Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Cakecat001 KaitlynMoore573 Winter_Wolf_101

"Gotta run!" Leo yelled Jason, gleefully running back to his cabin. Leaving Jason, and a new camper, Rose, alone.

Leo could feel his heart pound from the exercise. . . And from his new found crush.

He had long ditched Calypso (okay, the other way around), so it wasn't very bad for him to feel this way.

Just from her silky hair, to their beautiful, breathtaking eyes. It was just too much for Leo to take.

His heart skipped a bet when she laughed. And when she looked at him, he felt as if he was flying. (On Festus. Without plunging to the ground and maybe dying!)

Hades, even her name was beautiful.

Rose.

Like a flower.

If you'd even call it that after you met her. Her everlasting beauty burnt in his mind. Her smile lighting up his darkened corners of his brain.

Just saying her name made him smile!

"Rose. Rose, Rose, Rose." He muttered to himself, smiling widely as his fingers found themselves filled with a few paperclips, a piece of notebook paper, small pencil, 3 bolts, and 8 rubber bands.

Leo quickly got to his workspace, dumping all the materials from his hands onto the table.

His hands quickly took over, his other senses soon abandoning his body entirely. His mind went numb.

Only the image of her in his memory.

Her hair. Her smile. Her nose. Her eyes.

Everything.

He let out a sigh, the paperclips bending easily as his fingers danced with glee.

Soon, the invention was done. Now all there was to do was write a letter.

Dear Rose,
Your name is not just one of a flower. Your name is the name of the girl who captured my heart.

Ever since we met, I've loved you.

Your laugh.

Your eyes.

Or the way your left eyebrow goes higher than your right when your excited.

Everything I've ever learned about you,

I've loved.

So, if you don't mind. . .

I'd like to be your boyfriend.

Signed,
Leo

Leo smiled at his work. Using the rubber bands to attach the note to the metal framed bird.

"Now. Let's hope she never finds this." He said to himself, putting the bird in his tool belt.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro