Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

As soon as the door shuts, Draco can hear Harry shutting off the water to the shower, followed by a soft sigh. 

"You alright, Harry?" Draco calls, desperately applying product to his hair, hoping it won't go frizzy.

"Yes, just tired."

"Want to get back to sleep?"

"I should probably get some school work done, so no, not yet."

"Mm," Draco agreed, "good idea. I can help, if you'd like- I've already got it all done."

"What? For the whole week?"

"I asked for the assignments ahead of time, yes. I finished them last week. I wanted to make sure that my full attention would be on you whenever you needed it."

"Oh."

"You underestimate the lengths I would go to keep you sated, Potter," Draco sighed softly, brushing his hair out of his eyes. 

Harry didn't reply, and Draco continued to mess with his hair until Harry appeared in the mirror behind him. They locked eyes through the reflection and Draco managed a small smile, reaching back to squeeze Harry's arm gently. "Good shower?"

"Wonderful. Thank you."

Draco nodded. "Here, let me get you some clothes."

He pushed himself out of his seat, grabbing a pair of thin sweatpants and a loose white t-shirt and handing them to Harry, who had the towel wrapped around his waist. Harry rose a brow. "No pants?"

"You've got trousers. That's enough. Besides, no pants means easier access."

Harry's mouth dropped open and a blush came across his face when Draco winked before the Omega hurried into the bathroom. Draco shamelessly checked out Harry's arse through the towel as he left, smirking when Harry basically slammed the door behind him.

A minute later, Harry came out of the bathroom, now dressed in the gray linen sweats and the t-shirt, his face still flushed a pretty pink.

"Here, this is the assignments from today," Draco said, handing him a small stack of paperwork. Harry's face immediately dropped into a frown.

"Draco-..." Harry sighed, taking the papers and placing them on the desk behind Draco, moving a step closer. "Draco, I swear you do this on purpose."

"Do what, my love?"

Harry's eyes darkened and Draco had to fight to keep the smirk off of his face as Harry lunged at him, connecting their lips with vicious force.

"Mm, hello," Draco greeted smugly, planting his hands on Harry's hips and simply holding him, squeezing  occasionally as he licked his way into Harry's mouth.

Harry started to get more eager, biting at Draco's bottom lip and pressing himself up against him. "Ah... Draco..."

"Yes Potter?"

"I... Merlin..." 

Draco had to bite down a gasp as Harry forcefully shoved his hips into Draco's, resulting in what was most definitely the hottest grind of his life. Without thinking, Draco's hands drifted to Harry's arse, squeezing with two hands and pulling Harry forward more firmly against him, cocks pressing from behind fabric. 

Harry let out a heart-stopping moan, immediately stepping closer and starting to shift. Draco exhaled sharply as Harry moved; rising up onto his toes and then grinding back down against him. "Fuck, Harry-"

"Mm," Harry hummed in agreement, pheromones overwhelming all of Draco's senses and making him feel feint. "Feel 'so good," the omega slurred, clearly not having any shame as he huffed and panted, letting out soft moans while unabashedly grinding himself against Draco's prick.

"Fuck, you too baby," Draco huffed out, using his grip on Harry's ass to pull him more fully against him, both of them letting out groans. 

"Call me that again," Harry demanded.

"Baby," Draco conceded, shifting his head down to press open-mouthed kisses along Harry's cheek, heat rising up his spine and pooling in his abdomen. "You're gorgeous."

"Mm," Harry hummed in what might have been agreement, eyes half-lidded and face flushed from pleasure, swollen lips parting as his tongue swiped across his bottom lip. "You feel... So good."

"You too baby. Fuck. I'm... I'm close."

Harry seemed to like that as he eagerly picked up the pace of his grinding, reaching back with one hand to press over the back of Draco's hand and squeeze, forcing the Slytherin to grope Harry's arse more firmly. Draco certainly wasn't going to complain and complied to Harry's silent request, helping Harry pick up the pace while squeezing with more force. 

After a few more seconds, the pressure in Draco's stomach finally tipped over and he came, burying his face in Harry's hair and panting in the omegas ear about how good he felt, prick throbbing almost painfully. 

Harry continued his grinding for only a bit longer, stiffening abruptly with an arched back and a cry of Draco's name on his tongue.

They stayed there for several moments after Draco cast a cleaning charm, then realized with a mix of horror and amusement that Harry was still hard. Upon vocalizing this, Harry groaned and buried his face further in Draco's shirt. "It never goes soft, no matter how many times I get off. Not after the first day, at least."

"Well, we're most of the way through day two. Only a day and a half left."

"Thank Merlin."

Draco didn't respond vocally, just pulled away slightly and pulled out a chair, restacking the papers on the desk and stepped to the side, pulling his own work from the drawers. "Here are my answers. Don't make it look like you copied. I normally wouldn't condone this, but I don't think it's fair they expect you to do work while in this condition."

Harry grumbled and collapsed into the chair. "Thanks. Where are you going?"

"Shower. Thanks to you, I'm a mess, so I'm going to clean up."

"You cast a cleaning charm though?"

"Still feel gross. Plus if I want my hair to be at all salvageable tomorrow, I'm going to need to put some product in it."

Harry rolled his eyes. "You're such a girl."

Draco grinned cheekily. "Does that mean you think I'm pretty?"

"Fuck off. Go shower, you prick."

"Gladly."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro