Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Quill stayed with me treating my wounds, I would pine every now and then. I would pull away from his grip.  "Okay, okay. I know." He whispered as he stitched the rest of my wounds. He bandaged them. He sat with me on the bed, his hand resting on my leg, and a hand stroking my hair gently, it was making me sleepy. Till the ship did a somersault.

"Rocket!" I snarled.

"Not my fault we're being chased it's your people!" He called back.

"Shut it rodent!" I yelled, and growling at him. I ran to the front of the ship and took up another steering wheel and began to fly the ship with rocket, but Quill took him from the seat and flew with me. We were soon surrounded and my parents ship was in front of us. 

"Reyna just give up!" My father announced.

"No!" I exclaimed and rested my finger on the trigger, and began to fire at their ship, then pushed the ship into full drive, and I tore through my parents ship firing as I travelled till I reached the end of the ship, many of the real ships were flying into the ship or into each other allowing me to escape. I began to laugh hysterically as I made it through. Quill looked at me a little pale.

"Let's. Never. Do. That. Again!" He said.

"I don't plan to." I answered, standing up and walking to the top of the ship and sitting on the chair next to the table. I wrapped my  fingers around a empty mug and lay my head down on the table.

"You've got guts kids!" Rocket exclaimed.

"Guts, courage, braveness what ever you want to call it." I said raising my head and looking up.

"Well I thought it was a little darn stupid!" Peter said wandering over with something in his hand. 

"What do you really expect them to take me back. Of all the beings on this ship, I would've thought you would be the one to understand." I growled and got up then walked away sitting in one of the seats upstairs, I rested my head in my hands, and ran my fingers through my hair. 

"Now don't say it's nothing because I can tell there is something on your mind." Quill spoke up sitting next to me. 

"Okay fine." I sighed. I turned my head to look at him. "Other than running from responsibility I am also running from the prince I've been promised to." I added. 

"Where I am from we don't have arranged marriages." He told me, resting a hand on my shoulder but shrugged it off. "Hey, I'm only trying to help don't push me away." He said now wrapping his hand around my shoulders pulling me closer. "I give you my word, I will not send you back, you have my protection." He finished. "So don't fight me." He finished. 

I only nodded and leant more into his arms. "I just hope you don't betray me, like everyone has!" I said locking my gaze with his.  

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro