5 - You show me the road less traveled. Knowin' I'm gonna run away

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Don't stay in one place too long. It was the only way to stay ahead of the sadness." - Leo Valdez, The Lost Hero (Rick Riordan)

"I won't kill you." Nico said, Leo trying his hardest not to sob. His head started to pound, and his hands were still on fire. "Fine." Leo sniffled, "I'm sorry." He choked up, looking up at Nico again.

"We can help. Leo, you don't have to die." Leo's look darkened. His lips turned down, frowning deeply. His nose wrinkled and he squinted lightly. "I don't need help." He stated before twisting his arm.

He then launched a flame ball at Nico. Hearing him scream in alarm before shakily standing up. He reached for the son of Hades. Brown eyes filled with pain, his frown still prominent on his face.

"I need death!" Leo roared as he gripped Nico's wrist. Nico screamed as he was burned. The smell of burning flesh filling the area. Leo's tears falling down his face as he cling onto Nico's wrist tighter.

"Kill me, let the shadows go and I'll stop!" Leo said to him. His voice drowned out by Nico's screams.

Nico twisted and yanked his arm back. The flames dancing around his pale skin. The color quickly going from red to black. Blisters forming with an ugly yellow color.

Tears leaked out of his eyes.

He let out another scream. Howling in pain as Leo reached the bone. No blood was shed, as the flames closed any wounds quickly. Nico's wrist burning painfully, and his hand going numb.

His vision was darkening, and Leo could see that Nico was losing strength. The shadows started to slither away. Dropping off of him like liquid, but hardening on the ground to form sharp, grey spikes.

Then it was done. Leo let Nico go, and blood oozed out of his eye socket. He smirked, letting a few chuckles escape his lips. With his still warm hands, Leo pressed his fingers up to the bloodied area. His head was fuzzy again. His breathing slower as he dropped his hand to his lap.

Nico stirred, but had thankfully passed out due to pain.

Leo turned his smirk into a full smile.

He'd bleed out. He'd be dead.

He has to be.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro