Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

After dinner, Ritsu was handed off the cream to apply and was also led into the guest room where they could spend the night at.

Even the guest room's bedroom were two- no, is it three times? bigger than the bed they'd been sleeping in inside the... basement.

And it's... so very much soft-

Ritsu fell asleep a second later after they laid in bed.

The next time Ritsu opened their eyes, it quickly made contact with worried green ones that changed into relieved and full of fondness afterwards. "You're awake," Izuku breathed out. "Good morning Riri."

Ritsu yawns slightly and nodded sleepily, "Good morning, Izukun." They mumbled out softly.

"It's actually already past noon," Izuku then added on awkwardly, before breaking into a smile, "you've always been a heavy sleeper since you were small." He chuckled out softly remembering the time they, him Katsuki and Ritsu when they were having a sleep over.

"I guess I am.." Ritsu replied softly, giving him a small smile too. "Where's Kacchan..?"

"Oh!" Izuku quickly stood up, "right! Kacchan went on for the reports, y'know. I was supposed to bring you too after you wake up." He told, "though, do you want to take a bath first? Then I'll help you apply the cream again and afterward we can go together!"

"Mmmhm, okay," Ritsu mumble out, going as told.

First to the bath, then getting help from Izuku to apply the creams and changed into another clothes, that Ritsu noted, is very much too big for them.

Izuku giggled slightly, "after this let's get Kacchan and get you some clothes." He told. "Now, let's go."

/

"Took you a decade." Katsuki grumbled when Izuku and Ritsu were finally in his sight. "Ever the heavy sleeper aren't you?"

"We're here now right? Don't complain much!" Izuku stuck a tongue out.

"Fucker." Katsuki then saw Ritsu's clothes, "huh, even your high school's clothes are too big for 'em?"

"It actually looks pretty cute on them don't you think? But yeah. We need to do some shopping!"

"Sure do."

A fake cough finally stopped their conversation. "I really hope we can finish this one first before getting to domestic."

"Right, sorry about that Tsukauchi-san."

Tsukauchi nodded, gesturing to the available seats. "Make yourself comfortable." The two newcomer came to sit as told as Tsukauchi then turn to Ritsu, "so, Ritsu Sakuya I pressume?" Earning a nod from Ritsu he proceeded on. "Can I ask more about yourself? Since there's hardly any information about you that we can get except the fact that you and the Sakuya disappear at..." Tsukauchi halted and looked at the papers, "around 15 years ago."

"What would you like to know?" Ritsu slightly tilted their head confusedly.

"Well," Tsukauchi trails off, "then for starters, where did you go to 15 years ago?"

Ritsu thought for a while, "when we were 5 years old and my quirk never manifested, I was suggested to go get a checkup over the hospital and we did." They started, "then I came up as a quirkless, same as..." They then turn their head to Izuku.

"Oh, right. We haven't told Riri about One For All." Izuku then added on earning a confused look from Ritsu. "But yes, we were childhood friends and me and Riri were the only two to be quirkless."

Ritsu slowly nodded earning a continue signal, "well.. after that, my father and mother started to become disappointed as I'm quirkless, although mother still tried to take care of me." They voiced out looking into Tsukauchi's side. "um well, father started abusing me," their voice quieten a bit, "and mother too, although time to time she would take care of the wounds too.. I'm really not sure what's in her mind."

"I see." Tsukauchi noted while Izuku and Katsuki just listened in.

For some reasons, Ritsu doesn't dare to see on their expressions and so they only kept their gaze to Tsukauchi. "Please continue." Tsukauchi added on after catching a glimpse of the two's face.

Ritsu nodded slowly, "my.. well, the neighbours there when I was five weren't really.. friendly anymore to my family after they found out I'm quirkless," they trailed off, "well, you know, the discrimination against the quirkless," they added on softly, "so my parents decided we move after a month or two."

From the corner they could see a nod from Izuku.

"and we did. But midway on our moving away, suddenly our car were crushed by a huge truck and the next time I woke up, we were inside a dark room." Ritsu recalled back their memories. "I think I was wounded somewhere since it was hurting a lot but, I can listen to two people arguing somewhere around. It was my father and Hatori."

"Do you remember what they were arguing of?"

Ritsu gave a curt nod, "Hatori was complaining about a debt father hasn't paid to him and so that was why Hatori crushed into us. I think that running away was also the reason why father wanted to move away." They explained shortly. "Father kept on refusing and answered that he was about to pay it back. However not in money, but rather he asked if he'd accept me as the payment."

Ritsu looks directly at Tsukauchi's eyes to avoid any eye contacts with their childhood friends like they did from the start. "That was probably the reason why he even brought me along when moving away. Other than that I wouldn't know why he'd bring me who he had abused." They added on.

"I see."

Ritsu broke the eye contact and looked at the empty table, "Hatori accepted in a condition father still had to pay the money. He said I'd only cover the interest so the debt doesn't really disappear." Their hand shuffled softly beneath the table, "Knowing that father refused and said he won't give me if that's the deal and ran away. He tried getting both me and mother away too and I'm not sure but," they paused for a second, "I think Hatori might've let us get away for that time because if not, how can three people that's wounded from a car accident run away right?"

Ritsu looks back up and got a nod from Tsukauchi.

"I.. Until now I don't really know whatever did father did nor what the debt he had with Hatori but, I do know he had a lot of connection. Even before he ran away because of my quirklessness, there are a lot of people who always come and go around the house. I saw them and they'd time to time sexually harrass me although the me back then doesn't understand and would just go back to my room." Ritsu scratched their cheeks slightly. "Hatori's quirk is.. to create illusions. He can only create illusions but not mimic voice,-"

"Wait, isn't his quirk is to to make people forget of an existence of a person?" Katsuki and Izuku gave a confused look, "the one over the papers-"

Ritsu tilts their head and soon Tsukauchi placed a paper infront of them. "This," he told as Ritsu accepts it and read it briefly.

"This.. isn't Hatori." Ritsu voiced out, finger trailing over the picture and description.

"What?!"

"Then who the fuck did Deku caught-"

"This person," Ritsu started again, "he's the second in command." They told, "Shiroma. I think." They barely remember the said person, "he does have that quirk you told me, he placed the quirk on me and my parents, that's why my father lost his connection with his uhm, friends." Ritsu added on.

Tsukauchi hums, "I detect no lies in your words," he exclaims. "Can you give us more information about Hatori then?"

Ritsu nodded, "he have grey hair and dark green eyes," they flicked a glance to Izuku, "similiar to Izukun's hair but a bit more darker."

"Okay, do you know any of his other hideout locations, except the one we found you at?"

Ritsu thought for a while, "do you have a map of around here?" They questioned out. "Usually, I'll be moved from one to another places under the influence of another person's quirk.. to make me unable to control my own body, but I can still remember the ways, should be." They then quickly added on, "although I'm sorry if it ends up being wrong."

"Any leads would be appreciated at this point." Tsukauchi then stood up from his place, "I'll grab a map."

28 March 2023

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro