Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

It had only taken a few moments for Draco to haul Harry back into his lap and pull him down for a starving kiss, his hands wandering aimlessly across his back.

Harry felt like he was in heaven. He could feel not only Draco's breath, hands and body, but his emotions- the heady arousal and giddy elation that he's impossibly good at hiding. Harry had learned that about Draco- despite his constantly neutral expression, his emotions were all over the place, just like his own. 

It made him feel less alone. 

What made him feel even less like he was alone were the large hands suddenly squeezing at his arse, making him gasp sharply and glare down at Draco, who was grinning smugly. 

"You were lost in thought. Had you get you back somehow. Sorry," he apologizes, clearly not sorry in the least, especially considering that he gave another lofty squeeze moments later, grinding his hips up against Harry's in a way that made him see stars. 

"Bastard," Harry hissed out through gritted teeth.

Draco grinned back at him. "Yeah?" He taunts, drawing his hands up to Harry's back for a moment, but only to slide his hands underneath the boxer briefs that Harry is still wearing and grabbing at him once again.

Harry groaned, head dropping down slightly. "Yes," he finally managed to get out through grit teeth. "Cocky bastard."

"I think anyone would be cocky if they had Harry Potter moaning in their lap."

"I'm not moaning," Harry huffed, glaring at the blond, who raised a single brow.

"Not yet you aren't."

At that point, Draco's hands go two different directions- one to his lower back, and the other slipping between Harry's arse. Harry's face flamed red, trying to keep his glare on the blond, but Draco clearly wasn't affected, looking casual as can be with a smirk on his face. 

Harry felt a rush of care flood his heart as Draco looked up at him, face growing serious for a moment. "I'm going to reach for my wand and cast two things, okay? A cleaning charm and a lubrication charm."

Harry nods, and watches Draco's hand move to grab his wand from the pocket of his trousers, pulling his hand away for a moment before casting the two spells before newly slicked fingers prodded at Harry's entrance, making him flush and attempt to hide his face in Draco's chest. 

Draco, however, wasn't having it, using his free hand to tip Harry's head up, forcing eye contact. "Gonna take it slow, okay? Without being on your heat it's gonna be a bit more work and it might sting, just let me know if you want me to stop, alright?"

Harry nodded, biting his bottom lip nervously as Draco finally pushed, just as slowly and cautiously as Harry had the first time he'd fingered himself. Harry could feel the resistance and drag, biting his bottom lip as his eyes fluttered shut. 

"Keep your eyes on me, love," Draco prompted, his voice weirdly caring for the situation they were currently in. "I'm going to keep casting the lubrication charm to make sure this doesn't hurt, and I don't want to scare you if your eyes are closed." Harry forced his eyes open at the explanation, meeting the liquid mercury colored eyes that seemed to bore into his very soul. 

Harry felt Draco pull out, casting another clearly enunciated spell before pressing again- this time with two fingers. Harry winced at first, but Draco used his free hand to gently pet at Harry's head, drawing his fingers through his hair and helping him calm down. 

"Feeling okay?"

Harry clenched around the fingers, letting out a soft whine as he did so. "More than."

"Good."

Finally, Draco does what Harry had done on his heat and curled his fingers, allowing the odd intrusion to finally turn into something really fucking enjoyable. He let out a loud cry, body jerking slightly and cock twitching against Draco's as the pleasure shot up his spine, eyes fluttering shut for a moment before shooting back open to look at Draco, whos pupils were dilated so far his eyes looked nearly black. 

"Draco, I- Oh fuck-"

Harry can feel everything, the way Draco's cock is grinding against his own with each thrust of his fingers, the soft pads of his fingers massaging into Harry's prostate, the heat of Draco's hands, the fingers twined in his hair, everything. 

"Told you you'd be moaning," Draco teased, though his voice was strained and his hips were twitching up, meeting Harry's hips in little half-grinds that made Harry's eyes want to cross.

"I- I-"

Draco pulls his fingers out till just the tips are inside before pushing all the way inside in one fluid motion, pressing firmly against Harry's prostate and he can't hold it back anymore. He came with a loud whine, spasming around Draco's fingers as he wet the front of his briefs with cum, each pulsation making his body jerk from the overwhelming feeling on his already sensitive prick. 

Harry couldn't keep his head up, instead letting it drop down onto Draco's chest, panting heavily into his pale skin as his fingers slip out of him.

"Harry," Draco groaned, squeezing the omega close to his body, hips twitching. "I need to-"

Obliging, Harry braces his legs slightly before adjusting his position and grinding his now-soft prick into Draco's, tilting his head up to watch the blond's expression through half-lidded eyes. Draco had his head thrown back into the pillow, eyes squeezed shut and his lips slightly parted, letting out soft gasps and pants. "Fuck, Harry-"

After a few moments, Draco reached his climax with a halted groan, fingers digging bruises into Harry's hips as he drove his hips upward into Harry's, applying as much pressure as he could to his prick as he came, each throb releasing bits of release that darkened the front of his briefs. 

"Merlin, you are so fucking hot," Draco panted, eyes finally sliding open to meet Harry's. "Gonna cast a cleaning charm really quick." 

Fumbling for his wand, Draco cast the charm and Harry relished in the feeling of cleanliness that washed over him, cleaning both of them of cum and sweat. 

The two of them didn't move for several minutes, and so it became almost inevitable that they both fell asleep wrapped in each other's arms. 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro