Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Thought that Silena and Charles are underrated as a couple so I decided to write a one shot about them. This is in Charles' POV by the way. And other than that, I don't really have an authors note, so enjoy!

Charlena

562 words
•••

I cannot cook nor bake to save my life.

I made sure to wake up earlier than I used to since Silena's coming back home from a business trip. Wanting to do something for her, I decided to bake chocolate chip muffins, her favorite. I looked at the ingredients:

2 cups of flour
1/2 cup of sugar
1 tablespoon of baking powder
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1 egg
3/4 cup of milk
1/3 cup of vegetable oil
3/4 cup of chocolate chips

I squinted at the list. My dyslexia made it hard to understand what it was saying but about ten minutes later, I understood. I got out all the ingredients and did what the directions told me to do.

Then before I could even bake them, I heard the door open.

"Charlie, I'm home!" The voice called out. I recognize the voice as clear as day.

Silena.

"I'm in the kitchen" I announced

She came into the kitchen lugging her suitcase behind her. She smiled at me. Her blue eyes sparkled  and her brown hair was pulled into a high ponytail.

"Chocolate chip muffins?" Her smile grew wider

"Yup" I smiled back at her

Silena went inside our room, put her suitcase down and went back to the kitchen. I leaned on the counter and our eyes locked. She walked up to me and kissed my cheek.

"I missed you" I said wrapping my arms around her waist and pulling her closer

"I missed you too" Silena put a hand on my chest. Her wedding ring shined in the light and our lips crashed together. I pulled her impossibly closer to me and felt Silena's hands snake around my neck.

We pulled away and I smiled at her. "This last week has been Tartarus without you"

"I get it, I missed you so much too" She smirked playfully at me "Let's bake"

Silena took control of the kitchen. She pre-heated the oven, got the cooking sheet. And left me standing there watching her, confused on what I should do and just fiddling with my thumbs. She glanced at me and giggled.

"Are you gonna help me, or what?" Silena asked

"Uh-oh-um Yeah" I stuttered and nodded. She laughed.

"Mix all these stuff together, Charlie" she ordered

"Ok"

Before I could do so, a cup of flour was dumped on my head. I gasped, turned around and saw Silena smirking. I grabbed the second cup of flour and dumped it on her.

She wasn't smirking anymore.

Then our eyes locked and she leaned in. But before our lips could meet she shook her head vigorously and more flour landed on me. She ran away, towards our living room, and laughed.

"Silena!" I objected

I ran after her. And after a few minutes of us running around the living room acting like dorks, I finally cornered her into a wall. I smirked and wrapped my arms around her waist again and whispered in her ear "You're not getting away from me that easily"

She laughed and our lips connected yet again.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro