07 // Lere

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

2/23/19: ya'll this fic was made years back so it's pretty awful, apologizes for errors and such.

Reborn fell in love.

Tsuna shipped it.

Nono cried in jealousy.

Leon burnt down the whole building.

"Ohmygerd!" Tsuna cried out, "Reborn x Leon is a go!"

Leon continued to burn down trees and stuff.

Reborn adjusted his dress, he pulled out some red red lipstick and smeared it on his face, "Okie dokie."

"YOUUUU WHOOOO" Reborn called out, ignoring Nonos distressed calls, "OVER HERE YOU HUNK OF A DRAGON!" He also fluttered his eye lashes.

Just for Leon.

Leon turned around, his yellow eyes reflecting a painful back story of amusement.

"Lol," Tsuna threw Lere manga everywhere, "It wilL BE SHIPPED."

Giotto made a duck face and caught one, skimming threw it. "Hmm. It could use some more...Action..."

Tsuna made an O face, "I gotta fam."

Meanwhile...

"MR DRAGON THAT I WANT TO FU- I MEAN WANT TO PLAY A GAME WITH!" Reborn was jumping around, trying to get Leon's attention.

"RAWRRRR" Leon got annoyed with Reborns constant...Stuff. "RAWR RA RAAAAA."

"GASP" Reborn felt the air rush out of his lungs..He couldn't. How could the love of his life do this to him? He had always loved Leon. Even before Tsuna was pregnant, Reborn knew he'd love him.

His Leon.

His light.

HIS LIL HUNKY DRAGON.

"LEOOOOONNN." Reborn screeched, "LOVE ME."

Leon reared back, he lost balance and fell backwards. His head collided with a big rock. Like a big rock.

Like the size of a mountain. Don't ask.

Reborn gasped, "MY LOVE!" He rushed over, "R U ALRIGHT?"

Nono rushed over, his oldness getting to him and making him topple over. Reborn didn't give a shit and turned back to the dragon Leon. Holding one of Leon's large fingers.

Nono struggled to get back up, he grunted in the process. Giotto and Tsuna rushed over, trampling over Nono.

Right now they needed to comfort Reborn.

"CALL A DOCTOR, CALL A DOCTER. THERES SOMETHING WRONG WITH M-"

"IMMA DOCTOR!" Giotto suddenly had a doctors uniform on, "MOVE ASIDE!"

"GASP" Both Reborn and Tsuna said.

"Halp..." Nono rasped out.

Nobody helped him.

"OH NO."

"What? Is mY BABY OKAY??!!"

Tsuna twirled around like a ballerina, "LA LA LA LA IS MY SON OKAYYYY~!?"

Giotto shook his head.

"I'm afraid...He's gotten cancer."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro