003 - lacy

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

irl

Navia had surprisingly gone through with hating Clarisse. I mean, she hasn't thought about her once after writing the letter.

She also decided against writing letters after that. Instead, she would read books similar to how she feels.

So, she was reading The Hunger Games, because she genuinely wanted to start a war.

She was going to find something else to read, but someone decided to join her. Someone who has had a crush on her for years.

Navia can admit that Violet was pretty attractive. She was pretty, she was nice, she was funny. But most importantly, she actually liked Navia.

But those are all the same reasons she didn't wanna be with Violet. I mean, what if something happens and she breaks her heart?

Not only would it crush Violet, but it would crush Navia. She couldn't stand the thought of hurting someone who was only ever nice to her.

Eventually, Navia got tired of Violet constantly asking her out. She tried to avoid her at all costs. Obviously, that didn't work.

Violet had been following her around all day long. She hadn't even spoken to Navia. It was getting kinda creepy.

That's also why Navia picked up The Hunger Games instead of her usual Romance book. Because she literally wanted to start the real life Hunger Games just because of how annoyed she was.

She sat down, leaning against a tree, and starts reading. As she suspected, Violet sat down right next to her.

Clarisse had been watching them all day. She saw how Navia never told Violet to stop following her, she watched as Violet laughed when Navia picked up The Hunger Games claiming that it was one of her favorites too.

Clarisse thought it was dumb. Navia liked romance books. It was safe to say that Clarisse was a little jealous that Navia's attention was no longer on her.

She decided not to do anything about it though. Luke told her she shouldn't, and she somewhat trusts Luke.

But, no matter how many times you tell Clarisse to do something, chances are she won't listen. She was stubborn, and she needed Navia to know that she still existed.

So, she walked up to where the two girls were sitting. She could hear them talking, but Navia sounded as if she had no interest. That made Clarisse feel a lot better.

"So, I heard you were over Clarisse." Violet says. That made Clarisse stop walking, she wanted to hear how the rest of the conversation went before she arrived.

"What is it to you? Just because i'm over Clarisse doesn't change my mind about going out with you, Violet. I'm sorry, but I just don't like you that way." Navia responded.

It made Clarisse feel both better and worse. She confirmed that she wasn't into Violet, but she also confirmed that she was no longer into her either.

She watched as Navia stood up and walked away from Violet. It was safe to say that Clarisse actually liked Navia, even if she never showed it.

She secretly loved Navia's love letter. It was pretty nice. Not that she would ever tell anyone that.

She never actually thought that someone would like her the same way she liked them. Apparently, she was wrong.

But she already lost her chance. Navia was over her. The only way she could do the same, was to take Luke's advice.

She had to avoid her at all costs.

mya speaks !
this is my way of saying that saturn was correct
luke did help clarisse get over navia but it'll make sense later (unless some1 thinks they already know what i'm planning)

any predictions as to why luke wants them away from each other? 😇

ANYWAY

i love you all sm
i hope you have a good day
stay healthy
drink coffee 😜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro