6 - You make me love so hard. When everything I love just leaves

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Leo woke up.

Tears ran down his face. Sobs wracking his body as he noticed that he had been secured to the bed he was in. Everything was clean and sunny. All of his limbs seemed to be fine, his eye throbbing.

"Hey Lee." Leo blinked slowly. His mind foggy and mouth dry. He turned his head softly, black curls running across his forehead. His hair no longer being held into place by grease like it usually would have.

"Neeks." Nico blushed at Leo's mispronunciation of his name, but let it slide. "I-I'm in restraints." Leo stammered, tugging his wrists. The chains clicking against the metal poles pushed deeply into the soil. Nico walked to his shakily.

His hand pressing against Leo's forehead.

"You lost a lot of blood."

Leo nodded, deciding not to comment. "Will thought we'd have to let you go. Piper was a mess," Nico frowned before adding, "-and so was Calypso." Leo held no brief panic in his face, or had any reaction at all.

"Get me out of the restraints." Leo said, turning so his nose was to the ceiling. Nico shook his head, sighing as his hand moved to Leo's outreaches shoulder.

"Why didn't you let me die?"

Nico stayed silent for a minute. Lips pressing into a thin line. His fingers trailing over Leo's boney shoulder. Fingertips lingering with each delicate touch.

"Why don't you want to live?" Nico shot back, swallowing the thickened saliva gathering at the tip of his tongue. Leo pulled at the restraints again. There were some on his ankles as well.

"What if I have to pee?"

Nico snorted, then covered his mouth. Shoulders coming upwards as he tried not to show how embarrassed he felt. Leo had a small smile, a huff leaving his nostrils as a weak attempt to laugh.

"So, do I have an eye or not?" Leo questions, surprising Nico at his bluntness. "I didn't die, did I at least lose my eye?" Leo cocked an eyebrow, returning his state to Nico.

Nico strokes his forehead.

"Yeah. It's gone."

"Do you want any visitors? Piper is trying to charmspeak her way in as we talk." Nico continued, his bangs going in his eyes. Leo bit the inside of his mouth.

"Are your wrists okay?"

Nico pulled his hand away from Leo. Pressing his wrists to his thighs. "They're fine." He lied, Leo didn't buy it.

"I burned you to the bone. You passed out." Leo pointed out, the left side of his face covered in gauze. "From pain. People do that over ear piercings and roller coaster rides." Nico dismissed, his wrists feeling hotter as the topic continued.

"There are wrist braces over them. Why're they there if nothing is wrong with them?" Leo challenged, lifting his head a few inches and widening his eyes at Nico.

"Fashion statement. I'm gay, I'm aloud to do that."

"You drive me crazy."

"You'd die without me."

"That's why."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro