11/1/16 8:05 am

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

11/1/16 8:05 am

I wait patiently outside the room where Dr. J was having the meeting with the government. Then the door opened and Dr. J came through " Jay, you can come in." he says. I enter the room and sat down at the table. I probably looked pretty mad since they were looking at me but not in my eyes. They actually were kinda avoiding my eyes also mostly staring at my ears and tail. "Well if you need to speak to me......Look me in the eye!" I shout the last part and they stare blankly at me. "Better." I say. I was furious that she was kidnaped and she needed to be found. Since me and Ash were apart of the same pack we have a hyperlink meaning that we can talk to each other but her's must have been cut off for some reason. I try to talk to her but no noise comes. Dr. J and the other people start talking and I leaned back in my seat "...Do you want some time alone?" Asks Dr. J "Ya... " I mumble.

I step outside and run far away to the forest. I was surprised on how far it was away from the building I was just at, but I ran and ran and reached the forest. I went deep into the forest and sat down at the nearest tree. Why did they have to take Ash. Out of everyone Ash was the unlucky one. My wolf ,Levi, was really upset and was crying silently in my head thinking that I can't hear him, but I can. "Levi stop crying we are going to see her again." I say to him, but I could tell that he really likes Ash. Even I can get all gooey over Ash. She is just so...... herself. She doesn't care what people think of her and does what she wants like when she took the top piece of cake and ate it with no care while people were looking at her like she was a pig or she went out for the night and got all those stuffed animals with her friends and we had to come find her not to mention that she is beautiful, smart, talented and optimistic. I could hear Levi stop crying and I bet that if he could he would be blushing "You like her don't you! " he says in my head "W-What no I don't." I stutter "Ya you do your blushing." I cover my cheeks and think. Well do I? I have never liked someone and never ever thought about it. I mean she is ...just... perfect but I don't know do I or do I not "Trust your heart....And your wolf." hmmm ever since I got my wolf, he has been drawn to her...I need to find out what this is. I get up and start running. I got the scent of Dr. J and ran in that direction.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro