11/2/16 12:07

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

11/2/16 12:07

We had planned the trip and got in the car and zoomed off to find Ash. Dr. J said he knew where they took Ash but it was very far ,All they way to the top of Canada. We planned the trip out and we planned how we were going to save her. Dr. J already explained that he got a call for the scientists asking him to join them to help recapture the hybrids and continue testing. He would pretend to join then get her out. I began to doubt this plan but it was our only chance. We continue to drive and drive and drive.

Soon the sun started to come up and we stopped at a hotel and rested. We ate discussed the plan then left. This routine continued for a while untill we came into their teratory. We ditched the car and went through the forrest. Every once and a while I would hear Ash screaming and it would be the most horrible sound I would hear.

As we walk around town and through the forrests we noticed more and more hybrids and more and more signs saying the same thing.

Turn into an animal for FREE go to 29476 building A

I decided to wander around and Dr. Jay attached a video watch to my wrist so he could send me messages. He went to the building and decided to find out about the situation. After awhile I wanted to run out in the forrest and out of the town. Dr. J aproved the decision so I went to the boundarys of the town. As I crossed over I noticed that I was not moving. Then I noticed that other than moving I couldn’t escape the town. I pushed and pushed  against the invisable source , but other than glowing at my touch it did nothing. Now… we’re trapped in this town.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro