Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Harry got to the room first. As Draco had said, it was empty- chairs stacked on top of desks and the room dark, save for the light filtering in one lonely window on the far wall. Harry hopped up to take a seat on the table, kicking his feet absentmindedly 

Several minutes later, the door creaked open once more, and a familiar blond slipped into view, carrying several books and what Harry recognized as the later letter he'd sent spread across the top book. Draco's eyes were scanning down it as he gently shut the door behind him, smilingly lightly when he saw Harry. The Gryffindor managed a small smile back.

"Hullo."

"Hello. How are you feeling?"

"Good. And you?" Harry asked politely.

"Quite well, thank you. I brought books- and your letter, so I could reply. I saw we figure out the bonding thing first, personally."

"I think so too."

"Wonderful."

Draco pulled down a chair from on top of the table, placing it on the ground and lowering himself into it, sitting in front of Harry and handing him a book. "See what you can find in this one, won't you?"

"Mm."

Harry opened the book to the table of contents, opening to the page and starting to read. As interesting as the information was, he didn't find anything relating to the bonding status being related to the hickey itself. Draco, evidently, wasn't having much luck either, judging by his furrowed brows. 

He flipped through the next few pages, barely reading what he was coming across. He instead settled for thinking about Draco. About his dream. About the bond, how they act, what they've been doing. All of it overwhelms him but at the same time... It's all felt strangely docile. Almost domestic. 

"... Malfoy?"

"Mhm?" 

Draco's voice is light as he pins his place in the book, looking over at Harry. His expression is innocent and curious. 

"Does life ever seem... Too slow?"

Draco tilts his head. "I suppose after spending one's entire life being hunted by egotistical maniacs, this might feel slow. To me? No. It feels more calm, but... That's a good thing."

Harry licks his lips cautiously. Thinking. "I don't like it."

"The calmness after the storm?"

"Yeah. I almost preferred the storm. At least I knew that I was in the storm. I wasn't panicked, waiting for the next one. I didn't have time to recover or think about what hurt during it, and now that it's calm..."

"You have to clean up," Draco finishes for him softly. "Isn't there solace in that, though? You can do anything now. You don't have to worry about keeping everything just together- you can advance, you can do things that you didn't have time for before. Pursue hobbies and meet people. Reinvent yourself, if you'd like."

"Is that what you're doing? Reinventing yourself?"

"No, Potter, I'm becoming myself. What I was before was my father. Not me."

There's something oddly intimate in that statement and Harry slowly nods. "I'm happy for you."

Draco smiles at him, and it reminds him so much of his dream that he has to dig his nails into his palm to stop thinking about it. "Thank you."

Draco nods again before turning back to his book and Harry thinks about what Draco said. Pursue hobbies and meet people.

"Malfoy."

Draco doesn't look annoyed from being interrupted from his book for a second time, pinning his finger where he was and looking up at him. "Mm?"

"I want to meet people."

Draco looked confused. "Well, then do it. I'm sure there are plenty of people who-"

"I want to meet you."

Draco abruptly stops speaking, his mouth opening wordlessly before snapping shut. "I'm not sure what you mean by that, Potter."

"I don't either. But I really want to kiss you."

Heat rose up on Draco's cheeks instantaneously. "Potter, are you entering heat early?"

Harry wanted to say no, but he honestly had no clue. "I don't think so. Kiss me once. Please. Just once."

"Potter-"

"Draco."

Draco had swallowed at the sound of his name falling from his lips and, much to Harry's delight, found the blond slowly standing, book forgotten at his side. 

"Are you... Are you sure?" Draco asked, standing in front of Harry cautiously. The ring he always wore was being relentlessly twisted by his other hand. 

"Please," Harry repeated, spreading his legs slightly. 

It wasn't what he expected out of an alpha being begged for a kiss. He expected quick, rough, needy- overtaken by pheromones and not completely conscious of what he was doing. This was not at all like that. If anything, Draco seemed to savor it, stepping slowly between Harry's spread thighs (who was still sat upon the desk) and bringing his hands up to gently cradle Harry's face, staring him in the eyes. His fingers started up by his temple, slowly drawing the soft pads of his fingers down the contours of his face, ending at his jaw. The fingers then pushed Harry's chin up slightly, meeting his expression more fully.

"Tell me again."

"What?" Harry responded, admittedly dumbly. 

"Tell me you want it, that you consent, that you actually want this."

Harry's heart melted and he rested his hands gently on Draco's forearms. "Yeah. I want it. Want you."

Draco's grip roughens up ever so slightly, just enough to make Harry's breath hitch as Draco pulls him forward while leaning in himself, lips pressing together finally. Harry immediately sighs, pressing forward more as the rough chapped nature of his own lips scratched against Draco's soft ones. Harry knew he was promised one kiss, and he wants to make it last, so he reached up to tangle his hands in Draco's hair, pulling him closer- almost holding him captive as their lips moved. There was no tongue, but lips pressed, slid and parted for mere seconds before reconjoining, creating a gentle suction that made Harry's head spin.

Draco was a bloody fantastic kisser.

Finally, after several moments, Draco pulled away, panting softly against Harry's lips as he pressed their foreheads together, eyes still closed.

"This just made our tentative friendship so much more difficult," Harry sighed.

"You seem to be good at that," Draco spoke, but his voice was light, almost teasing and, almost as if he couldn't help himself, he let his lips press against Harry's once more, much more firm but with less movement. 

Harry didn't release his hands from Draco's hair, not until Draco reached up and physically removed them. Already, Harry was feeling the effects of a touch-starved omega and found himself pouting slightly. 

Draco, seeming to know what Harry was pouting about, leaned back in closer and allowed Harry to rest his chin on Draco's shoulder. 

"Are you physically going through touch withdrawals?" Draco finally asked, his voice tentative. "One of the books said that it's a thing for omegas, especially if you're not claimed while going through heats."

"Probably. Kissing you was... nice. Really nice."

Draco paused. "If you need someone to give you... I don't know... Physical affection... So you aren't miserable, I'm... Willing."

"Like kissing?"

"I suppose. But I think just being near each other, close enough to be touching, should fulfill it as well."

"So just friendly touching."

Draco's face flushed. "... Don't make it sound crass."

"I didn't intend to."

Draco just sighed again and quietly muttered, again, "the things I do for you, Potter" before descending his lips upon Harry's once more.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro