Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"You are awake! Doctor he is awake!"
"What date is it?"
"What are you talking-"
"TELL ME WHAT DATE IT IS??"
"4th of August"

My fate turned on me, and it was 4th of August. The day I woke up from coma...

"He seems really unstable so if he asks you any questions don't-"
"Do you know where Jin is?"

He died? Then why did Y/N, Jungkook and Jimin never existed in the first place?

"Tell me! Why do people always leave me all alone in the end?"

I was talking to myself again. For hours I waited for Jungkook and Y/N to walk through the door, but then I made up my mind and escaped by myself. It was too easy. I drank after I made it into a Motel. The house that Jungkook lived in was empty, actually there was absolutely nothing left behind. It was the same with Y/N's house. I saw J-hope and Namjoon but they don't recognise me. I still had powers but it's no use. I forced myself to think that it is all fake and that none of them existed, but the more I think about them the more vivid my memories get of them. Everyone is gone now, what do I do now?
What if this is a dream? That will explains everything. Yes it is definitely a dream, they could be still there right now in the real world. It could be that everything up to now was a dream and they are still there. As long as they all are happy, I do not care if they do not know me. How would I go back? ...I must quickly wake up.

Just like what Jin said... close my eyes and think about the things I want to think. Because I am sure everything here is a dream.

It is my only hope, so that I can wake up. To forget everything... and let it repeat.

"Are you awake? ARE YOU FINALLY AWAKE?"

It was my mom... but why can't I talk to her. Was she really not real?

The door opened and they were back... just as I thought

"Kim Taehyung... it is time for us to escape"
"Jimin...?"

Everyone was there. Jimin, Y/N, Jin and Jungkook. But the question was... should I say yes?

"Let's leave together Taehyung, like you always wanted to" Y/N reached out for my hand.

Now I think about it, it was always Y/N who always reached out for me.
It was always her who understood.
But I was the one who always pushed her away

"Let's go together" said Jin.
"Don't you want to be free hyung?" asked Jungkook.
"Think about it" said Jimin.
"Hold my hand and I will take you out" Y/N reached out even more.

*BEEP BEEP*

"...

I want to leave"

*BEEEEEEEEPPPP*

"I'm afraid we have lost him"

Just before we opened a door, something appeared in my hand. The jade ring with silver around it. The Ring of Death, wasn't it the ring Hoseok was looking for? It was important but I didn't know how. But didn't it go missing, or was it with me the whole time? Was this the only way to find it? The person who disappeared into dust 1000 years ago, was there a meaning to that person?

When we opened the door, it led us to a bright light. I wondered where we will go now? To all the happy moments we had together, or is this really the end? How can it end like this you say. Well I do not think this is truly the end, this is only the beginning of my next life. It may not be me who carries it on, but my story does not end here...

-Taken from Kim Taehyung's diary, 1960

"Kim Taehyung, died on August 4th 1960 12:00pm, due to cardiac arrest"

"All the answers are all found in the diary"

60 years later

"In order for the real truth to be revealed, the story must go on"
"But how, things aren't the same as before"
"Not everything is different, however long it has been. To find the answer, history must repeat itself"

In a parallel world... where everyone is save... except you.

-Taken from 『Supernatural Deaths』 (𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰: 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 2)

To be continued...

Thank you for reading
《See You In 1000 Years》
𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰: 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏

Credits:

Story by: Jimjamin
Story cover by: Jimjamin

Warnings: 𝟭𝟱+ Anyone younger than 𝟭𝟱 should not be reading this.
(This fanfiction includes swearing and violence)

This is pure fiction and all the events that are mentioned here are not real

Main Characters:

• Kim Taehyung (Taehyung)
• Y/N (Your Name)
• Jeon Jungkook (Jungkook)
• Park Jimin (Jimin)

𝙳𝚎𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢:
Sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ: 4/08/2020
Fɪɴɪsʜᴇᴅ: 19/01/2021

All the answers will be answered in Traitor (𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰: 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 2). Which is a sequel that continues 60 years after Taehyung's death.

The end.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro