Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jiper/Jasper
(They're married)

Piper's POV:
Jason's office was hosting a party and I just dropped him off. I was laying in bed thinking about him and what he was doing there.

Checking out other girls with his friends? Cheating on me?

'No! Piper don't think like that! He loves you and you love him. He wouldn't do anything like that to you!

My thoughts were interrupted by the front door opening.

"Piper?" A voice called, it was Percy

I got out of bed and put on my robe. When I saw what was in my living room, my eyes widened. Jason was leaning against Percy.

"Perce, is he-" I started to ask but he cut me off

"Drunk? Yup"

"Hi!" Jason slurred

Great.

Percy helped me get Jason to the bedroom, and we dropped him on the bed.

I asked Percy "So how the party?"

"Oh great, he was with me the whole time" he pointed at the drunk mess of my husband.

"Well, thanks for keeping an eye on him" I chuckled

"No problem, oh dam (A/N: Get it?😂) Annabeth's waiting for me at home, I should get going, Goodnight Piper" we hugged and he went off

I lay down on the bed next to Jason. I decided to kiss him goodnight, but as soon as our lips touched, him being drunk, he pushed me away and screamed at me "Don't ever touch me again! I have a wife at home! I'm gonna tell Pipes what you did and she's gonna kick your sorry little ass!" He yelled and rolled off the bed.

"Jason!" I got up and put him back onto the bed, he let out a loud snore

I sighed "Goodnight, Baby" I ruffled his hair and went to sleep.

THE NEXT DAY

Still Piper's POV:
"Ugh" Jason groaned "Hangovers sucks"

"Well, this is the first time you've had one" I said. We were on the bed. Jason having a big hang over from last night and me taking care Of him.

He tried to let out a chuckle, but it turned into a painful wince. "It takes me back when we were teenagers"

I raised an eyebrow

"Remember? I used to get knocked out a lot of that quest on the Argo II?"

I laughed "Oh yeah"

"I'm kinda starting to feel better"

I smiled at him and ruffled his hair "Great, I'm gonna get you some water" I started to get up but Jason grabbed my fore arm

"Can you stay here?" He asked "I want to tell you something"

I nodded and I had a feeling of what he was gonna tell me.

Jason got on top of me hugged my waist and put his head on my stomach.

"Pipes...I'm sorry...Someone kissed me last night" Jason put his face to my shirt, I could feel it getting wet by his tears "I know, but I didn't kiss her back, I'm an asshole, just...p-please d-don't leave me"

"Jason, I actually have something to tell you too" I whispered to him

He looked up at me and nodded motioning me to go on.

"Last night, you were umm-really wasted. Percy dropped you off here and we put you to bed, I was the one who kissed you. You pushed me away and started to yell at me."

Jason's eyes started to widen "Really?"

I nodded and ran my hands through his hair. He raised his head and kissed me. He put his head in the crook of my neck. I put on a movie and we cuddled and watched the whole day.

I couldn't believe I was jealous

——————————————————————
649 words

I know, I know. I just did a Jiper one, but I really love this ship and decided to write another one. Don't forget to drop a comment and vote. Hope you enjoy, next one is Percabeth

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro