08 // Sonic

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

2/23/19: ya'll this fic was made years back so it's pretty awful, apologizes for errors and such.

Reborn was already sobbing in a corner, his red lipstick was already badly smudged, making him look sorta like a clown. "L-LEon."

Nono was still on the ground, probably with a broken back or something... Not that anyone cared. Even his grandkitty, Tsuna, didn't bother to care.

Giotto shook his head, somewhere in his mind, he was crying for his ukes sadness, even if Leon was probably a big rival... It still made him sad to see his uke sad. "I'm afraid I'm right. As you can see, Leon here has a bump in his head.. Which means that he has cancer."

Reborn gasped in shock, "T-That means all the times I've gotten boo-boos.. I've gotten cancer?"

"Yep." Giotto said bitterly, he promised that when he got Reborn to himself, he would lock Reborn away and make sure he never got hurt again. "But don't worry my uke, nothing too bad will happen unless you have a tumor in you or something."

"I'm Sonic! Sonic the hedgehog!" A black shadow darted out of the now crumbled down remains, the shadow started doing somersaults in mid air, impressing Tsuna. "And I'm going to bite you to death!"

"Yes please.." Tsuna whispered under her breath, as the black shadow came into focus..

....AND OMG IT WAS HIBARI KYOYA!!!

Kyoya ran a hand through his spiky hair, his red shoes were burning from how fast he had been going before. He smirked as he pointed a finger at his chest, "Did ya see that, random brown haired thing?"

"Ahhhh~" Tsuna swooned, "Yes! Of course I did, Sonic! It was amazing!"

Giotto fell in love.

Nono cried softly.

Reborn felt bitter jealously burn within him.

Tsuna glared at everyone.

Leon continued to lay on the ground.

Kyoya/Sonic smirked at everyone.

XxX

Why does this story have 1k views?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro