Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Dear oh dear, I'm quite surprised you called for this old man, in a hurry too." Talbot exclaims as he entered the meeting room.

Tsunayoshi gave a small apologetic smile and gestures the old man towards a seat. "I'm sorry, Talbot-san. But we have a question."

Reborn gave a file to Talbot.

Talbot opened the file and read it. "Hohoh, this is certainly interesting.." He commented. "What do you wish to know, Vongola Decimo?"

"I'm just wondering if you know something that could lead into this.. strange phenomena." Tsuna quickly said and flips his file to Celeine Rua's personal information. "This woman seems to be the source and she lives around Vongola Primo's generation so I guessed you perhaps know something?"

Reborn looked at the timeline, "A curse caster perhaps.."

Talbot seems interested, "Curse huh?" He looks at the files once again. "Do you have any other information? There are not much help with just these."

Reborn hummed, "If I'm not wrong, I believe [Name] told me that he once dreamed of a person asking for something and accepted the said price.." He gazed at his ring.

"Oh dear, price? I see I see.." Talbot lightly hummed, "I may have or not have a lead.." He turned his gaze towards the two, "Do you want to hear it?"

Tsuna quickly nodded, "It may be a lead!"

"Well it won't hurt to hear." Reborn shrugs.

Talbot shifts himself and put down the file. "Have you heard of she who grants human wishes in exchange for a price?" He started.

(No it's not Yuko from xxxHolic-)

The two shook their head. "There's someone who calls herself as Kosutsune. I had a friend who once told me about this girl. He told me that this person, Kosutsune, shows herself to someone who wishes for something. No one knows where she lives or what she is, but she's told to exist." Talbot explained.

"Kosutsune?" Tsuna wondered out loudly.

"I believe that she's the only one who can put a curse like this." Talbot chuckles, "If she do exist, that is." He shrugs standing up preparing to leave. "Well that's all I know. I hope this helps you, Decimo." He walked out.

"Kosutsune." The name seems foreign. It seems to be far away. "We can't reach for this Kosutsune can we?"

Silence fills the room.

-------

[Name]'s POV

I blinked as I looked at Cel who pulled my pants.

"What's wrong Cel?"

Cel grins, "Let's go there!!"

I nodded at her and wheeled there, together with Cel. "Alright."

I spaced out for a while there, I remember seeing to that sweets shop last year.. with Tsuna and Reborn.

"Come on sis! It looks--" My head snaps towards Cel who's a few steps infront of me, seems like she bumped into someone.

I wheel my wheelchair faster and apologises, "I'm sorry for her. She's a bit too active-" I looked at the hooded man who grips Cel's hand.

The hooded man grins, "I found you, Cel~" He whisper out as he yanked Cel's hand.

The said girl, noticing the voice quickly cower in fear and shivers. "F-Father.." She manage to voice out, looking down, afraid to meet the man's eyes.

This alarms me, her father is supposed to be in the prison! I came closer to them, 'This is bad, with my condition, I can't escape.' I bit my lip, seeing the two interracts.

More like the man pulling Cel by force while Cel herself tries to stay in the same spot she is, but failed. 'But I can't let Cel go back!' I grasp Cel's other hand and pulled her strong to my side.

"Excuse me, sir. But may I ask what were you doing to this little girl?" I questioned, a bit louder so that other could hear it and pay attention. "I am pretty sure she's afraid of you." I glared at the man and hugs Cel who's shocked and started to cry in my chest.

The man glares at me before laughing nervously, "Hahaha, I am her father, you see. We had a fight so it's obvious she's still scared of me.." He replied, not backing.

Well, that explains it but..

"Isn't that a lie sir? She's been in the hospital for months now, with me." He gritts his teeth before moving his hand towards his pocket.

'Don't tell me he brought weapon-!?' I gulped as I attempts to move backwards.

"How dare you--!" I gasp loudly as I can feel myself being pulled by force- no, someone has taken control of my wheel chair and we quickly disappears from the crowd.

I looked behind to see a man, wait- is that a sword? He have raven hair and hazelnut eye color. "W-What are you doing!?" I lightly hissed, not recognising whoever he is. "Who are you?"

He looks at me before grinning, "Hold on tight for a while, I promise I'll lose that crazy man." He told me pointing to Cel's father who's quite far, but still running after us, with a dagger in his hand.

I nodded nervously, I don't know who he is, but he's trustable.. for now. I hugged Cel tighter while brushing my hand to her head, mumbling a few reassuring stuff.

Soon I realise we're slowing down, in a park close to the hospital.. where Reborn and Tsuna once confessed to me. It's so nostalgic..-

"Phew~ I'm glad it's empty here." He laughs lightly before turning to Cel's father. "That's dangerous to be honest sir, so please don't mind me-" I widen my eyes as I saw him disappears and reappears within second behind Cel's father and knocked him out. He then catch him and gently laid him in the floor.

I gaped while he still had that wide grin.

"Well you're safe now!" He told me and Cel starts to pull out from my hug.

I guess it's my luck to meet him. I gave him a soft smile. "Thank you for saving us." I thanked him as I come closer. "I don't know what would happen if you weren't there."

He laughs, "No problem! I saw him pretty suspiscious and to think he even hid this dagger.." He told me before picking up the dagger and throw it into the trashcan, "He's dangerous."

I sighs, "He is. He's abusive to his family. I guessed he escaped from the jail." I told him as I pat Cel. "He's Cel's father.." I told him in a small voice,

His smile strained, "Well, I guess I should call the police-" His phone then rang. "Whoops, guess Hayato's mad." He then laughs before picking up.

"DAMN YOU SWORD FREAK! WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT FREE TIME!?" I could hear the loud voice from here, clear enough.

I sweatdrops.

"Oh come on Hayato~ I caught a criminal you know?" He shrugs lightly. "Anyway can you send some police? I'll send you my coordinates in a second." He then turned off the call and did something in his phone.

I raised my eyebrow, "Are you a police?"

He looked at me surprised, "Not exactly. But something in the line." He replied with another grin.

I then felt a tug on my leg, I see Cel looking at me. "What's wrong Cel?"

She shyly replied, "C-Can we go back?" She whispers out.

"Ah but-"

The ravenette waves, "It's fine! Be careful now!"

I gave a smile, "Alright then, thanks mister. I'll thank you properly the next time we meet."

He nods, "Alright! I'll be waiting for that day then, hehe." I replied with another smile and left the spot.

wait, won't this be a deja vu?

I nervously laugh to myself, 'No way.., right?'

-------------------

21 January 2020

Kosutsune is an original character which I planned to have a story later on when I finish the plotting.
So you can say it's like an introduction for her character and well, she's useful xD
Although more spesific characteristic will be announced on the original story, so you might feel a lot doesn't make any sense.

Published 5 February 2020

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro