Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

At Budo's house

Ayano was at her house talking to the cops, and Budo was babysitting the kids.

Osana was drawing, Amai was playing with a quicky bake oven, Kizana was trying to make a puppet show, Oka was no where to be seen, Asu was watching the fish tank, Muja and Mida were playing school, and Osoro, Hanako, and Megami were asleep.

'Shit Ayano is going to kill me! Well not really, but still!!!!' Budo thought. He walked over to Osana. "Osana?"

The little girl looked up at him in a snooty manner. "Yes?" She asked politely.

"Do you know where Oka is?" Budo asked the five year old. Osana looked around, and then back at Budo. She shrugged.

Budo sighed, and looked around. Amai walked over. "Uncle Budo?" Budo looked down at her. "What's going on?"

"Do you know where Oka is?" Amai nodded, and pointed at Oka who was watching the movie Psycho. Budo quickly turned the TV off. "Hey Oka."

Oka looked up at Budo. "Hello."

Budo looked at all the kids. He already fed Osoro, Hanako, and Megami. "Who's ready for dinner?" Instantly everyone looked at him. "I guess everyone..."

Few Hours later

Ayano knocked on Budo's front door, but no one answered. She knocked again, and the door cracked open to reveal Amai. "Mommy!" Amai whispered shouted.

Ayano looked at the four year old. Why did she open the door instead of Budo? What if she was a kil- Um never mind. "Sweetie where's uncle Budo?"

Amai opened the door wider to let her mom in. In the living room was Budo, and the girls asleep. The only one awake besides Amai was Oka.

Oka was looking at the TV. The movie Psycho was playing again. Ayano picked Oka up, and turned off the TV. Budo woke up, and yawned. "Oh hey Ayano. How did you get in?"

"Amai opened the door." Ayano stated and Budo instantly paled. "Can I talk to you in the kitchen?" Budo nodded, and Ayano puts Oka down.

A Week Later

Ayano looked at Taro's grave. Osana was standing next to her mom, Amai, Kizana, Oka, and Asu were next to Osana. Budo was holding Muja and Mida. Osoro, Hanako, and Megami were asleep in their stroller. Most of them were crying.

Later that night Ayano tucked the quadruplets into bed. The last one being Oka. "Mommy?" The little girl questioned.

"Yes Oka?" Ayano asked her. "What is it?"

"Daddy isn't coming back is he?" The little girl whispered.

Ayano just stared at the four year old. "Oka... I'm afraid not. You remember his funeral? That's like saying a goodbye." She tried to explain.

The little girl nodded. "Mhm, but he's right behind you?" Ola pointed at the doorway. Ayano turned to see where she was pointing not seeing anyone or thing.

Ayano looked back at Oka. "He isn't there sweetie."

"Yes he is." Oka replied calmly. "He's right there, and he said he doesn't like uncle Budo around looking after us. He doesn't want him to be our new daddy."

Ayano looked at Oka confused. Could what Oka is saying true? Could she be seeing his ghost or something? "Okay okay think you need to go to sleep." Ayano kissed her forehead, and started walking out of the room still confused.

A/n: Sorry it was short! I'm in a bit of a writing funk. Plus what do you think will happen? Any ideas?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro