3, the next day..

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

(shout out to MissFujoshi123 for being the first supporter of my book!)
Zoro's POV (so many zoro POVs..!)
  The next day I got up, got ready as usual and went on the bus. The whole time I couldn't get my mind off of what I watched yesterday, and I HATED it that god damn perverted cook! I sighed to myself. Luffy jumped onto my seat "hi Zoro!" I looked up at him "good morning." "You look crazier than usual" "crazier?!" "Yeah." "Why you-!" "Is something wrong?" He stared at me blankly and I scowled replying, "no. Nothing's wrong" he blinked a couple of times before smiling and returning to his own seat. I walked into school, my book bag in hand and walked to my locker like the previous day though the atmosphere had changed.. Or was it just me..? I shrugged it off and rummaged through my locker. Soon, I felt and saw the dartboard brow cook walk over to me great. Just the thing I need. "What the hell do you want Ero-cook.?" "Someone" he paused angrily "stole the sake from the kitchen last night moss-head." "And?" "It was you! Yah damn marimo! I need that to cook! Your lucky I even feed you at all!" I rolled my eyes at him "can't you just get more at the market?" "No! Those were especially for cooking specific things! Stop wasting my sake on your thirst! Go get yourself some damn water!" "Your sake?!" I was mad but I found myself to unable to meet his eyes like we normally did when we fight. He looked me up and down "what the hell did you do yourself.?" He cocked his head to the side. I growled at him "nothing." The bell rang. I left.

Sanji's POV (yay!)
   I stood there for a minute. Marimo's acting strange.. Hopefully Luffy doesn't find out. I walked to my next class letting my mind drift to other thoughts. I thought of yesterday and how the rumors about me were spreading around about a somehow leaked video of me taking a shower and..... Master bating... There was no way! It's not like someone would be able to secretly take a video of me and me only. I don't think anyone in the fraternity would do that either but Marimo made me suspicious. How would he even be able to pull that off anyway? He couldn't have. All of sudden I was brought instantly back to my senses when the old geezer hit me in the head with a medal ruler. "What the hell old man?!" He than tried to kick me and I blocked him "learn how to speak to your elders. Sit down." Growling and sighing I sat down in my assigned seat, focusing on the task ahead, learning. *time skip* on my way to lunch I was rammed against the wall by some women, normally I would've been delighted to oblige but these girls were different, they were the rumor  squad. I blushed, turned away, and held my nose to avoid a nose bleed. The women to my left snickered pleasantly (not actually) "so, this is the showering 'blackleg Sanji'? Cuter than I thought but not my type" she leaned in only inches away from my face and my blush darkened. I knew to give a women what she wanted but.. I hadn't wanted her at the moment so I stood there, frozen. Until, that is, one of the staff members sent them all to detention and I nodded a "thank you" to the man before heading off to lunch. Where suspicious Marimo awaited.
(Still short)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro