8/15/17 (Nighttime)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Dear Diary,

I decided to look at the messages Anthony sent me after I thought it over and controlled by feelings. I don't want it just gush to him like I do to you. Anthony said that he wanted to meet me. I immediately turned it down. I can't meet him, especially after what happened.

He asked me why I said that I loved him. I replied, saying that I said it because it was true (and it still is). I can't take back what I've said, so I must deal with the consequences of my actions.

He wanted to know if I was in his house, or around it. I said that I wasn't on his property, and that I was actually at home. He asked where I lived. Once again, I turned down the question.

Anthony was getting somewhat sad and slightly frustrated, I think.

I can't help the fact that I can't tell him about myself. I told him that I'm always around whenever he needs me. I told him that when he needs me most, I'll reveal myself.

I eventually said that I wanted to go to bed. He told me that he thought I didn't sleep. It was a joke, of course.

Even though some nights I stay up thinking about him.

I had also told him that I'm still in collage and that my classes begin in September. I'll basically be gone from 8:00 until 3:30 or so every day starting September fifth. He asked me what I was in college for. I told him that I was taking classes for robotics and coding. Engineering stuff, you know?

Anywho, I told him that I was going to bed and that I'd wake up in the morning to talk to him. I also told him that I had to do soccer drills with Shianne tomorrow.

I bet you're wondering why I'm going back to Shianne's even though she locked me out today. Literally.

Well, she's my best friend and she's been texting me all day saying how she was just tired and upset and moody. I forgave her immediately. I guess I'm not quite a person to hold a grudge, am I?

Well, anyways, I should get some sleep. Anthony has a long day tomorrow. It's his and Jasmine's anniversary. Jasmine is big on those. She does one every few weeks, it seems. I don't know why she's so obsessed, but it's fine.

So, I shall sleep, go do drills with Shianne, then make sure Jasmine and Anthony's anniversary goes over well.

My dearest Anthony. I love you more than I could ever express in words. I hope your days are sweet and your nights are bliss. I hope you greet each day with a new opportunity. I can't wait to see you again, my love. ❤❤❤

Love,
Tobilyn J.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro