[8]- aftermath

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

5 minutes later..

Erza firmly pulled Hanako away from Mira and waited until she stopped struggling. It took a lot of mages to hold down the demon girl. 

"I know you're mad but attacking your comrades is not right." Makarov scolded the girl.

" I'll go and see if I can make myself feel better." Hanako sighed, starting to calm down. Once Erza let go of her grip, she walked out of the guild, but not before she sent one glare to Mira. 

"Levy, you should go after Hanako. Maybe she'll listen to you.." the master asked as he went to check on the upset Mira. The said girl nodded her head and follow after Hanako. 

~

"Where could she be?" Levy knew her friend can get carried away by her emotions; like the fight earlier. A few minutes later, Hanako ran into a deep forest and headed for a secluded spot to break a lot of trees. 

Levy stood back and let her friend tire herself out. When that happened, she moved forward as her short friend laid on her back. 

"Are you feeling better? You sure gave that tree a good beating." Levy asked as she went closer.

"Yeah, I feel better.. Who sent you after me?" Hanako already knew the answer. 

"The master. He's concerned about you.. What set you off on Mira?" Levy asked.

"I've just been having a bad day; and then hearing about her death.. I guess I just lost it. That and Mira's presence didn't help matters."

"I don't think you know how she died, do you?." Levy said it like a statement. At the shake of her friend's head the bluenette sighed and continued..

"Elfman was working on his beast take-over. When he suddenly lost control, he hit Lisanna to a ravine and died shortly after Mira got to her."

Hanako stayed silent, now ashamed of her actions. They talked for a little longer before getting back up and heading back to the guild.

Needless to say, Mira didn't talk to Hanako for a while. The young paper mage couldn't blame her, her attacks had been very mean.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro