Font size
Chiều cao dòng

as requested

"micha."
"michaelllll."
"mikey."
"mikey-moo."
"da-"
"what do you want, you dork." michael interrupted before jeremy could say anything else.

"gimme kisses."

michael almost crashed the car.

he had to pull over to the side of the road, as he was too flustered to drive.
"wh-at.?" michael's voice cracked, his face red as he turned to jeremy.
"kiss." he spoke, tapping his lips with his finger. michael swallowed hard.

"i can't, jerm. you aren't thinking straight." michael almost laughed at the unintentional pun, but managed to remain deadpan. jeremy wouldn't remember anything in the morning anyways, so, what harm could a single kiss do?

so after his hands stopped shaking, michael took jeremy's chin between his thumb and forefinger, pulling their lips together briefly before pulling back, avoiding looking at the drunk teen.

"again!"
"W-WHAT!?"
"kiss!"
"no jer-."
"gimme kiss."

"jeremy i can't do that." michael finally snapped, turning to the delirious boy.
"why not?" he asked softly, slightly hurt.
"because you're drunk and straight. you aren't thinking properly. you don't understand how much this hurts me, jeremy. i love you, and the one time you feel the same way about me is when you're fucking intoxicated." michael sobbed, a tear escaping his eye and slipping down his cheek.

"micha.." jeremy began, reaching for the crying boy's hand. he laced their fingers together, trying to turn michael to face him.
"i love... love you michael. lots." jeremy slurred slightly, cupping michael's jaw with his free hand and looking into his eyes.
"no you don't. you're just drunk." michael spat, pulling away from jeremy's touch and beginning to drive again.

the rest of the car ride was silent, only the quiet sound from the radio slipping through the air was audible.

michael eventually parked in the driveway of the Mell household, helping jeremy inside where he tucked the skinny boy into michael's bed. it didn't matter if michael was mad at jeremy or not, he was still going to help and take care of his intoxicated friend.

a tired michael was about to leave the room before he heard a choked sob from behind him.
michael turned to see jeremy sitting up in the bed, clutching the blankets as his shoulders shook, tears falling down his face.

"mi-micha.." he hiccupped, breath hitching as the tears continued to roll off his cheeks.
michael's stomach dropped.
he returned to jeremy's side, taking his small, cold hands into his big, warmer ones.
"hey hey, its okay, bub. whats wrong?" michael cooed, rubbing jeremy's hands.

he just cried harder.

"i love you... but you say no." the brunette whispered, periwinkle eyes droopy and tired. michael's heart wrenched, and he wasn't sure if it was in a good or bad way.
"jeremy.." michael began, only to be cut off again.
"no. i love you michael." jeremy whispered quieter, smiling to himself after. like saying it out loud finally made him realize his true feelings.

"why the fuck are you whispering, we're home alone." michael laughed, fingers trailing jeremy's arms gingerly. jeremy giggled, another tear slipped from his eye.
"stop crying! jeremy c'mon man, work with me here." michael smiled, wiping away the stray tear. jeremy leaned into michael's touch, closing his eyes like a cat.

michael pulled himself farther onto the bed, laying down and pulling the skinny boy with him.
jeremy began squirming around in michael's embrace, a dorky smile on his face.
"wh- jeremy stop moving! oh my god- just- jesus christ you're such a nerd." michael giggled, holding the fidgety boy in his arms.
their legs tangled together as jeremy grasped the front of michael's hoodie for the umpteenth time this night, leaving soft, open-mouth kisses on michael's jawline, neck and collarbones, making said boy shudder.

jeremy sighed as he pressed his face farther into michael's neck, chills running over the tawny boy's skin at the sensation of jeremy's breath on his body. michael pulled the slim boy closer to his chest and let his eyes flutter shut, both being overcome by sleep.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro