Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"I'm back." Tsuna announces, pushing Yamamoto inside.

"Excuse me." Yamamoto added.

"Welcome back, Tsu-nii!" Ieyoshi peaks from the living room, "Oh, Takeshi?"

"Heya." Yamamoto awkwardly waves.

"What's up?" Ieyoshi asked confused as to why Yamamoto's there.

Tsuna walks towards the kitchen, "I kinda half kidnapped him." He told chuckling, "Where's Reborn- oh?" The brunet halted when he saw the silver head he remember seeing from his class earlier.

"I'm here." Reborn told, seated next across the silverette. "What's wrong?"

"I was just wondering if you don't mind tutoring Take-kun here too? He seems to be having some problem in studies."

Reborn hums, "Sure."

"And that's one thing done." Tsuna clasped his hand and gave a smile. "Is this, a new friend?" He then gave his attention to the silveret.

The silver head stiffen, "P-Pleased to meet you, Tenth's brother!" He politely told, "I am Hayato Gokudera, I am Tenth's proud right-hand man!"

Ieyoshi sweatdrops at the introduction.

Tsuna tilts his head confusedly, "Well, it's nice to meet you too, Haya-kun. I'm Tsunayoshi Sawada, call me Tsuna or anything as you fit." He decided to brush it aside.

"Of course, Tsuna-sama! Thank you."

"No need to be so formal, think of me as a brother or something."

"Tsuna's also similiar as a mama." Reborn added.

"Eh well," Tsuna scratches his neck, "I guess I do sometime act a bit like a mom? But I'm not near good as how mom was."

"Tsu-nii already does his best, you take really good care of me." Ieyoshi added.

"That's true! Tsuna-nii is one of the best elder brother!"

"Why are you all starting to praise me-" Tsuna waves his hand, face lighting up a bit. "I'm just doing whatever I can alright?"

"Well, Tsuna-mama, can you make me some espresso?"

"You sure love teasing huh?" Tsuna huffs lightly, "but sure, I'm about to prepare dinner anyway. Now go seat down." He told, turning around to the kitchen and swiftly put on his apron.

"Yes~!"

--**--

Tsuna shudders before he turn around in alarm. He felt chills, it's not exactly a good sign.

Hissing lightly as his head starts ringing, with high cautious, he starts walking, pace faster.

'Someone is.. following?' The chill stays around him, but from his sight he can't see anything. It being dark doesn't really help either.

Tsuna's brown eyes continues to wander around, observing. 'They've been here ever since I finished my shift? Or is it since my shift started?' His eyes caught on the familiar streets near his house, 'Is it a kidnapping?'

His fast walk turns into a light jogging. 'Just a bit more til the convenience store.' He can still feel the chills so seems like they're either following or watching him, eeriely at a safe distance.

Turning around the corner, he changed his jogging pace to a full sprint and eyes locked on the only bright place, the convenience store.

'What purpose do they have, to aim for me?' Tsuna frowns not understanding anything.

As he is already close to the store, he slowered his pace and straighten up again, looking normal, just a normal teenager buying something.

'What do I do though, if I became alone again..' He stroll into the drink section, looking around to buy something to not seem suspiscious. 'It's also already late, Ie's probably asleep. Reborn?' He shook his head, 'He also sleeps early.' He sighs, picking up a can of fruits juice and a sports drink.

His eyes fall into the window showing outside. 'But for them to completely conceal their presence.. Is it mist flames?' He walks towards the snack sections, humming to himself.

As he reach into one of the snacks, he paused. 'Mist flames?' He blinks to himself confused, 'What's.. mist flames again? How do I know..-' He snaps back when he realise the snack he reached out fell down.

Shooking his head to push back the thought, he crouched down to take the fallen package and went to the cashier.

Paying for the three items, his head look at the entrance when he heard it open. "Oh, Sasagawa." He voiced out when he realise the person.

"Oh! Sawada!!" The white hair boxer greeted.

Finished paying for his items, he went to Sasagawa's side. "Training? Until this late of time?" He asked out.

"Yes!" The boxer proudly replied.

Tsuna dug into his bag, where he just paid for the sports drink and offers it to Sasagawa. "Here, I'll give you this." He told.

"Oh? Is it extremely okay?"

Tsuna nodded, pulling out the can of juice, "I've bought this for me, don't worry." He told with a smile.

"Extremely thanks, Sawada!"

Tsuna glanced outside, the chilling eerie feeling has disappeared. He heaved a relieved sigh.

"Well then, better to head home now. Don't stay out for too long too okay, Sasagawa? Your little sister would worry." Tsuna told, patting Sasagawa's shoulder.

"Of course! Thanks again, Sawada!!!"

Tsuna waves lightly before he went back to his home, which is the opposite way with Sasagawa's.

'I better thank Onii-san for coming.' Tsuna silently thought with a relieved smile. 'Maybe I should change my part time jobs.. Replace my late night shift,, not going out after dinner.' He nodded to himself.

27 November 2021

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro