Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

TW: If you squint, a little bit of Consented Dubious Consent

Harry ended up falling asleep in the Slytherin dorms after crawling up to properly cuddle Draco, not even caring that Draco's dorm mates could walk in at any time and catch them. 

Realistically, the only person that probably didn't already know that had actually come back for eighth year was Daphne Greengrass. 

And so he'd allowed himself to curl up against Draco's side and drift off to sleep, enjoying the feeling of Draco finally holding him back.

When he'd woken up, it had been to a slight movement against his backside. He'd turned to find the source, but found Draco, clearly still asleep, lips slightly parted. Glancing down, Harry found the source of the movement- Draco's hard prick, tented in his sleep pants, was pressing against Harry's arse as his hips rocked in a sleepy, lost-rhythm type of movement. Each time he gave that little thrust, Harry could feel the head of Draco's prick pressing against his skin; indenting the flesh it found, weirdly close to Harry's entrance for it to be a coincidence. 

Harry held his breath lightly, neither wanting Draco to wake up nor this to stop. His own cock was straining as he closed his eyes, imagining what it would be like if Draco actually were fucking him right then, soft thrusts and an arm slung over his chest, holding him in place so he couldn't move. 

Harry bit his bottom lip, letting out a soft noise as he arched his back, pressing his hips in closer to Draco.

The result was deeper thrusts, and Harry was sure if he hadn't been wearing trousers and pants, the head of Draco's prick would be brushing against his entrance- if he could manage to access it without just indenting Harry's arse with his lazy thrusts had held no rhythm.

But fuck, even that felt good, the hard press of his cock pressing into Harry's arse cheek, sometimes nowhere near his entrance, sometimes right over it.

Harry froze when Draco let out a soft noise and his thrusting stopped. He sat up half-way before his hand reached down in between their bodies, grabbing his prick through his sleep pants and, fuck, pressing it right up against Harry's arse, applying steady pressure even when he wasn't thrusting forward.

And then, when he did thrust forward, there was so much force behind it that Harry almost let his fake sleeping cover blow trying to stabilize himself.

Draco kept that rhythm, hard but slow, for several moments, letting out low, breathy grunts into Harry's ear, nipping at it slightly. 

"I know you're awake, Harry," Draco whispered, accentuating saying his name with a particularly forceful thrust, and Harry finally let out a whimper that proved Draco correct.

"I don't wanna be," Harry mumbled, and Draco stopped his ministrations. 

"Want to go back to bed?"

"No," Harry said harshly, grinding his hips back against Draco's prick. "Well, I... I..."

"Say it," Draco encouraged, meeting Harry's grind half-way.

"I want to act like I am," Harry finally managed to say, his voice still a low whisper- like Draco's.

"Mm. Go back to bed," Draco encouraged, easily falling into that roll. "Cleaning charm," he mumbled, though, and Harry felt the charm wash over him.

Harry obeyed, resting fully on his side and allowing his eyes to flutter shut, feeling Draco pause for a few moments before continuing his gentle thrusts, still letting out those low, beautiful sounds from the back of his throat.

After a minute, Harry felt hands at the band of his sleep pants and not moments later they were being pulled down around his knees. A few moments and a bit of shuffling fabric later, Harry felt the unmistakable feeling of the velvety head of Draco's cock pressing back up against his arse, spreading warm precum against his tanned skin with each slight thrust. Groaning low in his throat, Draco moved his prick and, fuck, dragged it down between the halves of Harry's arse, pausing for a moment when his prick caught on the rim of Harry's hole.

"I'm not gonna fuck you, not yet, but Merlin-" 

Draco dragged his hips back and thrust forward, just enough to apply a bit of pressure, making the blond let out a low groan before repeating the process, just the sheer pressure of it making the both of them go mad, and Harry realized he would rather like it if Draco fucked him just then.

"Merlin," Draco hissed, using his hand to adjust his prick, rubbing it over Harry's entrance a few times. "Merlin, I want to... Oh... I want you so much..."

Harry couldn't help but thrust his hips back a bit, the two of them gasping when Draco's prick, just ever so lightly, pushed inside of him. It wasn't a lot- not even half of the head of Draco's cock. Neither of them moved for a moment, both of them breathing heavily, shock still washing over both of them. "Can I... Oh god, Harry..." Draco pulled out, burying his face between Harry's shoulder blades, his breath hot and moist over his skin, and Harry could feel Draco fumbling around for a moment, before two slicked fingers pressed at his entrance. He didn't hear a charm, so he assumed it was saliva coated digits that pressed their way into Harry's entrance, working slowly but steadily inside of him.

When his fingers had bottomed out, Harry felt the familiar press of Draco's cock at his entrance, but he didn't push in- instead, both his fingers and length pulled out, leaving just his fingertips inside Harry. It confused him for a few seconds before he felt the thrust of Draco's hips and the fingers drove inside him once more, his tip hitting him just like he had before.

It took Harry a moment to realize that Draco was pretending he was fucking him, using his fingers as a substitute while he fucked his prick between Harry's cheeks.

"Oh, Merlin, you feel so good," Draco praised in a low groan, hips snapping against Harry's arse. "Can't wait to... Oh..." 

Harry felt dizzy as he, too, imagined that it were Draco's cock instead of his fingers fucking into him, feeling his body jolt with each of Draco's surprisingly powerful thrusts that he could feel, even without him properly fucking into him. 

Harry let out a soft cry as Draco hit his prostate, finally giving up on his mini-fantasy as he grabbed his prick and pulled, hard and fast, feeling his orgasm build with each of Draco's pointed thrusts.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Harry panted, back arching slightly, "I'm gonna... fuck-"

"Come on," Draco encouraged, his own voice strained. "Come for me."

Harry cried out as his release hit, splattering cum across his stomach and Draco's bedding, clenching tightly around Draco's fingers. 

Draco only managed to last a few more thrusts longer than he had, hips stuttering. Harry felt the pulsations as Draco buried his hips up close to Harry's arse, the hot liquid flooding down his side.

"Another cleaning charm," Draco muttered, lazily waving his wand and vanishing all the cum from their bodies and Draco's bed. 

"Fuck," Harry just huffed, still breathing heavily. 

"Fuck indeed," Draco agreed, nuzzling his face into Harry's back once more, his newly soft prick resting against Harry's arse.

"Draco?"

"Mm?"

"We're late for class."

"... Fuck."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro