Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

So I kinda included every couple in here but it is mostly Jiper. So, that's the song this chapter is based on^ (It's so good, you guys should go listen to it, it's a really nice song) Its not a lot, and not really my favorite, but hope you enjoy this chapter!

{Mostly Jiper}, Percabeth, Caleo & Frazel

732 words
•••

Piper stood on top of the stage, looking down at her classmates slow dancing on the dance floor.

Her choir teacher wanted some students to perform some songs at prom. Her and Jason were one of them. She gripped the acoustic guitar in her hands and looked at her boyfriend who had been singing perfectly.

Sometimes I wake up with the sadness

Other days it feels like madness

Oh, what would I do without you?

He made eye contact with her and smiled sweetly. Piper's heart fluttered while she returned the grin. She turned back to focus on her guitar while he rerouted his attention back to the lyrics.

When colors turn to shades of grey

With the weight of the world at the end of the day

She strung the chords of the song and looked at her friends on the dance floor.

A decade goes by without a warning

And there's still a kindness in your eyes

Amidst the questions and the worries

A peace of mind, always takes me by surprise

Piper looked at Percy and Annabeth dancing to the slow song. Annabeth had her hands locked wrapped around Percy's neck and the side of her head was rested on his shoulder with her eyes closed. Percy had his arms around her waist, keeping her close.

I feel like I'm walking with eyes as blind

As a man without a lantern in a coal mine

What would I do without you?

Next couple that caught her eyes were Calypso and Leo. They were in a traditional slow dancing position. Leo had his right hand on Calypso's lower back, and his left hand intertwined with her right. They seemed to be talking quietly to each other, and occasionally laughing.

My imagination gets the best of me

And I'm trying to hide lost at sea

What would I do without you?

A few feet away from them was Frank and Hazel. Hazel's hands were laying on his chest. Frank's arms were surrounding her waist and swaying her gingerly.

She scanned the dance floor and gazed at the other couples there. Feeling self conscious about her staring, she turned away from them back to her guitar.

The difference between what I've said and done

And you're still standing by my side

A guilty soul and a worried mind

I will never make it, if I'm on my own

She looked back at Jason and realized he's been staring at her with so much emotion that it looked like he could read her mind. When they locked eyes, he smiled at her. Realizing, this was the part that they were supposed to sing together, they both leaned in closer to the microphone.

So you got the morning, I got midnight
You are patient, I'm always on time

You got your sunshine, I got rain clouds
You got hope, I got my doubts

As they were singing their assigned part, they never took there eyes off each other. And when the song ended, they still didn't. Claps and woos were heard from the dance floor but all they focused on was each other.

When they got off the stage, he heard an upbeat  song come on. He grabbed her hand and leaded her to their friends who were motioning for them to dance with them.

"Care to dance?" Jason asked

"Of course" She smiled at him.

The whole night, she didn't miss the way how he stared at her with so much love in his eyes. How his face lit up whenever she said anything funny. When a slow song came on and they started dancing, she obviously didn't miss when he kissed her forehead and whispered 'I love you so much Pipes'. She smiled at him and leaned in for a passionate kiss.

What would she do without him?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro