07. 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

3484 Words

"Here we go again. Why can't you just leave me the fuck alone?" No Humanity Katherine said as she got up from the seat and walked towards the other Katherine.

"You already know I don't need to explain myself over and over again. But I'm happy you're so you can see this." Katherine said with a smile making no humanity Katherine follow the other one.

"Where are we going?" No Humanity Katherine said.

"You'll see," Katherine said with a smirk as no humanity Katherine stopped in her tracks as she saw where she was. "Why are we here?" No humanity Katherine asked Katherine as she slowly turned around.

Katherine made a hallucination and now they are standing in the place where her mother died. "Answer me?" No humanity Katherine said angrily as her blood boiled.

She looked closely seeing her younger self with her mother. "Come on let's go." Said hope and we ran to the front door. But I hesitated for a second. "Wait," I said. And I turned to hope and then to my mom. "You can't." Said hope and I looked at my mom with tears in my eyes.

"No." She said. "But you both can." She told us and I kept nodding my head 'no' I don't want to leave my mother to hear.

"We are not going without mom," I said and I walked up to her. "I cloaked you as a hybrid. The second you finished that spell, Freya's beacon started flipping out. They know where to find us now." Said hope and I nodded.

"And I will be fine okay." She told us. "But it all makes sense now.." she said again. "What mom what are you talking about," I said not knowing what she was on about.

"They could have killed me at any time, and they didn't. It's you guys that they want," she said holding onto me and hopes hand. "No, we can take care of ourselves," Hope told her I nod to agree with her.

"No, It's not your strength that they're afraid of. You both are a Mikaelson witch with a werewolf mother and an Original father. You are the one that could finally unite all the factions. And that goes against everything that they believe in." She said I grabbed her hand and squeezed it.

"They thrive on hatred, and you both.." she said putting one hand on my face and the other on hopes face. "You, my sweet girls, are their worst fear." Tears rolled down my cheeks I couldn't leave my mother in can't. "Which means you both have to go." She and I kept crying. "No we ca-can't leave you here I won't mom please," I said begging her.

"Yes, you have to go. You have to leave now." She said before I could say anything she hugged both of us I cried in her arms so did hope. "I love you, both of you take care of each other okay." She said I didn't want to let go but I did. I was about to answer me she cut me off.

"You proved your point. I had enough of these games! Now let me out." No humanity Katherine said angrily as she couldn't see her mom anymore. "I'm not doing anything you could leave whenever you want," Katherine told no humanity, Katherine.

"I can't, you don't want to let me leave!" No humanity Katherine said in frustration making Katherine let out a chuckle.

"And again, I'm not the one holding you back. You are. You're the one not letting yourself leave because you know that you need to turn your emotions back on. You want to feel the pain you want to feel everything." Katherine said making no humanity Katherine chuckled.

"Like I will believe whatever comes out of your mouth." No humanity Katherine said.

"But you do. Not only mine, but, Stiles, Scott, and everyone you care what they say." Katherine said making no humanity Katherine look down.

"And you think what you're doing here will make you think you'll come back?" No humanity Katherine asked her making her smile.

"Remember when I said ' I will grow louder if you don't listen.' Remember that?" Katherine asked making no humanity Katherine look at her remembering those exact words she told her.

"Ah, I see you remember. Well, it's true because the more you are here and the more you're seeing the pain that means I'm coming back. And this time you won't stop me it will be the other way around, I'll stop you."

"So you're saying when Meredith scream Katherine fell unconscious?" Scott asked Stiles and Lydia. "Yes, but before that, she said that it hurt the pain," Stiles told him as he was looking down at his ex-girlfriend's unconscious body.

"What do you think it means?" Malia asked as she watched her boyfriend walking back and forth as he looked at his ex-lover. Malia always knew that Katherine was Stiles's first love but she thought he was over her now watching him being worried, jealous, and angry, which makes her rethink that deep down Stiles still loves Katherine.

"I think the real Katherine is trying to come through," Lydia said to them.

"And how are you so sure it's the real Katherine?" Freya asked the red-headed girl.

"I don't but I do remember something," Lydia said. "What is it?" Rebekah asked her in her British accent. "Remember we were at the lake house trying to help Liam?" Lydia asked her friends. "Yes," Stiles said crossing his arms.

"That night I heard Katherine talking to someone," Lydia told them. "Who?" Josie asked the red-headed girl but she let out a sigh. "There wasn't no one it was her but she was talking to someone I hear her saying something," Lydia said as she ran her fingers through her hair.

"What did she say?" Kira asked her making everyone look at Lydia.

"She said 'Yes, I am I don't need you so just go away!' That's all I heard It's like she was talking to someone who's trying to get through to her. I confronted her about it but all she did was denied it." Lydia said looking at everyone. Freya and Rebekah gave each other a glance.

"You guys know something don't you?" Stiles said to both of the blondes. "Yeah, I think I know what Lydia is talking about," Rebekah said to the teens.

"What is it?" Scott asked Katherine's aunt.

"Katherine is seeing herself as the real Katherine. That's why she's been like that her real self is trying to connect with her so she can come back. She trying to fight to come to the real world. So I'm guessing why Katherine isn't waking up right now is because she fighting with the real Katherine in there." Rebekah told them making stiles uncross his arms.

"So what do we do?" Stiles was impatient as Malia watched her boyfriend caring for Katherine. "As in right now probably nothing but we will figure something out," Freya said to Stiles making him let out a scoff.

"So what we just have to sit here and wait?" Stiles angrily.

"I get you frustrated but we can't do anything right now, and there is nothing for us to do to make her turn it on. I get you care so much for my niece but it's a fight between her and her mind and we can't do anything until she decides what she is going to do,

either she will turn it back on and come back to us or either leave it off and not come back. We have no choice but to stay still and wait." Katherine's aunt Rebekah said to stiles making him let out a scoff angrily and leave the room.

"Stiles-," Malia said as she was about to run after him but Freya stopped her. "I'll talk to him." She said with a smile as she went to go after Stiles.

"Stiles," Freya said as she watched the boy look up into the sky not looking at her.

"I'm okay, I-I just needed some air," Stiles said trying not to look at her. "Stiles, look at me," Freya demanded making stiles bite his inside cheek and slowly turn to look at Katherine's aunt. "Do you love her?" Freya immediately asked without hesitation.

"Who?" Stiles asked unsurely.

"Malia," Freya said to the young boy making him let out a nervous chuckle.

"I don't think it's inappropriate to talk about my love life with my ex-girlfriend's aunt," Stiles said awkwardly to her making her chuckle.

"True. But do you love her?" Freya asked Stiles once again. Stiles let out a sigh before speaking up. "I-um, I don't know," Stiles said truthfully.

"Do you love her the way you love Katherine?" Freya said causing stiles to be caught off guard. "Um..." Stiles said placing his lips in a straight line.

"You don't have to think because I know the answer to that," Freya said with a smile.

"Look, Stiles. I know it wasn't easy to move on and forget Katherine." Freya said to Stiles making him scoff and pinch his nose.

"You don't think I don't know that Freya for the past five months I've tried so fucking hard to forget Katherine and try to move on but I couldn't. Since the day she died saving Aiden, I've had memories of me and Katherine, happy ones, or when we are fighting. I remember that one time we were out in the woods having a date and I told her how I wanted to spend my life with her, I-I wanted a family with her, I wanted to marry her." Stiles said, Freya.

"And now I don't get that. Katherine and I are no longer together, she isn't the Katherine I fell in love with and isn't The one I love. And it's so fucking hard looking at knowing that I still love her while I'm with Malia." Stiles said frustrated letting out a heavy sigh.

"And the fact that I love her while I'm with Malia is horrible. I don't use people so I can try to push my feelings. I like Malia a lot." Stiles said making Freya move her head to one side.

"There's a but coming isn't there?" Freya asked Stiles.

"But, it doesn't feel right. I don't know." Stiles said shrugging his shoulder. "How did it feel with Katherine?" Freya asked stiles.

"With Katherine... it felt amazing-she was amazing, we had great moments a lot of memories, we had good times. We spend most of our nights cuddling in my room, laughing, going on dates, and movie nights mostly binge-watching stars wars even though she didn't like it but she'd watched it for me. We always argue with dc superhero was the best. We and our moments were good moments and that's what I loved about them.

And what made me fall in love with her even harder was the fact that she had a big heart for such small things and that she would sacrifice everything just to save and be with the people she love. She would do it for people she doesn't know and from the moment she was losing control and I was the one helping her find her anchor, at that moment I knew I fell madly in love with her.

But I was too afraid to tell her because she probably would've rejected me, why would a pretty, amazing, wonderful, and gorgeous girl like her would pay attention to a sarcastic, dumbass boy who is a human that doesn't even know how to protect himself and that is just useless and not worth anything to no one." Stiles said to her.

"Because even though you're a human she found something in you that gave her interest to become friends with you and to get to know you. When Hayley moved back to New Orleans Katherine couldn't stop talking about this one sarcastic boy who turn her world upside down,

Klaus was mad but he saw how happy this boy made her, she laughed talking about what they did and it made her smile every day." Freya told stiles and he looked at her with a smile knowing Katherine didn't forget about him when she left and the fact that she talked about him made him get butterflies in his stomach like a little kid.

"I love her more than anything I never stopped." Stiles with a big smile on his face. "I know you do. And now you have to choose because you know you can't have both." Freya said referring to Katherine and Malia.

"I know, and I know what to do." She said knowing that whatever he was going to do will break someone's heart. "I'll go back and check if she's awake," Freya told stiles patting his shoulder before leaving him alone.

"Stiles," Malia said making him look down. "Malia we need to talk," Stiles said letting out a sighs making Malia let out a scoff.

"I know what's this about. It's about the bitch that has your heart." Malia said making stiles roll his, eyes. "She's not a bitch and yes it's about her," Stiles said to her with an annoyed voice.

"What's up with you anyways you've been talking shit about Katherine, huh?" Stiles said to her. "Right, the girl who's been in your heart for the past five months since we've been dating the girl you can't stop worrying about," Malia said angrily crossing her arms.

"Oh, come on," Stiles said to her rubbing his face with his hand.

"I know how this conversation is going to go. So I'm just going to do it for you. Stiles, you and are breaking up because I know you still love her even though she is the one you fell in love with. And I get it, she was your first love and you can't ever forget that first love.

I don't like her but it doesn't mean I don't want you to be happy because I do and if it isn't with me then it should be with her when she gets to her normal self if she does. And if she doesn't then I'll be here waiting for you as a second plate." Malia said with a fake smile and Stiles roll his eyes at the last part.

"Y-your not a second plate," Stiles said before Malia walked away from him. "M-Malia," Stiles said but she kept walking leaving him behind.

1st PERSON

"How do I find my way out?" I asked her annoyed as I walked all over Virginia trying to find my way out.

"You can't not until you don't deny what you're hiding." She told me made me chuckle.

"I'm not hiding anything, this is game your playing it's a stupid game okay, this is bullshit, all right. Is this some test for my fight with my mind? Because if it is it's ridiculous." I told her as she let out a chuckle.

"This isn't funny!" I said to her annoyed at how she reacted with just a simple giggle or laughter.

"Oh, but it is. You trying to find a way to wake up and pretend you aren't talking to me, but you are." She told me letting out a chuckle making me want to kill her.

"If this wasn't a fucking mind I would easily kill you," I told her with gritted teeth. "Yeah, I can bet on that." She told me crossing her arms and making me roll my eyes.

"Do you remember that time you let Roman into your life?" I asked her with a smirk making her smile drop. "Ah, I see you do, remember when you fell in love with him?" I asked her walking slowly towards her.

"Remember when he got your mother killed?" I told her making her look down.

"That was your fault for letting people into your life without even knowing they were against your family," I told with a chuckle.

"What are you getting at?" She told me aggressively.

"Easy there, I'm just telling you what's your fault. Oh," I said snapping my fingers together.

"Or when your dad sacrifices himself to take the power of the hallow and then kills himself with the oak stake. Oh, didn't your uncle Elijah also die?" I said with a pouty face and used my finger to draw tears running down my cheek.

"Are you done!?" She asked me.

"No. Allison died in front of you and what did you do?" I said letting out a snort.

"You stood there, not moving a muscle. You got her killed and you know Scott and everyone else blamed you for it and that's why you had to turn it off." I told her as I watched her shake her head.

"S-Stop." She stutters making me laugh.

"You watched Allison die. You didn't move you watched as the Oni drove the sword right through her. You warned her but you didn't move you could've taken her place but you didn't you let your best friend die.

And she died in the arms of her ex-boyfriend who probably really hates you. You could've given her your blood to heal but you didn't and why is that, mhm? Maybe because you wanted her to die." I told her walking around her.

"No! I didn't want her to die. I could have saved her but I didn't I stood there seeing my best friend die in the arms of her lover. I watched as her life was being pulled away from her. I could've used my blood to heal her but I didn't. It's my fault she died and if they hate and blame me for her death I'll deal with it because I know it's my fault she died.

I warned her but I didn't make a move I could've been killed and I would come back but she died and she isn't here anymore, so yes. It's my fucking fault Alli is dead and now I have to carry that with me for the rest of my life knowing I'm responsible for her death and every death that comes would be on me." She told me making me smile as I finally made her spit out the truth.

"See it wasn't that bad how was it? I just gave you a little push and you already told me everything." I told her as I leaned in.

"And now I know how to get through you and get out of here," I told her and when I did I snapped her neck marking her fall to the ground and so did I feeling my eyelids close and everything went black.

I woke up with a gasp getting up and immediately looking around watching everyone look at me. "Your back!" Stiles said making me laugh.

"No shit, dumbass," I said looking around as I saw I was at Scott's house.

"What am I doing here?" I said confused as I got up from the couch.

"They brought you here after you fainted." My aunt Rebekah said making me roll my eyes. "I thought you left but seems that you are still here, why?" I said tilting my head to one side.

"Oh, here is this," I said reaching for my pocket and handing the dagger to her.

"Doesn't work too well on a Tribrid, FYI," I informed her.

"I had to try. Nik would have." My aunt said making me snap.

"He's dead. And you know what killed him? Family. Love. Me. Oh and Hope too. So maybe you should try to stop being like him." I told her angrily as I felt everyone's eyes on me

"You'd do well taking your own advice." She told me making me chuckle.

"That was a warning. So if care about our family, stay away from me. Because I am my father's daughter. But I'm not gonna make the same mistakes." I said to her shaking my head to her.

"He'd be so ashamed." My aunt Rebekah told me as she was about to walk away. "Don't go," I said to her turning to face her as I held on to the necklace.

"This is how you found me, isn't it? It's spelled. Probably by Freya. And that's how you found me at school was it?" I said as I reached for it and took it off handing it to her.

"You keep it," I said to her as she grabbed a hold of it. "Always and forever," I said to her with a smile.

"Well, then I should be heading out," I said as I was about to walk away.

"Have fun," I said to them sending them a wink.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro