Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jiper/Jasper
(Jason broke up with Piper in this one shot)

Jason's POV:
Me and Piper broke up 6 days ago. And she's already found someone else. No I am not stalking her and her date...I am lightly lurking.

But that someone was Jaden from the Apollo cabin. He's a pretty nice guy. I just get a tingly feeling when I see them together.

So they were sitting on one of the benches near the basketball court talking. And Jaden held her hand and I could see Piper blushing. I got that tingly feeling again.

Wait, am I jealous of my ex girlfriend's new boyfriend?

I decided to ask Percy about this weird tingly feeling. I ran to the Poseidon cabin. I knocked on the door and there stood an annoyed Percy. He rolled his eyes at me. A couple of my friends were kinda mad at me for breaking up with Piper.

"Come in" He grumbled

I did and sat on his bed "What do you want?" He sat next to me and crossed his arms. I guess he's still annoyed with me. I mean, I'm not surprised, Piper's his beast friend.

"I-I think" I took a deep breath "I think I want Piper back"

He stood up and yelled "ARE YOU SERIOUS?! YOU BROKE UP WITH HER?! AND NOW YOU WANT TO GET BACK TOGETHER WITH HER WHEN SHE'S HAPPY WITH SOMEONE ELSE?!"

"Dude, calm down!"

Surprisingly he did. "Fine, I did miss you and Piper, if I'm being honest"

"Good," I smiled "so when I see her and Jaden together, I don't know how to explain it but...I just get this tingly feeling and I don't like it"

Percy smiled from ear to ear "Aw! Is the Great Jason Grace jealous?" He pinched my cheek like I was a little, cute kindergartener.

I pushed his hand away "Stop that"

He raised his hands in defense "Sorry, I'm touching Piper's property"

"DUDE!" I shoved him

He laughed and I rolled my eyes. Then he stopped laughing.

"I have an idea"

I sighed "Oh no"

He brought out his monster proof phone and texted Piper.

Hey Piper Emergency! Meet me near the garden shed.

Piper automatically started typing I'll be there!

I looked confusedly at Percy. "What the Hades are you planning?"

He smirked and told me the plan. I wasn't completely sure if it was gonna work but it's worth a shot.

We walked to the garden shed where Piper was standing there.

Piper saw us and raised her eyebrows, probably confused on why I was here. Percy smiled and dragged me by the arm to Piper.

"Hey" I smiled while Piper didn't

"Hello" she kept a serious face.

Then Percy opened the door and quickly shoved me and Piper in the garden shed.

I landed on top of Piper. We both freezed but she quickly shoved me off and got up. She banged on the door.

"Percy! Open up!" She screamed

"No can do, Piper" Percy said from the other side. "I'm not letting both of you out of here until you get back together!" He laughed like a maniac and jiggled the keys to the garden shed, we could hear him run away.

Piper turned around, glared at me and crossed her arms. "Did you know he was gonna do this?"

"No" I lied

Piper automatically knew I was lying "What do you want Jason?" She took a step toward me and looked me straight in the eye.

I really hoped that I wasn't blushing. Piper sat down on he floor and motioned me to do the same and I did.

"So what did you want to tell me so badly that you asked Percy to shove us in a shed together?"

"Um-I-uh" I stuttered. Piper raised an eyebrow at me.

I took a deep breath and finally, I had the courage to spit it out "I wanna get back together with you"

Piper froze but still had a serious face on. There was an awkward silence. I saw her take a deep breath and opened her mouth to say something but I cut in

"Look, I know your happy with Jaden, but-"

"How do you know about me and Jaden?"

"Um...reasons?"

She sighed "Go on"

"But I still want to be with you Pipes, I regret breaking up with you. And there's no minute of the day that I'm not thanking about you and-" I was cut off by Piper's lips on mine. I could feel her smiling.

We stood up with my lips still against hers. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I put  my hands on her waist. I tapped her thigh and she knew exactly what to do. She jumped and wrapped her legs around my waist. I pinned her against the door and I smashed my lips against hers again.

Suddenly Piper was falling backwards and I was falling forwards toward her. We both landed on the grass. We looked up and there stood a frozen Percy. He winced

"Is this a bad time?"

———————————————————————
907 words

Requested by: _Mask_girl_

Go ahead and vote and drop a comment

IMPORTANT DON'T SKIP:
So I released the Percabeth fan fiction! It's called You Again. Go ahead and read it. I am working on the next chapter right now. And go ahead and read all of my other books. Thank you guys so much

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro