03 // Reborn Fucks Up

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

2/23/19: ya'll this fic was made years back so it's pretty awful, apologizes for errors and such.

"Nono stapppppp"

"Lmao," The old man said, "Nope, I won't stop. Not even if you started pole dancing."

Reborn had a nosebleed.

"Fuck!" Nono screamed as he pushed Reborn away, did a backflip, and loaded a bazooka, "Reborn! We are over, we are done!"

As Nono stormed out and slammed the door, Reborn was in shock.

"....He'll come back for this."

Reborn trailed his hand to touch his ear. But immediately cummed at first touch. The hitman panted harshly, sweat pouring down his neck.

"Damn," Reborn said out loud, "Imma have to work on that."

"Konnichiwa little boy."

"FUCK ME" Reborn jumped and hit his head on the table. Because apparently he's under the table now because the author of this story doesn't know how to spell roo- and damnit. Never mind.

"Lol," The ghost said, "I already am."

Reborn blushed in a very Kawaii way, Primo just looked so seme-like. It was taking all of Reborns power just to hold his inner beast back.

"W-We can't."

Giotto did a fabulous hair flip, "We can, my uke. Bruh, GR forever."

"D-Does my Kawaii Giotto love meh?"

Giotto cooed at the hitman as he took off his belt and did an amazing backflip, "Yes, Giotto-Sama loves you very much, my uke."

Reborn died.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro