Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Percabeth

Annabeth was sitting on the couch watching America's Got Talent (A/N: I've been binge watching that) when she heard her phone ring. She picked it up. The caller ID read "Helen's Treatment Hospital" (A/N: I don't know if that's a real hospital, I just made it up)

Weird. Why would she receive a call from a hospital? It's probably a mistake.

She clicked denied and put the phone down. But seconds later it rang again. This time she picked up the phone and hesitantly pressed accept.

"Hi, may I please speak to Annabeth Chase?"

"This is she"

"I'm sorry to say that your husband Perseus Jackson has gotten into a car accident. He is being treated at our hospital. We have already contacted his other emergency contacts, Jason and Piper Grace. They said to contact you as soon as possible"

"I will be right over"

Annabeth hanged up, turned off the TV. She raced to her and Percy's room. She got dressed, grabbed her keys and purse, ran to her car in a hurry, and started it as fast as she can.

She drove to the hospital as quickly as she could without passing the speed limit.

————At Helen's Treatment Hospital————

Annabeth ran inside the hospital and to the front desk.

"Hi, I'm here to see Perseus Jackson." She said in a hurry.

"Ok ma'am, floor 7, room 11."

"Thank you" And with that, she quickly walked to the elevator and pressed the seventh floor button. What seemed like forever with the waiting and awkward music, the elevator finally arrived. Annabeth's eyes scanned the signs. She turned right and found room 11.

When she opened the door, she saw Percy awake. He wasn't in the best condition, but she had seen him worse. He had some bruises on his arm and a scar on his right cheek.

They stared at each other for a moment. His sea green eyes glistened. She gave him a smile but his face was blank. She walked up to him and held his hand. But he pulled it away. Her eyes filled with worry.

"Seaweed Brain, what's wrong?"

"W-where...w-who are you?"

Annabeth blinked back tears. She swallowed the lump in her throat. It was happening again. Percy lost his memory. She lost her Seaweed Brain.

She sat down in a chair and looked down. Tears were streaming down her face. She twisted her wedding ring on her finger. She did that whenever she was nervous or anxious. It always reminded of her Percy. Her thoughts were interrupted by him yelling "JUST KIDDING WISE GIRL!"

She jumped. That scared her. I'm pretty sure all the nurses heard that. But all she could say was "What?"

Percy pulled her into a hug.

"I was just joking Annie" he laughed "I couldn't ever forget you"

Suddenly her sadness turned to anger. She pulled away and swatted his arm, but not too hard since he just got out of a car accident.

"Don't ever do that to me again, Perce" tears of joy were threatening to come out of her eyes. He smirked. The kind of smirk she fell for when she was 12.

"Don't worry, I won't" Percy laughed. He pulled her into another hug. Annabeth smiled, kissed his forehead and ruffled his hair.

"Well, I'm glad your ok" she said. "How did the accident happen anyway?"

"Well, a guy ran a red light at full speed and ran into me" Percy explained "So technically, I was the one who was right"

Annabeth nodded. "And you're not hurt that badly."

Percy nodded "Relax Wise Girl, I've been through way worse"

It's true. Heck, they've been through the worse together.

Annabeth looked into Percy's eyes. Sea green met with Stormy Gray. Her lips met his. Both of them can feel the other smiling against the kiss.

——————————————————————
670 words

Hoped you enjoyed that one shot and yeah...
Pls vote, comment and follow me :) Feel free to check out my other books. Love you guys!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro