Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Tsuna raised his hand, "I'll be here for a little while since I got kicked out slash ran away from home." He explained shortly to the Arcobaleno members. "I'll be in your care then."

Before anyone else could respond, Lal hisses, pushing the brunet to the bathroom, "Clean yourself! Don't dirty the place!" And he got shut in inside the bathroom.

The brunet stares at his reflection over the mirror, "Do I look that awful?" He mumble out, paling. "Lal-san scary."

///--////

"T-Thank you for the clothes and all." Tsuna mumble out, looking much refreshed after the bath. "I'm sorry if I'm giving so much trouble..-"

"Don't worry about it too much, kora!" Colonello grins out, patting Tsuna's shoulder.

"You sure had it rough," Skull added on, "I was really surprised when I saw you trending.. It's awesome in another way though."

Tsuna heaved a tired sigh before taking a seat at the empty chair, "Seriously, how did he even found out about it.." He mumble out, taking his phone. "I've never told him anything.."

"But why is your father against it? You're so talented!"

Tsuna halted, ",,," mouth frowning, "I don't know," He chew on his lip, "He.. he never gone to see me, he never get to know me, he never acts like a father- he's just some jerk who hold the title of my father." He leaned his forehead to his hand, looking down to the floor. "Sawada this Sawada that, I never wanted to become a Sawada."

"Whoa, wait- you're a Sawada?"

Tsuna peaked to Colonello, a scowl visible. "I've never been fond with that name." He told, "but yes, my name is Tsunayoshi Sawada."

"You're connected to Vongola corporation?!"

"Sadly."

"I see that's why you goes to a major you're not interested in." Fon hums, "Vongola's heads had always been all Sawadas and they are all businessmen aren't they?"

Tsuna quietly nodded his head.

"Man, that explains how he can shut down your account." Colonello then commented, "no one messes with Vongola."

Tsuna lightly scoffs, "He's not even the head. Brother Ieyasu is the head while he's in CEDEF." He mumble out harshly. "I really hope he drop dead soon."

Everyone became silent after that.

"But what will you do now?" Skull asks out, "Are you gonna, quit?"

"Of course no!" Tsuna replies immediatly. "Being 27 is my everything, I would never quit." He told sternly.

A hand fell to his untamed hair and ruffles it. "Glad to know your feelings then."

They all then thought for a while, "What to do now.."

"For now, why don't you all finish the new song?" Lal then told, "Go practice or something, don't forget about the one-man live."

"Wha- a month?!" Tsuna whisper yells to the phone in disbelief, "Isn't that too long?"

"Just to make sure."

"Better safe than sorry."

"I'll feel bad to always stay at.. you know?!"

"I'm sure they won't mind."

"Keep holed up there okay?"

"..." Tsuna gaps, "What, why?"

".....We'll see you time to time don't worry!"

"..." He blinks, "wait,,. does that mean, you know where I am? You're acquintance with-"

"Well something like that!"

"Idiot!"

"Guh-"

"....is this setted up or something?"

"No! It's a complete coincidence, but it's a good coincidence."

"Anyway, we'll make sure Iemitsu's completely gone."

"Meanwhile, you stay there."

"Don't come out! Take it as a holiday!"

"..." The brunet stares in his phone which has the call cutted. "What the hell?" He grits his teeth, "a month? What are they doing for a month?"

Thinking for a while, "murder.. No, they stopped me from doing that so they won't do it." He mumbles to himself, nodding. "Then.. what?"

"...." Tsuna slumps down, "what can I even do here alone? Without my stuff.."

Then there's a knock over the door. "Yes?" Tsuna stood up again and went to the door, "what's wrong?" He opens it slightly, to see who it is.

"I just thought you might be bored." It was Fon infront of his door, with a box. "These are some of our things that we don't use anymore so if you want to use it.." He told as Tsuna opens the door and let Fon place the box inside.

"Eh?" Tsuna took a look inside of the box, "wha- You sure?!" Inside are laptop and some other electronic stuff.

"Yes, it was Reborn's past laptop, then as you know time to time Colonello sketches those MVs' scenes so it's his tablet pen and so on." Fon explains shortly, "And well, you probably don't know but behind here is actually Ciel studio," Tsuna blinks rapidly, certainly not knowing of that information, "We have a connected door through here so you don't have to go around the way if you want to record any songs."

Tsuna halted, "how-"

Fon just gave a smile, "If you ever feel hungry but no one is around feel free to use any of the items on the fridge," He then turns around and prepares to leave. "The door connects to Ciel is the door at this floor's," He gesture Tsuna to peak out from his room and pointed to the lone door over the side. "It's that one."

"Let any of us know if you need anything else."

"..sure.." Tsuna responds stiffly, "but uh, are you sure it's.. okay for me.."

Fon glance at the brunet and gave a soft smile, "Tsunayoshi-kun, don't worry too much. We are friends right?" He told, patting his shoulder. "Feel at home then."

"Thank.. you.." Tsuna could only nod.

12 January 2022

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro