-•-•44•-•-

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Dustin crept to Emmas room after waking up from a horrible, horrible nightmare. Plagg allowed Dustin to stay in the house as long as he stays in one of the spare rooms, and not Emma's. He opened the door, a slight creaking noise coming from the hinges. He opened the door and found Emma sneaking back into her room from her window. She turned and had something red splattered in her hair, clothes and face. He ran to her and grabbed her wrist. She looked down as he examined her face. "Emma, who did you kill?" She didn't look at him. "Who?!" He raised his voice and squeezed her wrists.

"Naomi," Emma whispered. Dustin slightly let go. She slightly looked up. "She's my neighbor."

"Why did you kill her?" Emma laughed like he didn't know. Everyone but her husband knew.

"She was cheating on her husband with like, nine other guys, Dustin. She deserved it!" Emma laughed like a manic. Dustin stepped back and looked at her. She met his eyes, his filling with fear. A smirk plastered on her lips and evil in her eyes.

"Emma..." He couldn't find any words. He loved her but, this was a new level of crazy he got from her. He grabbed her wrist and led her into the bathroom. "Come on, we're cleaning this off of you."

He stepped out while she undressed then walked in when she was in the water. He grabbed a rag and got the blood out of her hair and off her face. He threw away her clothes, but Emma grabbed the blood hoodie before he could get rid of it. He helped her into bed after she got into her pajamas. He held her shoulders as she sat in the bed. She rested her hand on his arm. She bit her lip instead of meeting his eyes. She knew what was waiting. Either a speech, a plan or a promise.

"Emma," she still didn't look at him. "I won't let anyone find you out. Okay?" She shot her head up and looked at him. "No one will find you, okay? I won't let that happen but please, just be a vigilantly. Only kill people if they deserve it." His eyes pleaded for her to say okay.

She nodded and rested her head against his chest. He put his hands on her back and held her close. "I will." Not. She had murderous blood coursing through her veins. She would loose control sooner or later, it was just a matter of time.

"Thank you," he kissed the top of her head and let go. "Now get some sleep. You have school tomorrow and I have work." He found a job at one of Marin's bakeries, well, Marin gave him one. Dustin walked back to his room and stared straight up at the ceiling. His nightmare coursing through his brain on repeat. Emma wouldn't do that. Emma wouldn't do that to him. She wouldn't kill him. His nightmare wouldn't come true.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro