Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Using his full disguise, the raven hair and brighter brown eyes, Tsuna, or rather, Cielo went to the Vongola's private airport.

"Heya!" Cielo loudly greets the scary looking group, the Varia.

The whole varia looks at him confusedly, "Ah, is this the first time you see this disguise?" Cielo hums, "It's your all time favourite HackerCielo27!"

"What are you here for, trash?" Ignoring the other who were reacting to Cielo's new disguise, Xanxus asked.

"I wanted to ask for a ride to Italy! Can I tag along?"

"Payment." Mammon took the first step.

"Sure sure! Just get me there asap." Cielo grins.

Xanxus just eyed Cielo and didn't bother anymore. He wasn't in the mood.

Mingling with the shadow, the Varia soon forgot the existence of Cielo. Cielo didn't mind much, since he just wants to meet Yuni, and also search for Talbot as soon as possible.

To save their lives.

-They are using Italian from this point on until I say something again!-

As soon as Varia's private plane landed, Cielo left a note of thanks and already sent the fee to Mammon's account.

"It's been a while, Italy." Cielo mumble out, before going to where he remember Giglio Nero's mansion.

Standing infront of the said mansion, Cielo halted for a while, wondering how he should enter. 'First impressions are important..'

"Eh? You're not going to knock the front door normally?"

'Is that what you prefer?'

"Uh, well..?"

Shrugging, 'Well, rather than knocking doors..' Cielo walks up to one of the guards infront of the gate and waves. "Hi! I'm HackerCielo27!" He greets enthusiastically.

Well, only to be returned with guns pointing at him. "Woah, I'm here in peace!"

"Who sent you here?!"

Cielo sighs, "Like I said, I came in peace. You gonna go rough and I'll be rough too." He glares.

The guards gulps lightly, flinching. "Stop! He's a guest of mine."

Everyone quickly stops and put down their guns.

"Told you." Cielo scoffs, walking past the gates and to infront of Yuni. "Hi, Yuni."

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Cielo." The girl gave a smile, "I'll lead you inside then."

Cielo nodded. "So do you know me from parallel world knowledge or future sights?"

The two starts walking in the hall. "Both."

Cielo hums, "How's this world's mare rings?" Yuni didn't respond as the two continues their walk.

Yuni stops their walk as they've arrives on the meeting room. "Let's talk in private, Cielo." She announced, opening the door.

Looking at the butler, "Get us some tea and refreshment please."

The butler bows down and excuses himself to do as told.

As the door closed, ensuring no one can listen to their talk, Yuni relaxes herself, same for Cielo.

"In this world, the mare rings are in Byakuran's hands." Yuni informs. "However, he didn't give the funeral wraths their rings."

Cielo tilts his head, "Hmm.."

"What does that mean, Tsuna?"

'I'm not sure.. Maybe we can ask Byakuran when we meet him.'

"Okay."

"Anyway, I get a feeling you already know what's happening?" Cielo verifies.

Yuni nodded, "More or less. But Byakuran doesn't, maybe you can explain to us when the three of us reunites?"

Cielo nods, "Four. With Ie, this world's Vongola ring's bearer." He mumble out.

"Ah." Yuni's eyes looks sad, "I forgot about that,."

"It's okay." Cielo heaved a sigh, "I'm still attached but.. I shouldn't right?"

Yuni glanced sadly, before giving Cielo a hug. "Although we are different, I and Byakuran can remininscine with you." She told.

Cielo blinks and gave a small smile, "Thank you." He ruffles Yuni's head.

"Now then, shall we pick up Byakuran and go to Japan?"

"Ah I still have a thing to do, I'm going to search for Grandpa Talbot."

Yuni gasps, "Do you mean..?"

"Of course." Cielo gave a smile. "Prepare a seat for me and Grandpa Talbot then~ Will see you in a bit!"

Yuni nodded, "Alright. See you soon, Cielo."

-They're back in Japanese language-

Engulfs in an unexpected hug, Cielo looks at the attacker. "Byakuran.."

"Aha! Hi, Tsu-chan~"

Cielo chopped Byakuran's head. "It's Cielo for you."

"Aww, I can't call you Tsu-chan anymore?" Byakuran lightly pouts.

Yuni heaved a sigh, "Come on, let's get inside. Even Grandfather Talbot already went inside." She pulls Byakuran's shirt.

"Speaking of which, where's Gamma?"

Yuni blinks before grinning, "He was on a mission so.."

Byakuran chuckles while Cielo shook his head. "Oh well."

With that the three board into the plane.

"I've got a tight schedule since I need to go to school on Monday. Sorry for rushing you all."

"It's alright, you haven't told uncle Reborn who lives with you right?"

Cielo nodded, "I mean, they didn't want to involve Tsu into the mafia." He told.

Both skies' eyes turns sad, "The flame explosion.." The two looks at Cielo.

"How's this world's Tsuna?"

Cielo gave a smile, "He have recovered, don't worry. Thanks to the Vongola rings' litting up, he has awoken from his coma state." He told.

"That's a good thing!"

"Would you like to chat with him? He's also mentally 5 years old since he's been in a comatose state for 9 years after all."

"But, don't you want to spend more time with them? They're your friends right?"

Cielo closes his eyes and shook his head, 'Even so, you also have a right to move your body as your own.'

"Don't worry Tsuna. It's alright, I can stay like this for a bit more."

'Tsu..'

"Now now, Cielo~ You can be selfish alright?" Byakuran pats Cielo's wigs. "Anyway, can't you just drop your disguise too?" He grabs the wig and threw it elsewhere.

"Hey! That's rude!"

Yuni giggles, "Well, when Cielo's disguise drops, we can call him Tsuna again!" She happily told.

"...well true."

"Hehe, then I can go back to call you Tsu-chan!"

"Tsu's off limits, it's this world's Tsuna's nickname."

Byakuran pouts, "Fine.. Tsu-chan's for Tsuna and Tsu-kun for Tsu!"

"....that doesn't change anything." Cielo sighs.

Byakuran just stuck his tongue out.

Well, it's an eventful flight back to Japan, unlike how he mingle as a shadow when he boards on Varia's.

19 October 2021

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro