Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

All the three brothers left to prepare dinner while Bhavya stayed with Anika. To bring Anika to normal state, Bhavya started to talk on various topics. Suddenly Anika's phone rang and it showed Jeevika Bhabhi..

A: Bhavya, I need to attend this call..

B: Sure didi..

Anika attended the call and Jeevika was frightened to the core as she did not lift her call since evening.

A: Bhabhi mein theek hoon...Abhi mein Oberoi Mansion mein hoon...Sab ne kaha mujhe yahi rukne keliye..Bhabhi don't say about my health to bhaiyya..He will get tensed. Mein aap ko subah call karti hoon! Bye bhabhi!

Bhavya was sitting next to her and heard the conversation and a doubt formed in her brain.

B: Anika didi, you were talking with your bhabhi and you said not to inform your bhaiyya about you...I mean to say doesn't your bhaiyya stay with you?

A: Aisa nahi hai Bhavya, woh actually bhaiyya New York gaye hai kaam ki wajah se..And Jeevika bhabhi is my hone waali bhabhi.. And do you remember Gauri?

B: The one with you on that day!

A: Yes...She is my bhabhi's sister and my bff..

B: Now my doubts are clarified!

Both of them giggled. Bhavya placed her hand on Anika's hand and Anika looked at her.

Bhavya: Di mujhe aap se thank you kehna tha! Uss din aap nahi hote toh..

A: You are making me feel awkward by saying thanks..Meri jagah koi bhi hota toh woh bhi yahi karta! And you know what, sisters sorry nahi bolte!

Bhavya got teary when Anika addressed her as her sister. Bhavya was the only child of her parents and she never knew what does sibbling's care looks like until she found Shivaay and Om. Now Anika was added as her sister.

All the three brothers arrived in his room to see Anika and Bhavya having the emotional talks. Shivaay smiled seeing Anika turned to be Bhavya's sister. Shivaay thought he was seeing himself in her. The trio entered inside.

Rudra: Kya baat hai, mujhe nahi pata ki yaha behen milaao program is going on!

Bhavya: Do you have any problem?

R: No!

B: Toh phir baat hi kyu karte ho duffer!

Anika was looking at both of them who are ready to announce world war 3. She looked at Shivaay and he chuckled.

S: Anika, inki ladaai toh humesha hoti rehti hai...Have dinner!

Anika took the plate from his hands and started to eat while talking with Rudra and Bhavya. Rudra and Bhavya were fighting with each other and quareling for Anika to be on her side.

A: Rudra, Bhavya will you stop fighting....I won't belong to both of your sides...But you both are on my side!

To which Ruvya sat on either sides of Anika and hugged her.

R: Thank you so much Anika didi! Will you be my partner in crime?

A: Of course! Lekin ek condition par..

R: Kya didi?

A: Don't call me as Anika..All my close one's call me as Anu and I love being called that way!

On hearing it two souls were lost in thinking about each other not knowing the fact that they are with each other.

Bhavya: Anu di..

She patted Anika's shoulder and brought her to reality. Shivaay also came back to the world when he saw Anika staring at him.

Om: Rudy, Bhavu..let Anu eat na! See both of you are not letting her eat anything..

Ruvya: Sorry didi...Smiling sheepishly..

Anika took the spoon and started to eat when she remembered something.

A: Om, if I am not wrong you are an artist right?

Om nodded.

Om: Why did you ask like that?

A: My papa is your big fan! Woh humesha tumhare art exhibitions jaate hai! And he used to say me that your paintings have life!

Om smiled and thanked her. 

Rudra: Par Anu didi, I always see his paintings in his room..But mujhe colours hi dikthe hai..I never saw life!

Bhavya: That's because you are Mr. Duffer!

Rudra pouted and Anika moved towards him.

A: Don't tease my partner! Mein gussa ho jaongi!

R: Dekha Bhavya...She is in my team..Anu di mujhe na aapse kuch kehna hai!

A: Bolo na..

R: Kaash aap mujhse choti hoti..I would have proposed you and married you!

A: Awww! Woh toh nahi ho sakta hai...but..I can promise you one thing!

R: Kya di?

A: I will be your partner in crime forever!

Everyone went awe looking at them. Later all of them involved themselves busy in talking..Except one..And that's Shivaay. He liked the way how she mixed up very well with his family, especially with Rudra. Her antics, her way of talking with everyone, the respect she have for elders and the little one she is for Rudy made his heart skip.

After Anika had dinner, Bhavya took the plate from her hands and left to kitchen. Omru wished good night to Shivika and left the place. Now it was only both of them in the room.

A: Shivaay sir!

S: Yes..

A: Thanks a lot..I mean for saving me...Aap nahi hote toh pata nahi mera kya ho jata..

S: Don't say like that..I will be always there for you!

Shivika stared into each other until Anika's phone flashed with a message. The notification sound brought them to reality.

S: Anika...you take my room for today...I know tumhare pairo mein dard ho raha hoga...I will take Om's room.

A: Iski koi zaroorat nahi hai...Mein Bhavya ke room me so jaongi..

S: Anika tum itni ziddi kyu ho? Relax yourself in this room...I will adjust for today!

Anika nodded. Shivaay forwarded medicines to her along with a glass of water.

A: You know what Shivaay sir, I am fine...I am even more fine without medicines...

S: Anika you r having it..And that's it!

A: Akdu..

S: I heard it!

A: Good for you...

S: Anika now stop doing drama and jave them...

A: Kya mein drama karti hoon?

Her nose turned pink because of anger. How dare he to say my acts as drama, she thought.

S: Back to Earth Anika...Tum jab tak medicines nahi logi mein tab tak yaha se jaonga nahi!

Anika gave a sad sigh. He is the biggest tadibaaz than my brother, she thought. Taking the medicines from his hand, she took them and made the most weird face. He chuckled seeing her. She is the most cutest person he ever met, he thought.

S: Anika mein change karke aata hoon...You just relax and sleep.

Anika nodded and lied down. He took the comforter from the bed and covered her with it. Even he did not know why he did it. Anika just looked at him and smiled. Shivaay left to change his dress while she just tossed on the bed. Just then her phone rang and it showed Super Viru! She smiled and got up from the bed.

Though her leg pained a bit, she did not care and answered the call and thought of moving towards the pool. When Shivaay entered the room he did not see her but he heard her voice.

A: Bye Viru..Apna khayal rakhna..Mein keh rahi hoon na mein bilkul theek hoon..Love you!

A tinge of jealousy was visible in his face. He right hand formed into a fist and he wanted to know who is this person Viru. He moved towards her but she did not notice him.

A: Thank god, Viru ko kuch pata nahi chala...Warna poora kaam chod kar US se aa jaata!

His anger reached to its peak hearing it from her. She turned back to go to the room when she saw him.

S: Anika tum abh tak soyi kyu nahi?

He asked cooling down his anger. He did not want to burst out.

A: Woh mujhe nahi jagah pe neend nahi aati hai...And Viru called me..

S: Viru..

He asked acting to be innocent.

A: Woh...he is my superman brother..my coolest Viru bhaiyya...Mera matlab hai Viren bhaiyya.

S: Is he your brother?

He blurted out in an excitement.

A: Aisa kyu poocha aapne?

S: Actually..woh mein...hm..I thought you are the only child to your parents..

He said rubbing his back side of his neck and smiled sheepishly.

S: So you call your brother Viru!

Anika nodded yes.

A: Shivaay sir, aap bohot thak gaye honge na...Aap so jaiye!

She said in her very cute and innocent voice.

S: To be frank, mujhe bhi neend nahi aa rahi hai..

A: Then lets talk!

Both of them sat on the couch near the pool. 

A: Ek baat bolu?

Shivaay nodded.

A: Your family is so sweet..not like you(last part was uttered slowly..He didn't hear it!)

Shivaay smiled.

A: Did you just smile?

S: Do you think I can't laugh?

A: Aisa nahi hai...I wanted to say...this smile suits you well!

Shivaay's heart skipped a bit when he said that.

Precap: Shivika talks and they knowing about each other!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro