Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Harshly glaring the man infront of him, eyes filled with hatred and anger. "How.. how dare you!!" His voice high as rage took over. "World, domination? Just- just for power you-"

The man cackled as he laughed maniacally, "HAHAHAHA! What of a few sacrifices?" He responded proudly.

"Don Lupo, you-" He took a deep breath in rage, "No one deserves to be sacrificed!!" He yells out angrily. "Moreover, human experiments?! That's-"

The man, don Lupo glares back, "Vongola Decimo, you can't say that to me." He spat out. "You, who possess one of the trinisette."

Tsuna paused, "How,-"

Lupo laughs out again, "It's funny, really." He snaps his finger as a curtain slides, revealing a pale, white haired man over the bed. "Who was he again? The administrator of the trinisette? He's weak. Hah!"

Tsuna's breath hitched, eyes widening. "N-No way," He breathed out, "W-What did you do?!" His eyes went back to Lupo who's still laughing. "How- How can you?" He's at lost of words.

He can see from a glance, the said administrator of the Tri-Ni-Sette is not alive. From the looks of his tattered body, one thing could be deduced. He's one of the people who's used as experiment.

"It seems like his life is ending too, so I helped him and let him drop dead first~!"

Tsuna's mouth parted, "You're.. you're crazy." And that sentence made Lupo's grin widen with pride.

His mouth parted as he gasp out, eyes opening wide. 'What..?-' His brown eyes caught on worried onyx ones. "R-Reborn?"

Hissing lightly at the pain on his back, he finally realise he isn't on his bed. He fell down from his bad and now he's laying on the floor.

Slowly sitting up, he covered his eyes with his hand, 'What was that dream? It felt.. so real..'

"Are you alright?"

Slowly removing his hand, he gave a short nod. "Yeah, just had a.. weird dream." He informed. He then looks at the baby, "Ah, what brings you to my room though?"

Reborn observes for a while, "I was just wondering if you slept in or something happened." He responded.

Tsuna blinks before he look at the clock. He let out a yelp when he look at the time, "There'll be no time to cook breakfast-lunch!" He quickly threw the blanket on top of his bed and ran outside, "Thanks for waking me up, Reborn!" He lastly told to the infant.

The said infant stares at the door where the brunet just left. 'A bad dream huh?' His mind went back to see how he saw the brunet squirming, throwing around on the floor, face showing signs of struggling earlier. 'So he unconsciously leaks out his flames?'

'But.. how is his flames so cold?' He won't admit it but, if he let his guard down, he'll probably shudder in fear from how cold the flames were and surrender. 'Whatever he dreamt off.. It's not a good thing.'

//

"...are you sick, Tsu-nii?"

The said brunet glances at his younger brother, "I'm fine." He responded. "Just, I don't know where this headaches are coming from." He then continue, hand resting on his head.

Ie frowns, "Did you overwork?" He then came closer and checked Tsuna's temperature, "It's not a fever.."

Tsuna gave a small smile, "I'm not overworking. I've thought to decrease my shifts too...-" He trails off, remembering the experience he got last night, "Ah, also be careful if you're alone alright?"

Ie tilts his head lightly, "Why?"

The brunet stilled, not wanting to tell about his little, problem since he didn't want to worry Ie.

"Tsu-nii?"

This earned Reborn's attention as well. "Did something happen?"

Tsuna sighs knowing that now Reborn joined in the questioning, he have no way to lie. "It's just.. a feeling? I think?" He lightly shrugs, confused too. "Yesterday night, I think someone's following me..?"

Ie lets out a gasp, "What? A stalker?"

The brunet shook his head, "I don't think they're a normal person.." He trails off, "They hide their presence well.. As if they were using mist flames..-"

"Mist?" Ie voiced out confusedly.

Reborn's eyes narrowed. "You know of the flames?"

Tsuna paused, finger tapping his forehead as he groans, "I blurts out again didn't I.." He bit his lip, moaning out in distress.

"Tsuna, are you aware of the flames?" Reborn's voice became firmer as Ie shudders.

The brunet shook his head, "I don't. I.." He hisses, "I seriously don't know but, lately," He leans into his chair, "Ever since you came, I somehow start dreaming of weird things and start saying and became aware of stuff I don't even know."

"Like the flames?"

Tsuna nodded, "Yes. Like the flames. Like how I unconsciously calls Sasagawa as Onii-san,-"

"and how you know my name before I even introduces myself." Reborn pointed out.

Tsuna halted, "Really?"

"I didn't notice that." Ie commented. "Wait, nevermind that, what is the flames? Is it, the same flames I have?" Ie then gives a look to Reborn. "Eh- Does that mean, Tsu-nii's aware of the B-Bon- whatever it is!"

Tsuna blinks, "Mafia.. Bon-" He paused, "Vongola..?"

"Yes, Vongola! Wait, so you do know?"

"I don't- I.."

Reborn frowns, he doesn't have any super instinct such as the hyper intuition to properly know whether Tsuna is lying and acting or no, but from his experience at least, Tsuna seem to be genuinely confused by his own words.

Well, if he is lying, he's one good actor.

Nevermind that, speaking of the hyper intuition, is there a possibility that Tsuna has it? Seeing the similiarity between how the hyper intuition he's explained of and Tsuna's.. knowledge and all..-

But, Tsuna is adopted. He can't be possible to posess Vongola's blood. Did Iemitsu or anyone else have any offsprings?

Reborn tutted in annoyance, he hate not knowing anything.

1 December 2021

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro