Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

What I didn't expect is that my room is now properly decorated. They really put effort this year-

My eyes turns to a certain brunette as it twitch, well that explains everything.

Reborn gave a smug face, "Well you did good for once." He huffed, ruffling Tsuna's head.

Tsuna pouted as a reply.

"I'm thankful for all of this, though I do believe I have never told the two of you when my birthday is."

They both shruggs, "The nurses told us."

I literally face-palmed since does this hospital leaks information that easily!? I sighs as they then took a seat infront of me.

"Well, buon compleano, [Name]." Reborn once again said, properly.

"Buon compleano, [Name]." Tsuna also said with a bright smile.

I gave in, they're hard to handle. "Grazie, Reborn. Tsuna." I reply to the two of them with a smile. "This might be the best birthday I had."

"Of course," Reborn smirks. "Now then, I'll give you my present." He took something from his pocket.

Could be guesssed, a ring. A plain silver ring. With another silver lining being engraved to something. "It's a promise ring, since I doubt you'll accept a proposal when you rejected my confession." He explained shortly as he took my hand and placed it on my finger. "Though I guess you'll took it off afterwards."

I did as he say and shruggs, "I did say that," He tipped his fedora. "I said so earlier that I won't accept this but well.. Thanks for the present, Reborn." I held the ring, cupping it.

I then turn my attention to the pouting brunette, "that's not fair.." He mutter out.

He then came closer to me, "W-Well, I too, wanted to give you a ring but.. since I know you won't wear it, I customized it into a necklace-" He mumble out, grabbing a small box, but still larger than a ring box and opened it.

It reveals a simple chain as the necklace and a ring, it's almost identical with the one Reborn gave, except there's something engraved with gold strings.

"Geez, I get that you're rich but this is a bit too much for a present to be honest." I scratch my cheeks, feeling a bit embarassed, but still happy. "Thanks though Tsuna. Will you put it on for me? Oh and insert Reborn's too in the way, if you don't mind." I gave him a soft smile handing the ring to Tsuna who nodded.

I gathered my hair and lifted it up so it won't get in the way when Tsuna'll put it up. The chains touched my skin and I could feel the cold metal, followed by some clinking voice of the two rings collided.

I've never expected I would feel this loved by someone. It is certainly a good feeling.

I lifted up a fond smile as I let down my hair again. Reaching for the place where the two rings are connected, I lifted up to the front of my lips and kisses them. "Thank you so much for the present, Tsuna. Reborn."

Tsuna instantly flushed red while Reborn lowered his fedora. I gave them my brightest smile, grasping to the two promise rings.

I have to say, this is the best birthday I have. I won't lie that today is one of my joyous day. But I also remember Reborn's words earlier, they have a job and today's our last day together..

"So," I started, face solemn and hands fiddling with the two rings in my neck. "You two are leaving?"

Tsuna visibly flinched lightly, only to be hitted by Reborn who whispered "Pathetic." to Tsuna. I lightly laugh at their interaction.

"I guess we are.. We have something to do for a while," some things were left out, not being said.

"Alright then." I gave another smile, "It's a short time but I really had fun with you two." I gesture them to come closer to me. They walked closer and I literally pulled them by their tie and gave them a peck on their cheeks. "Take them as a parting gift from me."

I let out a laugh as Tsuna once again blushed up, while Reborn froze. "Do your best on your jobs.." My gaze turns glossy but I gave them my smile.

The tension changes in every once in a while, Tsuna surprises me with a whole tiramisu cake and told me to blow the candle and we had party and I guessed, we're the noisiest room that night.

They didn't leave until way past midnight, hugging me tightly and ruffling my hair. All in all, I felt a lot of affection from them that night.

They bid themselves good bye, and left for who knows how long.

Or perhaps,
I'll die first before I can meet them again-

Without them realising, outside, in the sky, flying, observing the smiling [Name] is a girl wearing a dark orange kimono with a mask on the upper side.

"It is almost the passing time, and the price will be finally fully payed, Celeine Rua."

She then disappears into thin air. "One year left."

------------------

18 January 2020

Tsuna and Reborn left because of some reasons;

First, because they have missions and lots of stuff to do.
Tsuna is the Decimo, he needs to get his act together to lead the family and change Vongola back into vigilante group.
Reborn is being used by Vongola (Tsuna) for missions and Giglio Nero (Yuni and Arcobaleno) for stuffs as well.

Second, because they didn't want anyone to know about [Name] as they're in the underworld. They're dirty enough to kill or kidnap a civillian just to get to the both of them (although they will be stupid enough to do it since Tsuna is Decimo and Reborn is the number #1 greatest hitman)

Published 3 February 2020

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro