Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Kosutsune didn't seemed amused or anything. She still had her straight face as she saw the event uphold.

It's as if a movie, where she sat down looking from quite far away. A small glow of white flown out from [Name]'s body as it flew to her.

She stood up as she prepares to leave, "I suppose I'll be bored again." She mumble out as she turn around and the white glow followed after her. "Or I guess not." She heaved a tired sigh.

"I'll fulfill the second wish when they finish the funeral.." Kosutsune looks at the hospital one last time. "Yes, that will do." She lastly told before disappearing back to her place.

---

"She died mainly from the stab in her stomach, wounding her bowel and infection from the bacteria spreads to her whole body." Ryohei quietly noted as he turn toward Tsuna and Reborn. "But it is also because from lots of broken bones, which from the statement was resulted by the assaulter's kicks on her back," He continued. "Those broken bones pierced into her internal organs which results in the inside injuries."

It's a day after [Name]'s death was confirmed and none of Tsuna's guardians, nor Reborn were resting. They all, as ordered by their boss and ex-tutor are pulling an all-nighter to handle [Full Name]'s death.

"Alright, thank you, onii-san. You can leave now." Tsunayoshi told dismissing his sun guardian with a tired face.

The said brother, and also doctor nodded in worry, "I'll extremely leave now, but do take a rest as well, otouto." Tsuna replied with a small tired smile.

As his brother left, his smile also left his face. It turns into a grim face as he see the dead body of [Name]. Next to him, Reborn flicked his fedora. "She really died huh." He mumble out.

"She,, did." Tsuna didn't deny anything, but he's feeling rage all over his body. He really wanted to blast off all of [Name]'s worried thoughts of her who said she will die when she's 25. He wanted to change her mind who could only think of when she'll die and doesn't deserve to feel happiness.

He really did.

He heard of her dreams of her dying so he thought if he avoided going to places connected to her dreams, she won't die. But she still died.

His hyper intuition did rang loudly, but he was being blinded by fear and was too ignorance to realise about her callings. It's partly his fault that [Name] died.

"Tenth, Reborn-san." The two said person look up to a certain storm guardian. "We've confirmed that the assaulter is having a mentality disorder and will be confined and perhaps also be sent to rehabilitation center." He informed. "As for Cel, the child will resume her rehabilitation at another hospital since the last hospital failed to cure her depression and anxiety, well it even became worse.."

Tsunayoshi and Reborn dismisses Hayato afterward. The silverette looked at his boss and Reborn, "Please take a good rest as well, Tenth, Reborn-san." He lastly told before going.

The two were the ones to be shooked the most by [Name]'s death. They really did love the woman even for just a while. It is a wonder how a mere civillian could capture two most dangerous man's heart. Love is a really odd thing.

As days starts to pass on, the two held a proper burial for [Name], as their beloved one.

She had no other relatives nor friends, so the funeral wasn't that crowdy. The one who came were the Vongola who knew her, Cel with a nurse who's suppose to take care of her, and some nurses and doctors who had taken care of [Name] when she was in the hospital.

They gave some words of condolences, thanking the two who colored [Name]'s life for a year and also a few months before she passed, and also for funding and even holding the funeral.

[Name] was burried with all of her rings properly placed on her middle finger, bracelets used as how they were used before, necklace used, with the chain necklace taken by Tsuna as it didn't mean anything.

She was weared a pure white clothes with lilies around her body, to represent how pure she was.

She was burried inside the Vongola property, a special place made by Tsunayoshi and Reborn to show how precious she is.

The day of the funeral ended, which mean it's time for Kosutsune to work. She pulled a wire out of air, which attach a lot of branch wires and cut the source of the wires and the branchs starts to crumble down and neatly stored in a box Kosutsune had prepared.

She took the box and put it away in her storage. "What's that?" A male's voice broke the silent.

Kosutsune look at the male before sighing, "Memories." She stated shortly.

"Memories!? How did you-" The girl shot a glare towards the male and instantly shut him up.

Kosutsune then took a glance on a certain chain necklace with two rings attached to it which covers the box. "It will bound to be broken in time." She mumble out.

Her mouth curved into a small smile, "How fun."

-----------

This marks the end of Passing Time (KHR Fanfic)! Hope you enjoyed the mini journey~

Also please don't kill me for killing [Full Name] who literally had a very bad life (starting from the fact she has paralyzed legs, she had MRKH syndrome, and dying at the age of 25. I am now a bit regretting to have the MC as [Name] coughs seriously dun kill me hiks

I hope you enjoy this story! Sorry if it sucks or weird qwq

7 February 2020

Started: 4 January 2020
Finished: 7 February 2020

Meaning a month + 3 days!

A FREAKING NEW RECORD YAYYYZZZZ-

Not only that, this story is fully prepared by me too cheers! There will be two more parts after this, which are omakes!

Have fun then!

First chapter published: 22 January 2020
Last chapter published: 8 February 2020

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro