10 Hours:

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

10 hours:

You have ten hours to undress your soul and forget everything you know

Hour one, you will not speak with a bold tongue, you need to forget where you came from, don't talk like you have a brain cause they'll just think your insane anyways

Hour two, don't speak unless spoken to, when you dance show them what you can do and I want you to fight and argue and talk like you don't have a clue on how to talk when someone's speaking to you

Hour three, be what society wants you to be, I want you to go out there and pick out the best weave, the long wavy weave that reach down your back and nearly touch you feet, having money and being rich better be your biggest dreams, when someone says your pretty for a black girl you damn sure better agree

Hour four, textbooks and reading books are things you better ignore

Hour five, you better wear clothes that expose your thighs, when someone asks you are you fully black you better lie, tell'em your mixed

Hour six, find the best wigs, your 14 now so it's time for you to grow up and stop acting like a kid

Hour eight, show up late, show people that your full of ignorance, stupidity, hate and self hate, make people believe that you can't be great, keep messing with people who makes your heart break, keep repeating your mistakes, don't let things like smart people, real job opportunities, and going to school get in the way of your slay

Hour nine, waste your time, let that contour on your face full of make-up shine, let your natural face hide, don't let that boy tell you that your naturally pretty because it's just a line for him to use to get inside

Hour ten, worship trends, get the new cloths, hair and body that's in, get plastic surgery if you wanna fit in,  and that body of yours better be skinny and/or fit to be it, and when you have a daughter tell her to do everything you just did all over again

I wish you the best of luck, when you wanna be yourself don't give up, be fake, after all your popularity is at stake, Your ten hours starts now!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro