Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jiper/Jasper

Third POV:
Piper and Jason arrived at the house, well it doesn't really qualify as a house, more like a mansion. But Jason wasn't surprised, I mean Piper's dad was a A-list celebrity.

Aaron got their luggages and Piper and Jason walked up the concrete stairs and reached the door. Piper took his hand.

"You ready Jase?"

Jason squeezed her hand and nodded. She knocked on the door. Seconds later, Tristan McLean stood there.

"Pipes! Come in!" He exclaimed

They walked through the door and Jason stood there shocked. He stared at the inside of the house in awe. It was even better in the inside than the outside.

"Sparky!" Piper whispered loudly at him.

"Uh-I-" Piper cut him off

"He's just surprised by the house, dad"

Tristan chuckled and shook Jason's hand "It's fine Jason"

He turned his back on him to get something in the kitchen. Jason turned to Piper and mouthed 'I think he likes me'

Piper facepalmed

Tristan came back and gave each of them a bottle of water. Piper took a sip while Jason gulped down half of it, trying to calm his racing heart.

"So I made a reservation at a restaurant where we could all catch up" Tristan said

"Ooh what restaurant?" Jason asked

"It's (Insert fancy restaurant here)"

"Ooh I heard there food is great"

Tristan pointed at him "You have great taste"

They laughed.

Piper smiled. Maybe Jason and her dad were bonding.

"So here's the deal you two, I will let you share a room together, since you claim to be so in love, but NO funny business" Tristan emphasized on 'no'

Jason and Piper blushed deep red.

Tristan pointed at the clock. "The reservation is at 7:00 and it's 5:37, so go get ready. Your room is the last door on the right."

Piper and Jason nodded and they got their luggages and Piper kissed her dad's cheek and Tristan smiled at Jason.

—————————Later—————————

Still third POV:
Piper came in the room seeing Jason on the bed watching a movie. She just came back from the shower. So she was just in a robe and her hair was wrapped in a towel.

"Ooh Pipes, you look good is that what your wearing tonight?" Jason asked and smirked.

Piper rolled her eyes "No, Sparky"

Jason got up and wrapped his arms around Piper's waist from behind. "I know, you would look better without the robe"

Piper turned around and punched his arm. Jason laughed and kissed her and she kissed back. Jason pulled her closer and Piper wrapped her arms around his neck. But they were interrupted by a cough. They pulled apart and there stood Tristan at the doorway. He smirked and put his hand but in defense.

"Sorry if I was interrupting something, but you two really looked like you were going at it." He said

Jason and Piper blushed.

"Ok bye dad" Piper closed the door on him.

"Oh and get dressed Piper!" He scolded from the other side of the door

Piper rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, get dressed!" Jason mocked.

"You go take a shower!" Piper pointed to him and the bathroom.

Jason wrapped his arms around Piper's waist and whispered in her ear "Or you could join me"

Piper rolled her eyes "No, Sparky"

Jason pouted "Fine, fine, fine" he grabbed his clothes from his luggage, kissed Piper's forehead on his way out and went to the bathroom.

Piper rolled her eyes and laughed "I can't believe I'm dating that idiot."

———————At the Restaurant——————

Of course Tristan did the whole 'Protective Dad interrogation' on Jason. After that Tristan approved of Jason and he (Jason) went to the bathroom.

"Jason seems like a good guy" Tristan said.

"He really is, dad" Piper said "glad you approve of him."

Jason came back, sat down and put an arm around Piper's waist. Piper inched closer to him.

Tristan smiled at them. He could see that his daughter was happy with Jason.

——————————————————————
707 words

Here's the Jiper/Jasper one shot part two...and there's really nothing more to say. So the next two chapters is gonna be a little bit different. But hope you enjoy. Drop a comment and vote :)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro