Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Days starts to pass by since the two really left. I'm quite sad they left to be honest, they're precious,- I'm already attached to them aren't I?

I started to do what I usually do, waiting for my time to come. Doing check ups, roaming around the hospital and town and everywhere.

Time passes and days starts to become months.

I would fiddle with the rings in my neck to cope with my loneliness as time continues.

I've made a friend in the hospital too in the way, who's still young and got into the hospital because of parental abuse.

I found her, Cel by accident and became close, though I do know she's still in depression and sometimes anxiety. It pains my heart since she's still ten or so.

From what I've heard, Cel did got parental abuse but it's from her father. Her mother was abused too and she's in critical condition in another room in this hospital. The nurses and doctor hasn't told her anything since she is still in the middle of depression and anxiety rehabilitation.

They're afraid that if Cel knew her mother is in coma because of shielding her, she'll do as far as comitting suicide.

I was told of this because I'm the one who's close to her now. They hoped I can help her overcome depression and anxiety. They hoped I can help her.

I guessed it won't hurt- I mean she'll be sure to leave this hospital before I reached 25 right?

And so I helped her to open up bit by bit, helping her gaining confidence, playing together in the park or at the ward and do everything I can.

It's also distracting me from missing Tsuna and Reborn-

I looked at the calender, my 25th birthday is in 4 months. My eye twitch in disappointment, 'It's been 8 months since they left, and since the doctors let me take care of Cel.' I shook my head, 'I'm the one who wanted to get rid of the attachment, what am I doing now?' I bit my lip.

"Sister [Name]? What's wrong?" A quiet voice called out for me.

I look at Cel with a smile, "It's nothing Cel. What should we do today?"

Cel then gave me a shy smile, "U-Um, can we play outside?"

"Of course!"

End of [Name]'s POV--------

A brunette sighs as he signed another paper at the table infront of him. On his right, a laptop which is on shone brightly. "Still no leads huh?" He mumble out as the screen's light shone making the ring he's wearing glimmers.

The door then open revealing a man in suit and wearing a fedora, "There's no other leads. No matter which server we use, it only showed us the same result." He flicked his fedora using his right hand, also the ring he's wearing is eye catching.

The brunette stops signing and look at the other one. "It's so strange. It may be coincidence but there's no way that could happen, right?" He rubbed his plain silver ring with his thumbs, voice filled with disappointment.

"It could be a curse, but I'm not sure as well. This doesn't concern Tri-ni-sette so I doubt Kawahira could help." The other replied, also rubbing his plain silver ring.

The brunette looked at a certain file, "For 7 generation straight, dying on the age of 25.." He mumble out. He then flip some papers, "Wait, this one.. That year..-" He pulled the paper and gestured the other man to come closer. "Reborn, isn't this the same year as of Vongola Primo's?"

The other man, Reborn observes and nodded, "I believe so."

"Do you think we can ask Talbot?"

The two stayed silent, thinking.

"No guarantee he'll know, but well. It won't hurt to ask." He shrugs.

The brunette nodded, "Hayato!" He then called out.

A loud sound of footsteps were heard and by the door stood a silver haired male. "Yes, Decimo?" He walks in fast steps and come to his boss' side. "Is there anything I can do?"

The brunette, Decimo turns his head towards his right hand man. "Can you please call Talbot? If possible as soon as possible."

Hayato nodded and bowed down. "Certainly." He then went out to do as he was told.

The brunette read the file at his hand, 'It all began with Celeine Rua. She's the first to die at the age of 25..' His grip tighten as he turn his attention to the hitman infront of him. '[Name]..'

"Reborn?"

The said man hummed in response. "I want holiday to Sicily soon." The brunette mumble out.

Reborn sighed, "You still have your job, you also need rest." He flicked the brunette's forehead.

Tsuna winced in pain, rubbing his forehead while pouting. "After we finish our research, you done your job and had enough rest, we'll have our holiday in Sicily." Reborn then told him. "So control your guardians well."

Still pouting, Tsuna nodded.

"I missed her.." The brunette then mumble out, leaning his hand closer to his mouth.

Reborn, leaning to the desk also did the same, "I do too."

They both cupped their rings before going back to their jobs.

----------------

19 January 2020

Published 4 February 2020

I changed my mind and this will be a 16 or 17 chapters long, with hopefully omakes to make it as a 20 part book :D
Hopefully. hopefully.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro