some research. "You said something about a goblet, right?" Sam asks as she nods. "Well I did find something in the lore that it's an ancient goblet used to resurrect someone from the dead."

"So..."

"So, whoever has Elena, there gonna raise Katherine from the dead."

Caroline leads Sam to Elena's room where Bonnie stays. "We have to find her, and fast. Bonnie here can help us."

"So you're a witch?" Sam asks Bonnie.

"Yep. Why?"

"Because most of the witches me and my brother found are either dead or worse." Sam says and Caroline nudges him. "But you seem nice."

"Thanks."

"Look. I pulled this up based on what spun on the map." Caroline says as she shows Bonnie her phone. "There's nothing for miles except for this old house."

"Did you send it to Stefan?" Bonnie asks.

"Yeah. I hate sitting here, waiting like this." Caroline says.

"Hey, she's gonna be fine." Sam says.

"You don't know that."

"No I don't." Sam says as Bonnie gets up and rushes over to her handbag. She takes the grimoire and sits on Elena's bed.

"What are you doing?" Asks Caroline.

"There's something else I want to try." Bonnie says.

"I don't get it." Sam says.

"I need a candle. Grab Elena's hairbrush." Bonnie says as Sam grabs the items.

"Okay, yeah." Caroline says. Bonnie takes a paper and writes something in it. Sam grabs Elena's hairbrush and a candle.

"What's all this stuff for?" He asks.

"I know it's crazy but I might be able to get her a message." Bonnie crumples the paper and takes it in her hand. She puts her hand above the candle and opens it. She closes her eyes to cast the spell. She has a nosebleed

"Bonnie? Bonnie! Bonnie! Bonnie!" Caroline yells. The paper is burning as Sam tries to stop her but she keeps going. The paper disappears. "Bonnie." She smiles and blanks out and lays unconscious on Elena's bed. "Bonnie! Bonnie! Bonnie!"

UNKNOWN PLACE
[ ☼ ]

Rose is in a room, alone. Elena rejoins her. "Why am I here?" Elena asks.

"You keep asking me these questions like I'm gonna answer them." Rose says.

"Why won't you?"

"That's another one." Rose says.

"You got me, okay? It's not like I can go anywhere." Elena says. "The least you can do is tell me what you want with me."

"I personally want nothing. I'm just a delivery service."

"Delivery to whom?" Elena asks. "Elijah?"

"Two points for the eavesdropper."

"Who is he? Is he a vampire?" Elena asks.

"He's one of the vampires, the originals." Rose says.

"What do you mean the originals?"

"Again with the questions." Rose says. "Haven't the Winchester's been teaching you vampire history?"

"So you know Sam and Dean." Elena says.

"I know of them. A few years back, Azazel tried to set me up with Sam for his master plan." Rose says. "He said he was one of the good ones. I'm more a sucker for the bad boys though but I digress."

"Who are the originals?"

"Trevor and I I've been running for 500 years. We're tired, we want it over." Rose says. "We're using you to negotiate ourselves out of an old mess."

"But why me?" Elena asks.

"Because you are a Petrova doppelganger. You're the key into breaking the curse."

"The curse? Bringing Katherine back?"

"Oh, you do know your history." Rose says.

"What do you mean I'm the key? The goblet is what breaks the curse." Elena says. "You need her blood and someone drinks it."

"No, the goblet is what binds the curse. The sacrifice will break it."

"The sacrifice?" Elena asks.

"The blood of the doppelganger. You are the doppelganger." Rose says. "Which means, in order to break the curse you are the one who has to die."

Rose and Elena are still talking when Trevor arrives. "Tell me more." Elena says.

"Captivity has made her pushy, uh?" Trevor asks. "What do you want to know doppelicious?"

"Who were you running from?"

"The originals."

"Yeah, she said that. What does it mean?" Elena asks.

"The first family, the old world. Rose and I pissed them off." He says and Rose clears her throat. "Correction, I pissed them off, Rose had my back and for over half a millennium, they wanted us dead."

"What did you do?" Elena asks

"He made the same mistake others did, he trusted Katerina Petrova."

"Katherine." Elena says.

"The one and only, the first Petrova doppelganger." Rose says.

"I helped her to escape her fate and now I've, sorry, we've been locked ever since." Trevor says.

"Which is why we're not gonna make the same mistake again."

Later, Elena sits on the couch. She finds the paper Bonnie sent her. It says that Stefan and Dean are coming. Elena's eyes go wide when she sees that Dean is coming to her rescue.

IMPALA
[ ☼ ]

"We're getting close. Caroline said there was an access road just past mar marker 6." Stefan says.

Dean takes a beer and he drinks. "If you want some, just ask." He says.

"I want some."

"Ah, it's so sweet. You're gonna be all big and strong and save your girl but don't worry, I've got your back. It'll be fine."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro