Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Yoongi didn't know what he had expected to happen upon landing on an unfamiliar planet. He was eager to get some rest on solid ground. However, it was when they landed that anxiety rose up in him again. He hated being so unnerved and basically unable to function for a bit whenever anything happened, but he also knew his friends didn't blame him. After all, it would be highly abnormal for him to just act naturally after everything he had gone through the last time they'd been in space.

"I want to go out a take a look around." Jimin was more curious than anything else. And though he knew it would be good to stay with Yoongi while he was shaky, he wanted to take a look around and show Yoongi that they were safe to rest here. He wanted to ease his best friend's worries.

"I'll take Jimin with me to have a look around," Seokjin stated. "We'll see if there is any life here and what the weather conditions are like."

That sounded like a good idea to Hoseok. "You know where to get the suits and masks, so get them on and be careful."

"Do you want to come too, Tae?" Jimin didn't mind going with just Seokjin, but he wanted to share the experience with his friends as well.

But Taehyung shook his head. "I'll stay here. Maybe I'll check it out later. I'm really tired right now."

That made sense. Jimin was also tired. He would definitely need to get some sleep once he and Seokjin would return to the ship. "Alrighty. We'll be back soon. Get some rest, guys." He gave a look over to Jungkook, who was holding Yoongi to his chest, stroking his hair to calm him. "I promise everything is okay. We'll get some safe rest and continue on." With those words spoken, Jimin grabbed Seokjin's hand and headed off to get suited up for the exploration.

Hoseok decided to seize this opportunity to take a much-needed break. "Taehyung, will you lay with me? We both need some rest, and I can't do that properly without you."

"As if you really needed to ask," Taehyung said with a half smile. "I need cuddles to sleep, and your cuddles are my favorite." With that agreement, they were ready to get some sleep. Stepping to Jungkook and Yoongi, Taehyung flashed a reassuring smile. "Get some sleep, you two. After we rest, we'll find Namjoon in no time. I just know it. We'll take him home."

Yoongi kept his face to Jungkook's chest, trying his best to not completely freak out at the knowledge that they were currently on a new planet and two of his friends were going out there. Still, he wanted to let Taehyung and Hoseok know that he was okay. So he did the only thing that came to mind. Reaching out a hand in their direction, Yoongi stuck up his middle finger.

Hoseok couldn't help but chuckle at that. "Thanks for letting us know you're okay." Truly, it was pleasing to know that Yoongi felt okay enough to be himself, even while being uncomfortable and uneasy.

After their friends walked away to find a spot to rest, Yoongi grabbed Jungkook's hand and whined softly. "I don't want to go anywhere. Let's just lay here." He was tired and eager to just calm down and sleep.

Knowing that this spot was as good as any for sleep, Jungkook had no complaints. Helping Yoongi navigate down to the floor with him, he kept the human close to his chest. "Would you like me to put you to sleep?" He knew it could be difficult for Yoongi to fall asleep while being filled with such uneasy feelings.

"No." Yoongi didn't have a problem with Jungkook putting him to sleep, but he wanted something else right now. "Will you just talk to me until I fall asleep?"

"Sure. What should I talk about?" Jungkook had no issue with this. He loved talking, especially to Yoongi.

With a slight shrug, Yoongi didn't have anything in mind. "It doesn't matter. I just like the sound of your voice. Just nothing weird or violent."

"Okay." Jungkook thought for a moment before beginning to speak in a softer tone, ready to soothe Yoongi to sleep. "Do you remember the time you took us to the petting zoo?" He then proceeded to reminisce about that experience, explaining in great detail the way the animals looked, smelled, and felt.

Yoongi loved it when Jungkook would talk about his experiences, especially the happy ones. It gave his whole chest a warm feeling to hear the most precious person in his life speak with such wonder and joy. Of course, he and Jungkook had talked about the petting zoo multiple times before. He knew which animals Jungkook loved and which ones scared him at first. He even remembered when Jungkook said that the llamas made him think of Yoongi's grumpy face.

As Jungkook talked and talked, he could feel Yoongi's body becoming less tense in his arms. His beloved mate was finally relaxing, probably feeling the weight of sleep coming over him. "Remember when that goat tried to ram into me?" He was asking no one at this point, just keeping up the topic until he was sure that Yoongi had fully drifted off to dreamland. "I thought Seokjin was going to fall over from laughing so hard. That is one of my favorite days. When we get back home, we should make plans to go again. Everyone can go. And we'll eat at that place you like so much. Uh, Panda something. I can hardly wait. I know you'll say yes. You almost always say yes to things like that. I know you prefer to stay at home, but you take me places anyway, and I appreciate that. I love going out, and everything is more fun when you're with me."

With a smile on his face, Jungkook secured his arms around Yoongi a little more. He was ready to get some sleep as well, now that his human was relaxed. With the warmest feeling in his heart, he closed his eyes. "I love you." Everything seemed to make him love Yoongi more, if that was even possible. Just having Yoongi in his life and knowing that he was going to be with him forever filled Jungkook with a type of joy he could never put into words. There was no word in any language he'd heard that could describe the way Yoongi made him feel.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro